Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:28 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

If anybody needs another tray for your cooker I mamaged to get one at the Electric shop opposite the Post Office.

Mel
Old Jun 18th 2008, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by olivia
Has the new Playa Hotel at Punta Del Moral opened yet? is it nice?
Had a walk around inside earlier this week. Was quite busy with lots of Spanish holidaymakers. It did not look as if any British tour companies were advertized there. Lovley chandalier in foyer and stained glass windows.
The bar/ entertainment lounge area is open to the atrium. Couldn't see into dining room. Might investigate the spa when all the Spanish have left in September.

Sue
Old Jun 18th 2008, 7:16 am
Just Joined

esmesgran is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Yes but you might have to use a dvd or vidio to get sound. But I expect you want English TV so you will need a sky box and dish then the tv will work just fine.
Thank you for your help. I will add buying a digi box to my ever so long list of things to do when I get there. Just can't wait to get started.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Had a walk around inside earlier this week. Was quite busy with lots of Spanish holidaymakers. It did not look as if any British tour companies were advertized there. Lovley chandalier in foyer and stained glass windows.
The bar/ entertainment lounge area is open to the atrium. Couldn't see into dining room. Might investigate the spa when all the Spanish have left in September.

Sue
Any chance of a few photo's?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:06 am
Just Joined

AllanCapes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Well I have read messages many times on this site and gained much information which has helped me and Estelle in settling into and enjoying our apartment. So to all who have contributed you have my thanks.

The apartment was always purchased as a short term investment and now I am going to ask for further advice and ask if anyone could recommend an estate agent to help sell the apartment.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by AllanCapes
Hi Guys

Well I have read messages many times on this site and gained much information which has helped me and Estelle in settling into and enjoying our apartment. So to all who have contributed you have my thanks.

The apartment was always purchased as a short term investment and now I am going to ask for further advice and ask if anyone could recommend an estate agent to help sell the apartment.
Cannot recommend Luz Living highly enough. The MD is MichaelH who posts on here and is always very helpful. All three who work in the office in Ayamonteare are the nicest people and will do all thy can to find you a buyer in these difficult times.

See their site at,

http://www.luzliving.com/

Good luck, John.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 5:39 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot recommend Luz Living highly enough. The MD is MichaelH who posts on here and is always very helpful. All three who work in the office in Ayamonteare are the nicest people and will do all thy can to find you a buyer in these difficult times.

See their site at,

http://www.luzliving.com/

Good luck, John.
I know I get up a few peoples noses with my blunt comments,But I agree.there are maney bad ones and Luz living is one of the very very few better ones.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Our house is nearly ready but there is no electricity!
John, you should have water any day soon, we got back about an hour ago from 5 great days in Esuri and while we were on site the water guy was fixing some extra pipe work to connect to the plot.

asked the Lawyers in Ayamonte about the electricity, they said the would believe it when it happens its been promised for over a year now!

Ray
Old Jun 19th 2008, 5:42 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AllanCapes
Hi Guys

why dont you try renting it out for cost.long or medium term until the market picks up.if you cant sell quickly
Old Jun 19th 2008, 5:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by esmesgran
Thank you for your help. I will add buying a digi box to my ever so long list of things to do when I get there. Just can't wait to get started.
have a good look around as a lot of instalations are over priced by a couple of hunded euro
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
John, you should have water any day soon, we got back about an hour ago from 5 great days in Esuri and while we were on site the water guy was fixing some extra pipe work to connect to the plot.

asked the Lawyers in Ayamonte about the electricity, they said the would believe it when it happens its been promised for over a year now!

Ray
Our plot has had mains water since the day the builder started but electrics is a different matter. We have asked everywhere except Endesa and everyone says there are no legal or or infrastructure reasons why not and Fadesa claim to have paid all the fees necessary for a supply to be made but Endesa just do not make the connection.

It could just be that plots with houses are very few and scatterd all over the huge site so the return on making individual "roads" live would be negative. For instance on our crescent there are just 22 plots and we are the only on to have sarted so far. The only occupied house is over 400m along the road from us and is still on temporary connection by overhead cable from the area of the now removed Mess Tent.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jun 19th 2008 at 7:17 am.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by betris
have a good look around as a lot of instalations are over priced by a couple of hunded euro
Also if you don't want the Sky premium channels such as sport and films you might be better getting a freesat digi box then there is no cost going forward and you only have the dish and cable to pay for and it is just the same set-up as for Sky the signal coming from the same satellite
Old Jun 19th 2008, 11:29 am
Banned

Also if you don't want the Sky premium channels such as sport and films you might be better getting a freesat digi box then there is no cost going forward and you only have the dish and cable to pay for and it is just the same set-up as for Sky the signal coming from the same satellite
panasonic have launched a couple of tv,s with free sat built in,you can get a freesat box for 50 quid or a hd box for 120 quid. just punch in freesat in google and you will get the info
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Guys

Luz Living seems to be getting good feedback from everyone so i have sent them an email to get in touch. We did originally consider renting but once we finally took the keys and furnished it we just did not fancy letting strangers use it.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:29 am
Just Joined

Hi

Could anyone recomend an airconditioning repair man as last time i was at the apartment it was not that cold?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.