Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Paco
LIVERPOOL 1 GERMANY 0

VIVA TORRES !
VIVA ESPAÑA !
VIVA COSTA ESURI !

saludos
Paco
Congratulations,well deserved.Spain were great.

Betris where r u ???
Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by susie and stuart
Hi to everyone

We have been reading the forum for a while now and have picked up some very useful bits of info - Thank You. We completed on our apartment on Rago 1 earlier this year, and are due out on July 7th for our first holiday in our new home. We were wondering if anyone out there has another apartment they would be prepared to rent from 12th july untill the 17th. We are celebrating my sisters birthday and feel we are going to be a bit pushed for space.!!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Susie and Stuart
I've sent you an email.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

mickkkt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to everyone

We have been reading the forum for a while now and have picked up some very useful bits of info - Thank You. We completed on our apartment on Rago 1 earlier this year, and are due out on July 7th for our first holiday in our new home. We were wondering if anyone out there has another apartment they would be prepared to rent from 12th july untill the 17th. We are celebrating my sisters birthday and feel we are going to be a bit pushed for space.!!

Susie and Stuart
Hi,
I have sent you a PM
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Lola Vista hermosa
Hi!!!. It is the first time that I write. I have bought a townhouse in VISTA HERMOSA. I´m spanish, reason why I apologize by my English.

Days ago I received a letter of FRINVER with a DVD and photos of my house. It´s really precious. FRINVER says that it will give the house (phase 1) in October, but that if we want can have it before.

Have you received it FRINVER letter?. Every month send photos.

If you need that I ask something in the council or that I do some management to you, you can say it to me.

Sorry, my english is very, very bad.

Lola
Hi and welcome to the Forum,

Who are you trying to "kid", your English is brilliant! They may just be trying to get you to sign before the electricity is avaiable to be connected to the mains which is a problem at various points across Esuri.

Fadesa get round this by offering a generator connection but of course that is not perfect nor 100% legal.

Post again soon,

John.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lola Vista hermosa
Hi!!!. It is the first time that I write. I have bought a townhouse in VISTA HERMOSA. I´m spanish, reason why I apologize by my English.

Days ago I received a letter of FRINVER with a DVD and photos of my house. It´s really precious. FRINVER says that it will give the house (phase 1) in October, but that if we want can have it before.

Have you received it FRINVER letter?. Every month send photos.

If you need that I ask something in the council or that I do some management to you, you can say it to me.

Sorry, my english is very, very bad.

Lola
Hello Lola and welcome
I am Spanish too
marisol
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paco
LIVERPOOL 1 GERMANY 0

VIVA TORRES !
VIVA ESPAÑA !
VIVA COSTA ESURI !

saludos
Paco
We agree...they played by far the best footie throughout the tournament. But...now they are the favorites for the World Cup.... will they stand the pressure?

Even better.... having had only 2 choices of team left to choose from when approached for the sweepstake, my wife has lifted the loot and is crowing with her Spanish flag on the car at work this morning. We live in Germany so she will not be popular on the way there!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello Lola and welcome
I am Spanish too
marisol
Marisol,

Where have you been? A long time without a post.

Lola,

Fantastico. It was a very very good first try at English. Welcome.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 12:50 am
Just Joined

TanyaR is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to everyone

Susie and Stuart
Hi Susie and Stuart, we have a two bedroom apartment all set up and ready to go in Bloque 16 Rago 1. You're more than welcome to rent it for your additional family members. I'm not sure if I can PM yet, but try it and we'll see! Otherwise, my phone number is 07717 847808.
Thanks,
Tanya
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:29 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TanyaR
Hi Susie and Stuart, we have a two bedroom apartment all set up and ready to go in Bloque 16 Rago 1. You're more than welcome to rent it for your additional family members. I'm not sure if I can PM yet, but try it and we'll see! Otherwise, my phone number is 07717 847808.
Thanks,
Tanya

The above post is not advertising. It is an answer in direct response to a poster who is looking for a rental apartment.

I would suggest to Tanya that in the future, now that her PM is active, to either PM posters the information or suggest they PM you.

You do not want to give out your private number on the internet.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 2:05 am
Just Joined

TanyaR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
The above post is not advertising. It is an answer in direct response to a poster who is looking for a rental apartment.

I would suggest to Tanya that in the future, now that her PM is active, to either PM posters the information or suggest they PM you.

You do not want to give out your private number on the internet.
Thanks Super Moderator - point taken.....
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Marisol,

Where have you been? A long time without a post.

Lola,

Fantastico. It was a very very good first try at English. Welcome.
Hello Reptonian,
I have been here, reading all your posts but, as i said to John and Kath i didnt have anything interesting to say. I don't either have now but, if i waited till i had i wouldn't write ever again
marisol
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:23 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

To Lola Vista hermosa and Marisol I just like to say hi "nenas".
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by me me
To Lola Vista hermosa and Marisol I just like to say hi "nenas".
Hi me me
Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

pedromanuel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
2 weeks ago the whole site was off for 2 hrs 07.00-09.00 Monday morning. I wrote that I thought this might be the start of the connection of the whole site to mains electricity. These intermitant disconnections might just be the moves by Endesa to connect up individual areas.

Hope so!
Hello John, two weeks ago we were without light the whole morning, I asked the operator him(her) and he(she) said to me that it(he,she) was not gasoil, and this last week was the whole entire day, since the generator got damaged and they had to bring one from Seville.
While it(he,she) fixes up of once I advise you that you should not lack the candles(sails) and a good barbecue to cook.
Health to all.
Pedro.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:09 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pedromanuel
Hello John, two weeks ago we were without light the whole morning, I asked the operator him(her) and he(she) said to me that it(he,she) was not gasoil, and this last week was the whole entire day, since the generator got damaged and they had to bring one from Seville.
While it(he,she) fixes up of once I advise you that you should not lack the candles(sails) and a good barbecue to cook.
Health to all.
Pedro.
Sounds like good advice pedromanuel. ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.