Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 30th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Rete
The above post is not advertising. It is an answer in direct response to a poster who is looking for a rental apartment.

I would suggest to Tanya that in the future, now that her PM is active, to either PM posters the information or suggest they PM you.

You do not want to give out your private number on the internet.
I would like a little consistency from the moderators - my post got pulled and it was more or less the same except I didn't provide a phone number and suggested a pm??
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:47 am
Just Joined

katemihell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there
I am new to this site so hope I am posting in the right place.
We have just bought a townhouse in Costa Esuri on RVA1 and are looking to install an electric coin meter as we are planning to rent out our house out and are worried about air conditioning costs!!
Has anyone had one installed or know of any companies that can do this in the local area?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Old Jul 1st 2008, 9:24 am
Just Joined

susie and stuart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mickkkt
Hi,
I have sent you a PM
I can't access my pm's - not sure why? Do I have to post another message, I have only posted two?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:30 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by susie and stuart
I can't access my pm's - not sure why? Do I have to post another message, I have only posted two?
Hiya
Yes, once you have posted 4 then you get access to the pm system
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Latest issue of the Oracle available on line with an interesting article about Martinsa-Fadesa on page 15.

Full page add for Costa Esuri Golf on page 28.

http://www.oraclehuelva.com/actual_issue.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Oracle.pdf (54.2 KB, 233 views)

Last edited by Graham G; Jul 1st 2008 at 10:03 pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 5:05 am
Just Joined

mickkkt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hiya
Yes, once you have posted 4 then you get access to the pm system
ok, so you need to post another two, then you should be ok
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
If anybody needs another tray for your cooker I mamaged to get one at the Electric shop opposite the Post Office.

Mel
Hi Mel,
was out at Esuri last week and went the above shop lovely lady very helpful,did'nt manage to get the shelf though none fitted?,so took along the cooker booklet and the woman has ordered one direct from cata for us so sorted in the end.

Ken.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tednsharon
Hi - my post 2191 has some photos (not awfully good) from beginning of June which shows tradesmen in one of the units in the commercial centre. Please make sure you've got your camera with you when you go next week so we can see some updated photos! Hopefully (4 weeks down the line) you will be able to see what it is going to be by now.

Sharon
Was there last week and took this photo not much progress?.
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21811.jpg  
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 5:59 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Was there last week and took this photo not much progress?.
No, doesn't look like it, but another forum has posted that it is going to be a supermarket not a bar and it is going to open in 2 weeks ... I'll believe it when I see it!

Sharon
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tednsharon
No, doesn't look like it, but another forum has posted that it is going to be a supermarket not a bar and it is going to open in 2 weeks ... I'll believe it when I see it!

Sharon
Fadesa are having a launch of the new commercial centre at the golf clubhouse 11 July,so presume its still on target to open this year?.

welldone Spain was out for all the games fantastic atmosphere (except the night we watched the second half in the club house they turned the tv off at 10.30 even though the game went to extra time and penalties),it seems odd that even now in the summer they still want to shut early missing out on good business?.

Hi to Jag/John Bxl and ears who we met by chance while out there all great company and really enjoyed the nights spent in bar street, taxi's are no problem its 10 euro's into town and can get one home upto about 3 in the morning!!.

We were there for 10 days this time and it was fantastic weather unreal the place just keeps getting better.we overlook the new East course so seen quite a few playing looks very good bit to hot for golf though.

They were bringing some pipeline into the site from the shed end work still going on its a big job temp lights at either end not sure what its for though?.

Took some pics of various things on CE so enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21801.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21802.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21803.jpg  
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

more pics.
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21822.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21832.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21842.jpg  
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

more pics.
Thanks for the picies they are excellent!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

more pics.
thanks Teed Up
In one of them i almost could see my house
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Fadesa are having a launch of the new commercial centre at the golf clubhouse 11 July,so presume its still on target to open this year?.

welldone Spain was out for all the games fantastic atmosphere (except the night we watched the second half in the club house they turned the tv off at 10.30 even though the game went to extra time and penalties),it seems odd that even now in the summer they still want to shut early missing out on good business?.

Hi to Jag/John Bxl and ears who we met by chance while out there all great company and really enjoyed the nights spent in bar street, taxi's are no problem its 10 euro's into town and can get one home upto about 3 in the morning!!.

We were there for 10 days this time and it was fantastic weather unreal the place just keeps getting better.we overlook the new East course so seen quite a few playing looks very good bit to hot for golf though.

They were bringing some pipeline into the site from the shed end work still going on its a big job temp lights at either end not sure what its for though?.

Took some pics of various things on CE so enjoy.
hello,
If you were with John Bxl it doesn't surprise me you have had a very good time
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 9:09 am
Just Joined

esmesgran is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerry and paul
Hi

Can anyone tell me how we get in touch with the president of our town houses as we would like to find out whats happening with our community charges and how we pay it. RVA1 Manzana 1 La Jara.

Thanks
Kerry
Hi Kerry
I have sent you a PM
Helen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.