Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Sounds good! I'm over again next Sunday (10th) for a week are you still working on the Villa?
I'm not doing any real work but my builder will be. I was out for three days at the end of July and our next visit is October. Our roof beams were on site Monday this week so I missed them on the 25th but next time they should be on the Lounge/Diner/Kitchen roof then the windows and we will be really motoring!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I'm not doing any real work but my builder will be. I was out for three days at the end of July and our next visit is October. Our roof beams were on site Monday this week so I missed them on the 25th but next time they should be on the Lounge/Diner/Kitchen roof then the windows and we will be really motoring!
we will be staying our first night in our place, cant wait!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 12:48 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Did you mean "have you cut into and are draining next doors supply"
Yes. I put it over in a polite way

Last edited by betris; Aug 1st 2008 at 12:52 pm.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 12:55 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Wer'e semi retired here and will continue to be semi in Ayamonte we can't take 35-40* so July August and early September we shall visit the relies.
Ive been semi retired since I left school.every time they stop my dole I have to do a bit of work.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 1:06 pm
Banned

If any one is interested there has been a yellow alert.so we may or may not be getting a heat wave any day now.so dont get caught out.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

jacqandy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by betris
If any one is interested there has been a yellow alert.so we may or may not be getting a heat wave any day now.so dont get caught out.
met chap who is going to open the shop by the townhouses.He was trying to get it open for friday just gone but i am sure it will be very soon.He is from islantilla and his name is farid and was very informative on many issues including the electric one.He will sell bread milk etc but i asked him about fresh milk and he didnt have it but he was open to suggestions on every thing which was good news.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by jacqandy
met chap who is going to open the shop by the townhouses.He was trying to get it open for friday just gone but i am sure it will be very soon.He is from islantilla and his name is farid and was very informative on many issues including the electric one.He will sell bread milk etc but i asked him about fresh milk and he didnt have it but he was open to suggestions on every thing which was good news.
What did he say about the electric???
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Wer'e semi retired here and will continue to be semi in Ayamonte we can't take 35-40* so July August and early September we shall visit the relies.
We also didn't think we would be able to take the heat but its not as bad as you think it will be. We have been holidaying in our duplex for the last 2yrs and avoided coming out in July and August. Having moved out permanently in May we decided it seemed silly to go back to the UK as this is now our home and we should get acclimatized. Its been fine, there is an almost constant cooling breeze and with the front and back doors and windows open and the screens closed in sunny rooms the house is lovely and cool. Surely you will also (as most properties) have shaded areas to sit in so its just a matter of moving from one terrace to the other at different times of the day. Also you would miss the Annual Ayamonte Music Festival which takes place in August. We went to the Zarzuela last night in Laguna Square and it was great, lovely atmosphere, cool breeze and no mozzies. So give it a go as lets face it the Spanish also find it hot but just work and live accordingly. Regard Bryony
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jacqandy
you can get fresh milk in mercandona in lepe.in the fridges by the butter.dont know about the plaza merca.also try jaki from the euro shop.you can stock up and freeze it in case you donk know.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MikeCol
We also didn't think we would be able to take the heat but its not as bad as you think it will be. We have been holidaying in our duplex for the last 2yrs and avoided coming out in July and August. Having moved out permanently in May we decided it seemed silly to go back to the UK as this is now our home and we should get acclimatized. Its been fine, there is an almost constant cooling breeze and with the front and back doors and windows open and the screens closed in sunny rooms the house is lovely and cool. Surely you will also (as most properties) have shaded areas to sit in so its just a matter of moving from one terrace to the other at different times of the day. Also you would miss the Annual Ayamonte Music Festival which takes place in August. We went to the Zarzuela last night in Laguna Square and it was great, lovely atmosphere, cool breeze and no mozzies. So give it a go as lets face it the Spanish also find it hot but just work and live accordingly. Regard Bryony
tell me that if the heat wave comes.we are on amber alert.last time about 4 years ago it killed maney people.last time it peaked at 54 degrees
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

you can get fresh milk in mercandona in lepe.in the fridges by the butter.dont know about the plaza merca.also try jaki from the euro shop.you can stock up and freeze it in case you donk know.
Yes Plaza Merc does sell fresh milk in their fridges, full cream and semi skimmed in green carton. We now use this all the time, makes your tea taste more like a Uk cuppa.

Sue
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

tell me that if the heat wave comes.we are on amber alert.last time about 4 years ago it killed maney people.last time it peaked at 54 degrees
Hi,
noticed a change in the weather yesterday afternoon, one minute there was a cooling breeze off the river, then it was boiling hot.

We were in Laguna square last night till 2am for the music festival. Had to smile every time the church bells chimed, they stopped the music and singing.

Sue
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

Titterton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bennie
On a lighter note just to say the Jackie Ashworth is playing a gig at the Portuguese bar I have spoke about before on Saturday night at 10pm! She is a great singer and saxophonist and well worth watching/listening to Its next door but one to Jags Indian so have a curry then enjoy the music! Her website is www.jackieashworth.com
hi Bennie -we too have seen Jackie at Annies Bar on Canela Beach she is on every Wednesday and Sunday at about 9-30 pm.and as you say well worth watching,she even got our grandchildren involved playing the tambourine! I know this is a late reply to your post but we have just returned from a fab 3 weeks at our apt , fab weather,negligable on the mossie front,and last but not least we had a marvellous curry at Jags,well worth a visit
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:45 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Titterton
hi Bennie -we too have seen Jackie at Annies Bar on Canela Beach she is on every Wednesday and Sunday at about 9-30 pm.and as you say well worth watching,she even got our grandchildren involved playing the tambourine! I know this is a late reply to your post but we have just returned from a fab 3 weeks at our apt , fab weather,negligable on the mossie front,and last but not least we had a marvellous curry at Jags,well worth a visit
I know this has been explained before, but could someone summarize where Jags place is and what is the actual name of the place?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

See post #3037 and after for the earlier discussion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.