COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:50 am
Just Joined

SALGAR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Hi Sal,

The problem was with the wall tiles, it is as if they could not be bothered to clean the residue off the tiles (not that that surprises me!) and we got left with little blobs of grout everywhere mainly in the edges and corners and behind sinks, loos etc. This is what was and still is difficult to remove, and we still have not got it all off, and it makes the finish look shabby. In fact it's more like cement so don't think yours should be chalky.

Lynn
Hi Lynn

Thanks for your help

Sal
Old Jun 9th 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Karen Reilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default President of Manzana 1

Read the minutes of the meeting etc, and I never seem to see Manzana 1 mentioned, does anybody know who the president actually is please. I am sure that at some point I will need to ask questions etc.

It seems also that you need to get a key for the swimming pool, take it that this must be for the changing room/loo, again any help on how you go about this.

Am at present abroad and have been for a while in Kazakhstan and shall be going to CE in about 3 weeks time, oh for some decent food.......

Thank you for the help - Karen
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:46 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future
Default Re: President of Manzana 1

Originally Posted by Karen Reilly
Read the minutes of the meeting etc, and I never seem to see Manzana 1 mentioned, does anybody know who the president actually is please. I am sure that at some point I will need to ask questions etc.

It seems also that you need to get a key for the swimming pool, take it that this must be for the changing room/loo, again any help on how you go about this.

Am at present abroad and have been for a while in Kazakhstan and shall be going to CE in about 3 weeks time, oh for some decent food.......

Karen - manzana 1 townhouses (which phase?) or marina esuri? Don't think the apartments are split into manzanas.

You will probably have two keys for the communal garden - one for the gates from the road into the garden and the other for the toilet/changing room.

Sharon

PS I don't know the name of either M1 presidents, but I'm sure someone will be along soon to help.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by John & Kath
If you are a member of Makro you could get all of the type of things you mention including beds at good prices in one hit. They are in Faro and Sevilla on the opposite side of the motorway to Ikea so if you hired a van and got away at sparrow f.... you could do the lot in one day easily.
Thanks John.

Forgive the ignorance...Who or what is Makro - member?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:47 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Karen - manzana 1 townhouses (which phase?) or marina esuri? Don't think the apartments are split into manzanas.

You will probably have two keys for the communal garden - one for the gates from the road into the garden and the other for the toilet/changing room.

Sharon

PS I don't know the name of any of the M1 presidents, but I'm sure someone will be along soon to help.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Thanks John.

Forgive the ignorance...Who or what is Makro - member?
Makro is a discount wharehouse for traders but everybody seemsto get cards one way or another. First came to UK in Manchester were Dutch or German I think. Now all over UK and we use them as a referance for price of aceptable quality goods. Not always the cheapest if you shop hard and use the internet you can beat them but their fortnightly mag is a good guide. UK cards are accepted in Spain so I would imagine Dutch or German ones would be also. They are all over continental Europe used them in Holland and Germany

Costo is an American membership wharehouse that has a trade section and I think has slightly better quality stuff but I have not found them yet in Spain or Portugal and their range is not quite as wide as Makro.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: President of Manzana 1

Originally Posted by tednsharon

Sharon

PS I don't know the name of any of the M1 presidents, but I'm sure someone will be along soon to help.
Manzana is the Spanish word for Apple or block so yes the apartments do come in manzana's but for some reason everyone seems to use the word Bloque
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

...Costo is an American membership wharehouse that has a trade section and I think has slightly better quality stuff but I have not found them yet in Spain or Portugal and their range is not quite as wide as Makro.
I mixed up Makro with Costco re: birthday cakes. I seem to remember you had to show proof of working in certain professions (education, nursing, emergency services), a recent utility bill, and a joining fee (£20) to obtain a membership card.

Manzana is the Spanish word for Apple or block so yes the apartments do come in manzana's but for some reason everyone seems to use the word Bloque
Marina Esuri is divided into manzanas (blocks of buildings not intersected by public roads), which, I believe, is the same as a bloque. Within each manzana, there are individual "edificios" or buildings ("E" followed by a number on the address), each with a shared stairwell.
Rago II apartments, I also believe, are divided into bloques, but not manzanas!

Read the minutes of the meeting etc, and I never seem to see Manzana 1 mentioned, does anybody know who the president actually is please...
Karen, contact your administrator.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody living there should know the name and contact number of their President.
The president is in full control legally and any problems you have should be addressed to him to sort out for you.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Carol&John
I mixed up Makro with Costco re: birthday cakes. I seem to remember you had to show proof of working in certain professions (education, nursing, emergency services), a recent utility bill, and a joining fee (£20) to obtain a membership card.

Just got back from Costco and yes they still do the Birthday Cakes. Joining is not difficult all Professions are included and you can also join through your company ie the binman can be a member if his company has a corporate membership. Trade members get to shop 10-12 Mon-Fri and free coffee and cake to boot everybody shops 12-8 and all day at weekends

Marina Esuri is divided into manzanas (blocks of buildings not intersected by public roads), which, I believe, is the same as a bloque. Within each manzana, there are individual "edificios" or buildings ("E" followed by a number on the address), each with a shared stairwell.
Rago II apartments, I also believe, are divided into bloques, but not manzanas!

Karen, contact your administrator.
!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Bet you ate loads of cake!
Any recent photos, John&Kath, of Esuri or your travels?
Old Jun 10th 2008, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Anybody any ideas of getting to C E from Vilamoura without a car? can see a train line on the map going to Vila Real which would be ok,but not sure how far from Vilamoura the station is?.

Tried looking for trains in Portugal but no search results?,any help please?.

Regards Ken.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 5:10 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Anybody any ideas of getting to C E from Vilamoura without a car? can see a train line on the map going to Vila Real which would be ok,but not sure how far from Vilamoura the station is?.

Regards Ken.
try this
Old Jun 10th 2008, 5:57 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tryed ringing any of the tourist imformation offices in portugal.Or maybe looking to see if there are any busses to and from VR to villamora.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Teed Up

Regards Ken.
Try www.cp.pt

Or, here:
http://www.cp.pt/StaticFiles/Imagens...onio_lagos.pdf

Not sure whether you'd have to get the train from Loule or Boliqueime (spelling?)

Damas buses have a route Ayamonte to Faro and Lagos.

Last edited by Carol&John; Jun 10th 2008 at 6:17 am. Reason: add buses

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.