Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 14th 2008, 3:25 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by henny
Are you offering jdr.
Lol, too far away, I have enough work teaching the grand kids to swim. :-))

Last edited by jdr; Jun 14th 2008 at 3:38 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 16th 2008, 4:40 am
Just Joined

dg123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all plot owners I understand electricity will soon be available. Just trying to find out .How many people plan to build , in the near future. I "hope" it will be many ?.I believe Costa Esuri . Will be a great place to live., .when everything has finished. On the border line of portugal ,with two fantastic golf courses, it's own shopping centre. A short distance to Ayamonte. Not far to the airport 10 mins to beaches "Either". portugal or Isla Canela .Same climate has Florida . WHAT" more do you want. Land on Golf Course cheap compared to other places in Spain Don't belive me compare you will see . So what i'm trying to say in a nut shell . "keep with it " and you will see . Bye for now .
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:41 am
Just Joined

esmesgran is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Can anyone help? I am coming over to stay in our house for the first time next week and have a spare tv here at home. If I can get it over to Costa Esuri will it work?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by esmesgran
Hi
Can anyone help? I am coming over to stay in our house for the first time next week and have a spare tv here at home. If I can get it over to Costa Esuri will it work?
Yes but you might have to use a dvd or vidio to get sound. But I expect you want English TV so you will need a sky box and dish then the tv will work just fine.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

bakehouseboy is on a distinguished road

I wasnt sure about bringing m TV over but you say it will work even if i only wanted to watch spanish channels.

Thanks for any info as it will be a long way to bring a TV that doesn't work.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakehouseboy
I wasnt sure about bringing m TV over but you say it will work even if i only wanted to watch spanish channels.

Thanks for any info as it will be a long way to bring a TV that doesn't work.
If it is an older model you may have to bring the ariel thro a video recorder since Spanish PAL has a different sound system but the video corrects that. Newer models can be switched in the set - up routine
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: COSTA ESURI -

Originally Posted by dg123
Hi to all plot owners I understand electricity will soon be available. Just trying to find out .How many people plan to build , in the near future. I "hope" it will be many ?.I believe Costa Esuri . Will be a great place to live., .when everything has finished. On the border line of portugal ,with two fantastic golf courses, it's own shopping centre. A short distance to Ayamonte. Not far to the airport 10 mins to beaches "Either". portugal or Isla Canela .Same climate has Florida . WHAT" more do you want. Land on Golf Course cheap compared to other places in Spain Don't belive me compare you will see . So what i'm trying to say in a nut shell . "keep with it " and you will see . Bye for now .
Good Morning
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Our house is nearly ready but there is no electricity!

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jun 16th 2008 at 11:24 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 4:22 am
Just Joined

Get in touch with fadesa. They phoned me ,stating that the electricity has now been sorted and asking for their last payment ,towards the land . It seems to me that no one has handed back the land and , most people are happy going through with the sale ,either to build or hold on to it ,for a investment.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 5:06 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Get in touch with fadesa. They phoned me ,stating that the electricity has now been sorted and asking for their last payment ,towards the land . It seems to me that no one has handed back the land and , most people are happy going through with the sale ,either to build or hold on to it ,for a investment.
Get them to hook up the electric before you pay......
Old Jun 17th 2008, 5:19 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

I will bring you some water as we all can see you have a bad case of sunstroke,
Old Jun 17th 2008, 5:26 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
If it is an older model you may have to bring the ariel thro a video recorder since Spanish PAL has a different sound system but the video corrects that. Newer models can be switched in the set - up routine
are you a tight git.you can get a good new telly for next to nothing,proberly cost more to bring the old one.but you can always get it modified for a few euro unless its a panasonic.if you buy digital you get about 20 channels and if they are made in american or england you can switch to english on the tv

Last edited by betris; Jun 17th 2008 at 5:38 am.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Has the new Playa Hotel at Punta Del Moral opened yet? is it nice?
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by olivia
Don't know supposed to have opened this month. Not a 5* anymore yet another 4* but supposed to be a "Spa" hotel.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by olivia
Hi Olivia, yes the new Hotel at Punta del Moral has opened ( June 8thish ). Haven't been inside yet but lovely pool area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.