Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte.

Originally Posted by harry-jac
Hi all.We have just returned from our Rago 2 apartment.of which we are going to complete end of September.Can't wait to get back there again.We find the area is so beautiful,and relaxing .I was wondering if anyone has used the services of Moneycorp,and what is the procedure.
I find this forum very interesting and have learnt a great deal already.
This is my first post on this forum.
I have sent you a PM.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

harry-jac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reptonian
I have sent you a PM.
Hi all thanks for the pm's you have sent,but how do you open them.It might seem silly but as a newcomer to the thread i am still learning.Do you have to post so many posts before you can?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:32 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all thanks for the pm's you have sent,but how do you open them.It might seem silly but as a newcomer to the thread i am still learning.Do you have to post so many posts before you can?
You cant access the system until you have posted 4 times, so you need one more
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Oh and btw I have used ITT Moneycorp
You need to register with them first which involves copy passport, utility bills for money laundering purposes.

Then you can do your transactions over the phone and either spot buy or futures.

Theres also HIFX, always a good idea to register with both if you are transferring a lot as maybe a few points might make a difference
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

harry-jac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Oh and btw I have used ITT Moneycorp
You need to register with them first which involves copy passport, utility bills for money laundering purposes.

Then you can do your transactions over the phone and either spot buy or futures.

Theres also HIFX, always a good idea to register with both if you are transferring a lot as maybe a few points might make a difference
Thanks very much Mitzyboy,much appreciated.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 1:02 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.We have just returned from our Rago 2 apartment.of which we are going to complete end of September.Can't wait to get back there again.We find the area is so beautiful,and relaxing .I was wondering if anyone has used the services of Moneycorp,and what is the procedure.
I find this forum very interesting and have learnt a great deal already.
This is my first post on this forum.
We have recently used Smart Currency Exchange and were pleased with the rate they offered. It was just a shade above the others, such as TORFX and HIFX both of which we have previously used. Their service was prompt and efficient.

Good Luck

Mel
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 2:55 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Another that worth a look at is worldfirst.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte.

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Looking fwd to meeting up, again. I sent PM's to you and Mel+John

Well done Spain tonight, not a great game - but they need to beat Russia again, on Thursday. Im glad that we will all be there to see the semi..... and also the final as well.. lets hope they get through - what a great chance to see Spain play, and do it in a Spanish bar, with good friends!!

Jon
Thats just what Kath has said unfortunately we won't be out then. The last time we were out when Spain were playing we were walking along the river from the ferry towards the marina and the noise from all the bars was tremendous but just as we got to the night club street Spain scored and the bar on the corner erupted and I said that is the place we should be watching the semi's

John.
</IMG></IMG>
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Does anyone have any contact details (other than email) for Jeff and Anne Garvey on Rago 1 please. If you have a mobile number, a PM would be much appreciated. They sent me an email a couple of weeks ago and I've only just got round to reading it. Would like to meet up with them if poss. Thanks, Yvonne.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

adec is an unknown quantity at this point

rumour of a 'bar or shop' about to open up the hill near the townhouses.. anyone know anymore or just a rumour.... ?

i'll be out there next week so will investigate... but please let a bar open up on CE soon (apart from the Club House!)
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:49 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Hi - my post 2191 has some photos (not awfully good) from beginning of June which shows tradesmen in one of the units in the commercial centre. Please make sure you've got your camera with you when you go next week so we can see some updated photos! Hopefully (4 weeks down the line) you will be able to see what it is going to be by now.

Sharon
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:17 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adec
rumour of a 'bar or shop' about to open up the hill near the townhouses.. anyone know anymore or just a rumour.... ?

i'll be out there next week so will investigate... but please let a bar open up on CE soon (apart from the Club House!)

Better news for you guys is that the Tuck Truck is heading your way very soon, stocked up with all your favourite goodies which they will be selling from the van (not just delivery orders, apparently)
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

jules h is on a distinguished road

If anyone is interested there is an article in Julys Homes Overseas which features costa de la luz, costa esuri and the mirador del guadiana development in Ayamonte.

Jules
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Better news for you guys is that the Tuck Truck is heading your way very soon, stocked up with all your favourite goodies which they will be selling from the van (not just delivery orders, apparently)
But will they be Marks & Spencer sandwiches
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:22 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
But will they be Marks & Spencer sandwiches
Proberly and about 10 euro each.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.