Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 21st 2008, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hi all,

Has anyone seen any golf played on the new course yet I believe it opened on Thursday and there is a competition played today. Anybody over there with a camera could take some picies and post them on here please!
Old Jun 21st 2008, 4:47 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by AllanCapes
Thanks Guys

Luz Living seems to be getting good feedback from everyone so i have sent them an email to get in touch. We did originally consider renting but once we finally took the keys and furnished it we just did not fancy letting strangers use it.
Not sure I quite understand that! You are selling because you don't want to use it but you don't want anyone else to use it either?
Old Jun 21st 2008, 5:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by CarolineW
Not sure I quite understand that! You are selling because you don't want to use it but you don't want anyone else to use it either?
You're not supposed to question this just be sympathetic and help find a buyer!
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi
Has anyone read the article in the Times today [Sunday] If you think the property market is bad in the U.K. its a lot worse in Spain!!! very depressing reading.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

harry-jac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Costa Esuri - Ayamonte.

Hi all.We have just returned from our Rago 2 apartment.of which we are going to complete end of September.Can't wait to get back there again.We find the area is so beautiful,and relaxing .I was wondering if anyone has used the services of Moneycorp,and what is the procedure.
I find this forum very interesting and have learnt a great deal already.
This is my first post on this forum.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 6:28 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte.

Hi does anybody know a DIY or Hifi shop on the way between Faro airport and CE please. Not too much of a detour? I need to buy some reasonable quality speaker cable and dont want to go all the way to leroy merlins for that.

I will be there from Tuesday on a 'long lads weekend' with friends with whom we've had of over 40 years+ friendship. Then from the 1st with my wife who joins me when they go. If you see a 'motley crue' of old farts wandering about, thinking they are younger, its us!

After 1 July we would be happy to meet up for a drink, please PM..

Thanks
Jon
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 6:58 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi does anybody know a DIY or Hifi shop on the way between Faro airport and CE please. Not too much of a detour? I need to buy some reasonable quality speaker cable and dont want to go all the way to leroy merlins for that.

I will be there from Tuesday on a 'long lads weekend' with friends with whom we've had of over 40 years+ friendship. Then from the 1st with my wife who joins me when they go. If you see a 'motley crue' of old farts wandering about, thinking they are younger, its us!

Thanks
Jon
Have a great time...then sober up and be VERY presentable when Mrs Bxl arrives ! I will be there from the 07/07 and would like to meet up with you both, will you still be there by then ?

Sorry I know zippe-de-do-dah about cables

All the best

Mel
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:15 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Jon
Go into the electrical shop next but one to luz living,or ideal.masters or a few others that sell hi fi.there is no need to go to leyroy merlins
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:22 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olivia
Hi
Has anyone read the article in the Times today [Sunday] If you think the property market is bad in the U.K. its a lot worse in Spain!!! very depressing reading.
Some propertys around the area have dropped by 100,000 euro or more and they still cant sell them.my next door nabour has dropped 80,000euro and no one has even looked.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by harry-jac
Hi all.We have just returned from our Rago 2 apartment.of which we are going to complete end of September.Can't wait to get back there again.We find the area is so beautiful,and relaxing .I was wondering if anyone has used the services of Moneycorp,and what is the procedure.
I find this forum very interesting and have learnt a great deal already.
This is my first post on this forum.
Hi, I've used Moneycorp throughout the purchase process and then on their regular payment scheme. I have to say the service has been excellent and the rates very competitive - would recommend them anytime
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Have a great time...then sober up and be VERY presentable when Mrs Bxl arrives ! I will be there from the 07/07 and would like to meet up with you both, will you still be there by then ?

Sorry I know zippe-de-do-dah about cables

All the best

Mel
Hi Mel, Jon BXL

we are over 5th July - be good to catch up again.

cheers,

Matt
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:53 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt begley
Hi Mel, Jon BXL

we are over 5th July - be good to catch up again.

cheers,

Matt
Looking fwd to meeting up, again. I sent PM's to you and Mel+John

Well done Spain tonight, not a great game - but they need to beat Russia again, on Thursday. Im glad that we will all be there to see the semi..... and also the final as well.. lets hope they get through - what a great chance to see Spain play, and do it in a Spanish bar, with good friends!!

Jon
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:21 am
Banned

Looking fwd to meeting up, again. I sent PM's to you and Mel+John

Well done Spain tonight, not a great game - but they need to beat Russia again, on Thursday. Im glad that we will all be there to see the semi..... and also the final as well.. lets hope they get through - what a great chance to see Spain play, and do it in a Spanish bar, with good friends!!

Jon
yes it would b nice to see them loose and watch all the daygo,s cry.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

harry-jac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jases1000
Hi, I've used Moneycorp throughout the purchase process and then on their regular payment scheme. I have to say the service has been excellent and the rates very competitive - would recommend them anytime
Thanks Jases 1000,Moneycorp seems to be a reliable company.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
What's a buyer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.