Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by henny
Hi everyone or Rago 1 , block 1 owners especially, have just received a phone call to say the downstairs lobby is flooded apparently from a burst watermain does anyone know who we should contact, tried Fadesa no reply, surprise surprise. Any help would be appreciated.
Your president.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks jdr. No president yet unfortunately.

Anyway i have now managed to speak to someone in the shed, have been told they are working on the mains burst.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:48 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Also several paperbacks for sale will take €1 each!!

Ray
Bargain...any cowboy/westerns or big game adventures ones for John and Barrie ?

Mel
Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Bargain...any cowboy/westerns or big game adventures ones for John and Barrie ?

Mel
Mel, I will check the contents of the table that I found in the Golf Club (in the garage now) and get back to you!

Ray
Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=betris;6463901]A bin bag and the bridge springs to mind.But im not a dog lover.exept when im drunk.[/QUOTE

I hope your going to be green Betris and recyle the empty bag!

Ray
Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:38 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Ray-Pauline;6464324]
Originally Posted by betris
A bin bag and the bridge springs to mind.But im not a dog lover.exept when im drunk.[/QUOTE

I hope your going to be green Betris and recyle the empty bag!

Ray
I am green,I always use the same bag,The bag is verry sentimental to me.It brings back memorys.I remember the first day I got it. I used it on the wife.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=betris;6464395]

I am green,I always use the same bag,The bag is verry sentimental to me.It brings back memorys.I remember the first day I got it. I used it on the wife.
the 1st Wife or all of them?
Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=betris;6464395]

Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks jdr. No president yet unfortunately.

Anyway i have now managed to speak to someone in the shed, have been told they are working on the mains burst.
That is good news, nothing worse than water leaks.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 10:59 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
That is good news, nothing worse than water leaks.
Its bad but at least it will dry out fairly quick in this heat.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

pedromanuel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone or Rago 1 , block 1 owners especially, have just received a phone call to say the downstairs lobby is flooded apparently from a burst watermain does anyone know who we should contact, tried Fadesa no reply, surprise surprise. Any help would be appreciated.
That portal??, please....
Thank you very much
Old Jun 14th 2008, 1:34 am
Banned

[QUOTE=Ray-Pauline;6464459]
Originally Posted by betris

I had only one.she was the love of my life.my soul mate.my reason for living.she was my world.my dependant,I worshiped the ground she walk on.she was on a pedistal.until she stared to have head aches every night and she wouldnt shut up.so I went and purchased the bag now she is replaced by a younger model with less mileage on the clock.and bigger breasts
Old Jun 14th 2008, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pedromanuel
That portal??, please....
Thank you very much
Portal 1, sorry. All sorted out now i am pleased to say.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 3:19 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Portal 1, sorry. All sorted out now i am pleased to say.
Is the water deep enough to need a lifeguard on duty ?
Old Jun 14th 2008, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
Is the water deep enough to need a lifeguard on duty ?
Are you offering jdr.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.