Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Got back Tues after a fabulous week, weather perfect and the improvements around CE are clear for all to see. I am not a golfer but Golf 1 looked very good and Golf 2 coming along great. I believe the opening ceremony for Golf 2 is on Tues 17th June. Bob, I couldn't find the book table, I had a stack in the car to place there as I had gathered that folk were taking rather than swapping. I have see your recent post and will look again when I am there next month and take the books. I will ask the staff if it is nowhere to been seen again.

John and our CE neighbour Barry decided to become "horse whisperers" and I dropped them off at the bridge and they made their way across the marsh towards Albatross. They did get to the horses and stroked some, there was a young foal and a few yearlings. They appeared over 2 hours later, filthy from wandering the marsh and having to cross the creek. Exited by the Apt's. They really enjoyed it, fought off crocodiles, hippos and a very nasty rhino !!
Must pack a safari suit next time !

Our water had been cut off when we arrived as we hadn't paid anything. We have not had any bills and there was a DD set up but the water company just did not take the money, managed to sort it and were re-connected the day we arrived. Isabel Pozo was SO helpful. Also paid the council tax, again had no bills, letters at the UK or CE addresses and managed to pay on the very last day B4 court proceedings would have been put into motion. We were fined about €50. So just a word of warning IF you know you owe, even if you have not had bills and have a DD set up .....if the money is not being debited investigate to avoid being cut off, fined or whatever.

As our debts (water and council tax )are settled I feel in a position to send out a plea to any Lomas de Esuri owners who may read the post here and who have not paid their community fees...PAY UP NOW PLEASE.

Did not meet up with any BE posters, I did hang around the golf terrace looking suspicious for a while but couldn't bring myself to say "do you write on the CE thread".

Take Care all

Mel
anybody interested in buying a nice table for €10, would look nice at home possibly for books!!!!

Ray
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola!
Mel, I had a good laugh when I first read your post about the horse whisperers. I thought you were talking about the young foal and yearlings who were covered in dirt! Bet they were whispering, "Now which one of you geegees bites?" Karma for your post.

Reptonian, you must be nuts (in the nicest sense of the word) about the BE - EB! I'm still worried about KeithW and his camera (anyone remember it?) Karma for your imagination, though.

Back to reality:
http://cluzayamonte.blogspot.com/
Scroll down to the 10th June, "El Ayto. de Ayamonte Informa", and note there will be a power cut from 7am - 9am on Monday 16th June at Costa Esuri. Take an early shower.

Regards,
Carol
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
anybody interested in buying a nice table for €10, would look nice at home possibly for books!!!!

Ray
Also several paperbacks for sale will take €1 each!!

Ray
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Brizey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi, welcome to the thread.

I suppose it is down to how much time you have to spare. A furniture package will give you everything from beds to teaspoons without you having to put in a lot of effort other than choosing which package to buy. But there may be some items that you do not like so much and some things that you think you could probably do without in a package.

There are several good furniture shops in Ayamonte and even more over the border in Portugal and if you choose individual pieces you are sure that everything you buy is to your taste. The downside to this is that it can be time consuming.

Buying from Ikea in Seville is also an option and other posters have posted about hiring a man with a van who will collect the items you select and assemble them for you. I think the name is Doncampo but we have not used this service ourselves.

Hope this helps.

Pat
Heres the info for Don

Don Campo
Isla Menor, Sevilla,
Tel: 954 931 214
Web: www.doncampo.co.uk

Independent Ikea delivery company. Will meet you at Ikea Seville, load your purchases into a van and transport them to your property. Unload them, help to carry them in and if required assemble them for you.

Also provide a Ikea shopping service. If you do not like the Ikea shopping experience you can pay them to take the strain and do it for you.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola!
Mel, I had a good laugh when I first read your post about the horse whisperers. I thought you were talking about the young foal and yearlings who were covered in dirt! Bet they were whispering, "Now which one of you geegees bites?" Karma for your post.

Reptonian, you must be nuts (in the nicest sense of the word) about the BE - EB! I'm still worried about KeithW and his camera (anyone remember it?) Karma for your imagination, though.

Back to reality:
http://cluzayamonte.blogspot.com/
Scroll down to the 10th June, "El Ayto. de Ayamonte Informa", and note there will be a power cut from 7am - 9am on Monday 16th June at Costa Esuri. Take an early shower.

