Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 8th 2008, 12:26 am
Just Joined

Maggies1033 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola!
You mentioned prices on the internet. Have you tried merkamueble.com or donmueble.es for prices? You can click on the "folleto". It might be at the lower end of your budget, or perhaps the higher end? It's all very individual, isn't it?
Here's a link to an informative local website which lists contacts (some online): http://www.discoverayamonte.com/furn...-ayamonte.html
Someone posted sound advice about buying furniture re: rental market. In a nutshell: People renting a place (short or long term) are more discerning about quality (not necessarily cost.)
Hope this helps,
Carol
Thanks for that carol, had already discovered the discover ayamonte site and looked at the various stores listed that have a website but will have a look at the others that you suggest.
We will be using the property ourselves but also hopefully renting it out too!
Best get on with some work though or else we may never get out there!!

Maggie
Old Jun 8th 2008, 4:52 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
thats interesting! just to power the electric would be a bonus.

would there be enough power to raise the water temperature via an immersion heater? or is that asking too much?

Ray
Hi here is the number for the solar pannel In.stalation man. Thomas 699026302
He is a german engeneer but he speaks very good english I have been told
Old Jun 8th 2008, 4:55 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maggies1033
In an ideal world I would totally agree with you but we currently do not have two weeks to spare, it would be nice to get just enough in that we could stay there while we looked around! I was trying to price up individual items on the internet to get some idea of markup but the information is just not there.
Maggie
should only take you a day dont just stick to ayamonte
Old Jun 8th 2008, 4:58 am
Banned

well what I am trying to do is 'shop around' on the internet first to get some price comparisons but this is proving quite difficult as some of the websites do not give individual prices

what I was hoping for from here was something a bit more specific than 'shop around'
what more can I say there is more places than ayamonte to shop.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:01 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
what more can I say there is more places than ayamonte to shop.
you were funnier when you were pissed all the time!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
you were funnier when you were pissed all the time!
Im pissed now.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:08 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Im pissed now.
then be funny....
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:31 am
Banned

Thanks for that carol, had already discovered the discover ayamonte site and looked at the various stores listed that have a website but will have a look at the others that you suggest.
We will be using the property ourselves but also hopefully renting it out too!
Best get on with some work though or else we may never get out there!!

Maggie
It would make sense to check the rental market first not the rental gossip.so now time to decide.do I furnish it cheaply and things are cheap to replace.or do I furnish it costly and things are costly to replace.dont get kidded by the rental firms.the good ones dont charge you.they just take a small commision.no rent no fee.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:38 am
Banned

then be funny....
I Cant I have just had a traumatic experiance.I have been worried sick for days because my john thomas was bright red.I went to the doctors this morning and he said you daft git.its lipstick
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:56 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SALGAR
Hi Lynn

Thanks for your post.

Was your problem with the floor tiles or wall tiles, our floor grout is solid (different colours in places). It is the wall grout we are concerned with.

Thanks

Sal
Hi Sal,

The problem was with the wall tiles, it is as if they could not be bothered to clean the residue off the tiles (not that that surprises me!) and we got left with little blobs of grout everywhere mainly in the edges and corners and behind sinks, loos etc. This is what was and still is difficult to remove, and we still have not got it all off, and it makes the finish look shabby. In fact it's more like cement so don't think yours should be chalky.

Lynn
Old Jun 8th 2008, 6:15 am
Straw Man.

I Cant I have just had a traumatic experiance.I have been worried sick for days because my john thomas was bright red.I went to the doctors this morning and he said you daft git.its lipstick
that's better
Old Jun 8th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Hi Lynn if the grout is cement based you could try Agua fuerte ( not sure if that is the correct spelling) it's a very powerful acid based cleaner, it dissolves the cement, does a great job but wear rubbers (gloves )

Good luck.

BB.
Following on from BB's post, I think this is the stuff that might help remove the stubborn cement from the bathroom wall & floor tiles (or, cure betris' ailment):
http://www.oyar.com/vencedor.htm
also, googling "cement remover" flagged up other products.
It mentions being careful that a certain acid doesn't breakdown the "cementitious" material (new word for me). By this, I understand it to mean the grouting.
There is another product which claims to not harm the grout surface. It is a cement grout film remover, which may/might not be strong enough to tackle larger lumps of cement grout.
(I have not used and can not endorse any of these products.)
It sounds like messy work, though.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:44 am
Just Joined

jules h is on a distinguished road

Thanks Carol
I have also been looking at furniture and have found the web sites you posted really useful in getting an idea of prices for individual items.
The jury is still out, I would love to pick everything myself as we are not planning to rent out but am not sure I will have enough time initially to do so.
As you say quality is important to me but I would still like to find value for money.
Thanks again
Jules
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:17 am
Banned

that's better
Yes but that was only half of it.Oh its so embarasing.One doctor was a he and the other a she.when the he told me what it was he walked out in discust
muttering something about the english.to my amasement the she doctor striped off and lay down on her couch and said.go to town and take me.so I went outside to get a taxi after half an hour I stopped one.I went back in but she was gone.oh I was so embarast because I had flagged the daxi down for nothing.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Following on from BB's post, I think this is the stuff that might help remove the stubborn cement from the bathroom wall & floor tiles (or, cure betris' ailment):
http://www.oyar.com/vencedor.htm
also, googling "cement remover" flagged up other products.
It mentions being careful that a certain acid doesn't breakdown the "cementitious" material (new word for me). By this, I understand it to mean the grouting.
There is another product which claims to not harm the grout surface. It is a cement grout film remover, which may/might not be strong enough to tackle larger lumps of cement grout.
(I have not used and can not endorse any of these products.)
It sounds like messy work, though.
its simmple. ceee ment reee move errrr. say the sentance fast.then faster.then faster again

Last edited by betris; Jun 8th 2008 at 9:25 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.