Beckham
Gerrad
Ashley Cole
Sol Campbel
Frank Lampard

Joe Cole
Keiron Dyer

To name a few
It always baffles me when I see Beckhams name pop up as a big talent. He is probably the best free kick and crosser in the world but a lot of players would be if they "hit 50 or 60 in practice each day" like he says he does. Can you honestly say he does anything else in a game?
Old May 19th 2004, 3:10 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Evening mingers.

and

Go nuts.

Heskey to Brum ?
I thought he was sh it but not that s hit !

Him instead of Smith ?
If Smiffy had promised himself to a big club before Leeds were doomed I'm sure Sven would have been sniffing around him.

I've obviously got more to say but busy at the mo.
Just thought I would pop me 'head in and lower the tone.
Old May 19th 2004, 4:19 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday Scrumpster, lets hope the Pistons get us a win tonight mate!
Old May 19th 2004, 4:20 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mattbutt
There is a lot of talent,

Beckham
Gerrad
Ashley Cole
Sol Campbel
Frank Lampard

Joe Cole
Keiron Dyer

To name a few
apart form (debatably) Beckham and Gerrard.
The rest of your list are hardly Raul, Figo and Henry are they?

HOWEVER...............

I would love to be proved wrong here.
Old May 20th 2004, 2:25 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Today's itinery: Blue Ridge Mountains (but not of Virginia) and some waterfalls.
Which is nice.

What's with the IP address instead of the domain name.
Hmm.

Gotta run.

Captions please:

(The three Leicester players just let off from the Spanish thing.)
Old May 20th 2004, 4:55 am
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by manc1976
apart form (debatably) Beckham and Gerrard.
The rest of your list are hardly Raul, Figo and Henry are they?

HOWEVER...............

I would love to be proved wrong here.
Point taken, but who has a side made up entirely of players like that?

Owen - on his day is amazing.

The rest are talented players and Super Sol has to be one of the best central defenders in the world.
Old May 20th 2004, 5:04 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by jambo_2004
It always baffles me when I see Beckhams name pop up as a big talent. He is probably the best free kick and crosser in the world but a lot of players would be if they "hit 50 or 60 in practice each day" like he says he does. Can you honestly say he does anything else in a game?

I cant believe I even have to defend Beckham, in every game he plays he give 100% he is one the best crossers of the ball in the world. Has intelligence (on the pitch) can create plays, will come back and tackle etc etc et

He has got so much better playing for Real to! Just playing for that team and making it in to the team every week says a lot.
Old May 20th 2004, 5:06 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by jambo_2004
He is probably the best free kick and crosser in the world but a lot of players would be if they "hit 50 or 60 in practice each day" like he says he does.

So why doesnt every midfielder just practise that 50 - 60 times a day and then every team would have a Beckham?
Old May 20th 2004, 8:38 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll agree to disagree on the talents of Mr Beckham then...if others did hit 50 or 60 fk's a session I'm sure the world would have a number of Beckhams, I suspect they don't because it would take too much time up. There are a number of great free kickers and crossers in the game though.
Old May 20th 2004, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

We can all agree that his wife is a talentless tart though.
Old May 21st 2004, 2:04 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
We can all agree that his wife is a talentless tart though.
I bet you wouldnt turn her down though!
Old May 21st 2004, 2:05 am
@matthewb76

Originally posted by mattbutt
I bet you wouldnt turn her down though!
I would if she started singing.
Old May 21st 2004, 2:08 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by manc1976
I would if she started singing.

I remeber I went to Radio 1's One Big Sunday in Leicester a few Years back, she was practicaly Boo'd off the stage, I remeber Chris Moyles coming on stage saying could everyone be nice, as she would give David one and that would help us to win the world cup!

I really felt sorry for her, 60 000 people boo'ing you off stage, cant be good for your ego. Maybe she needs an ego wipping though....
Old May 21st 2004, 4:42 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

I never understood how she ever got into the music industry. In the spice girls she looked so out of place and awkward...and that one stupid pose she had in every photo. She looks like she should work in a salon or behind the makeup counter in boots...talentless tart regardless.
Old May 23rd 2004, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Adieu Gerard

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/040524/4/401n.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.