Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Carol&John
SHOPPING, John, SHOPPING! There are bathroom & furniture supplies, a bakery, linens etc. Not certain if all are open to the public, but one store - which used to be located near the football stadium - has moved to this area. Carol
Yes and the little shuttle bus terminates there before returning to Canela. Now who do we petition to teminate in the golf club car park and stop at the industrial area on the way out and back?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

dg123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Anyone know if there is ,now electricity for plots on Costa Esuri . I cant even think about paying the rest of the 50% ,until i know that the plots will have electric .What is the latest news please . Any information would be appreciated . Thanks
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Lin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really nice

Originally Posted by kerry and paul
CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!

We are trying to trace a couple of gents that are supposed to be the president and vice president of RVA1 Manzana1 townhouse (las jaras) they maybe unaware of this fact. Their names are Paul Heagren and Stephen Frazer, if anyone knows of these gentlemen could they pm or e-mail me please.

MANY MANY THANKS
Kerry
Hi Kerry

We are on Manzana 1 and acccording to the minutes of the community meeting on 24th April the President is Sergio Ipina and Vice President is Paul Neeghey.

Hope this helps

Lin
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by betris
it makes no diferance if you payed a lot and it drops to nothing as long as you arnt selling.long haul it will go back up and then you you will be glad you kept it.today is a experiance,tomorrow is a mystery
That's very profound! Mind you it might just seem that way cos we've been to the pub - hic!

Last edited by Steve and Pat; Jul 30th 2008 at 8:01 pm. Reason: added a bit
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

Lin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really niceLin and Ed is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lin and Ed
Hi Kerry

We are on Manzana 1 and acccording to the minutes of the community meeting on 24th April the President is Sergio Ipina and Vice President is Paul Neeghey.

Hope this helps

Lin
Kerry, I have a house no for the President and Vice President but cannot PM you until I have posted 3 times. One more to go!!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

iant will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lin and Ed
Kerry, I have a house no for the President and Vice President but cannot PM you until I have posted 3 times. One more to go!!
Please note that Sergio Ipiña had to resign as president some time ago.
iant
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:22 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
That's very profound! Mind you it might just seem that way cos we've been to the pub - hic!
We dont go to the pub as we prefere the moonshine from our still.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:28 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dg123
Anyone know if there is ,now electricity for plots on Costa Esuri . I cant even think about paying the rest of the 50% ,until i know that the plots will have electric .What is the latest news please . Any information would be appreciated . Thanks
I think I would sooner pay it (50%)and own it and worry about the lecci rather than crying when I have lost the money paid (50%)and then finding out the lecci is on.

Last edited by betris; Jul 31st 2008 at 12:13 am.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:42 am
Just Joined

garyn is an unknown quantity at this point

going out on the 7th for 1 week to rago 1, anyone know if the electric is on. also do fadesa own the 2 golf clubs ?
thanks gary
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:10 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Both golf courses owned by Fadesa, Aymerich have a 20 year lease
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:31 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by garyn
going out on the 7th for 1 week to rago 1, anyone know if the electric is on. also do fadesa own the 2 golf clubs ?
thanks gary
Leccy is on (at the moment) and should remain on until the main supply arrives. I believe it is being maintained by the local council. We are also told that at least 3 of the 6 pools are clean and usable.

John
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:44 am
Just Joined

RaineandJu is an unknown quantity at this point

I probably should use another source to do this but wondered if anyone knew about the water rates?

I have only had the place since last decemebr and assumed we were on a water meter but now checking the bills and it seems I am charged a consistent Eur33.45 apprantely for 15m every two months.
seems a bit high given I dont live there full time, wasnt sure if anyone knew (does the water board read the meters or is that my responsibility!!!

I know I should know

thanks all
Old Jul 31st 2008, 12:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RaineandJu
I probably should use another source to do this but wondered if anyone knew about the water rates?

I have only had the place since last decemebr and assumed we were on a water meter but now checking the bills and it seems I am charged a consistent Eur33.45 apprantely for 15m every two months.
seems a bit high given I dont live there full time, wasnt sure if anyone knew (does the water board read the meters or is that my responsibility!!!

I know I should know

thanks all
They probably read them, but have a minimum payment per quarter, ours is 15 €`s
You say a bit high ?
How much is your UK bill ? lol
Old Jul 31st 2008, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

RaineandJu is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I wasnt sure what we should do, my UK bill is on average GBP60.00 -GBP70.00 evey six months, considering i have a 100ft garden two bathrooms and live there 85% of the time I think spain is expensive.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 12:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RaineandJu
Thanks I wasnt sure what we should do, my UK bill is on average GBP60.00 -GBP70.00 evey six months, considering i have a 100ft garden two bathrooms and live there 85% of the time I think spain is expensive.
That must be the cheapest UK water bill I have ever seen. ;-))
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-water.png  

Last edited by jdr; Jul 31st 2008 at 12:57 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.