Regards,
Carol
Hey thats great news if the storey about the need to switch of the gas to put the 60 odd kilowatts of extra power on for all those plotters and apartments without power. It might just be the day of the BIG SWITCH ON for Esuri. You might all have to re-light your gas appliances after though. A small yippee in advance but maybe just maybe Tuesday we could be breaking out the pink Cava

</IMG></IMG>
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:35 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hey thats great news if the storey about the need to switch of the gas to put the 60 odd kilowatts of extra power on for all those plotters and apartments without power. It might just be the day of the BIG SWITCH ON for Esuri. You might all have to re-light your gas appliances after though. A small yippee in advance but maybe just maybe Tuesday we could be breaking out the pink Cava

</IMG></IMG>
Dont hold your breath.Knowing how the spanish work the gas will proberly be comming out of your water tap
Old Jun 12th 2008, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

At last Golf II is opening, please see mail below from Aymerich golf

The 19th of June we inaugurate the East Course of Costa Esuri Golf Club, in Huelva
The 19th of June we inaugurate the East Course of Costa Esuri Golf Club, in HuelvaThe opening of the new course is scheduled for next Thursday June 19 and it will complete a resort of 36 holes, of this magnificent course located at the mouth of the Guadiana River. On Saturday, June 21 will be played the 3rd Aymerich Circuit's test on this new course.

In the words of our professional, D. Cris Truter, "this is a technical course, with potential for fun and host a Professional Championship. The difficulty lies not so much on the length of the holes but the doglegs in the fairways and slopes of the greens."
Another feature of the course is the good work done by the designer who has been able to integrate the marshes of the area within the layout, which adds value and difficulty to the spectacular countryside.

During the past weekend we made jointly with the Spanish Golf Federation measurement and valuation of the course.

The lenght is:

Whites: 6188 m
Yellows: 5886 m
Blues: 5584 m
Reds: 5213 m
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:22 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jases1000
Hi guys,

The 19th of June we inaugurate the East Course of Costa Esuri Golf Club, in Huelva
The 19th of June we inaugurate the East Course of Costa Esuri Golf Club, in HuelvaThe opening of the new course is scheduled for next Thursday June 19 and it will complete a resort of 36 holes, of this magnificent course located at the mouth of the Guadiana River. On Saturday, June 21 will be played the 3rd Aymerich Circuit's test on this new course.

In the words of our professional, D. Cris Truter, "this is a technical course, with potential for fun and host a Professional Championship. The difficulty lies not so much on the length of the holes but the doglegs in the fairways and slopes of the greens."
Another feature of the course is the good work done by the designer who has been able to integrate the marshes of the area within the layout, which adds value and difficulty to the spectacular countryside.

During the past weekend we made jointly with the Spanish Golf Federation measurement and valuation of the course.

The lenght is:

Thats good news.It may bring in a few more people to esuri.and it may give the sales and rental proberty a boost.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:06 am
Just Joined

Bennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to all

I found this puppy 2 days ago on the road, 3 cars missed running her over by inches. The dogs home cannot take her in because they have a virus in there with the pups. Is there anyone who can give this puppy a home?
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-girl-1.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-girl-2.jpg  
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:44 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

The lenght is:

Excellent News, and I am going out there on the 21st for 10 days. We overlook this course and have been dying to play it for a year now. I will report back with some photos from on the course
Old Jun 13th 2008, 1:42 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

The lenght is:

Excellent News, and I am going out there on the 21st for 10 days. We overlook this course and have been dying to play it for a year now. I will report back with some photos from on the course
Old Jun 13th 2008, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Just one problem - Aymerich have informed me today that Golf II will only be open to members!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 3:33 am
Banned

Just one problem - Aymerich have informed me today that Golf II will only be open to members!
Not a problem.paint your balls with Illuminus paint and go on in the nightime.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 3:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bennie
I found this puppy 2 days ago on the road, 3 cars missed running her over by inches. The dogs home cannot take her in because they have a virus in there with the pups. Is there anyone who can give this puppy a home?
A bin bag and the bridge springs to mind.But im not a dog lover.exept when im drunk.

Last edited by betris; Jun 13th 2008 at 3:40 am.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone or Rago 1 , block 1 owners especially, have just received a phone call to say the downstairs lobby is flooded apparently from a burst watermain does anyone know who we should contact, tried Fadesa no reply, surprise surprise. Any help would be appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.