Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Dantill will become famous soon enough
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Well its not all doom and gloom last week the £/€ crept up to 1.258 and when I looked on Yahoo last night it was trading in the far east at 1.2606.

Woke up to the newsthis morning that Lehman Bros had gone down the pan overnight and expected the pound to have followed but behold: -

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter

1.2621 and climbing at 9.32
Thanks for all the info posted John. Also Jag will be good to see how you got on.

We are flying out for the day Thursday so we can register our documents with the NOtary.

Just have time to go and look at the plot (hope its not the last time)before we fly back same day.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:46 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
So I am about ten euros a month better off, I'm thrilled
Its no a lot but t least its going the right way.better to have 10 euro more than 10 euro less a month.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Dantill
Thanks for all the info posted John. Also Jag will be good to see how you got on.

We are flying out for the day Thursday so we can register our documents with the NOtary.

Just have time to go and look at the plot (hope its not the last time)before we fly back same day.
Hi Dantill,

Good to hear your attacking this problem as it should be attacked. I am sure the outcome will be OK and I hope you can keep costs to a minimum is there no chance of completing on plots before the door slams shut on the 30th? I suppose that someone on the ground such as Jag is best placed to keep us all up to date on the exact position since it seems to me that the local legal experts only send out information that includes a request for yet more cash without giving the options to DIY at much lower cost and still protect your position. If there is anything I can do to help just shout we are out from the 3rd to the 20th and should see the roof on, a whisper tells me they start today so give them the thumbs up if you see several blokes putting on beams on Thursday.

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
There was a reply to your previous request. Apparently the answer is yes but only Vanessa is there.
OOps must have missed that - Im currently away from home with no broadband and surfing with just a dial up is S-L-O-W, so must have lost it in the frustration of waiting for something ..... anything to appear on the screen
Old Sep 15th 2008, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

barks1956 is an unknown quantity at this point

can anyone give us some info we have paid a deposit on an appt on rago 1 but have yet to complete me and my partner was over last week and and couldnt believe the state of the pool and gardens we couldnt find anyone from fadesa to speak to my partner was in tears does anyone no what we can do to try and get our deposits back
Old Sep 15th 2008, 6:54 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barks1956
can anyone give us some info we have paid a deposit on an appt on rago 1 but have yet to complete me and my partner was over last week and and couldnt believe the state of the pool and gardens we couldnt find anyone from fadesa to speak to my partner was in tears does anyone no what we can do to try and get our deposits back
sorry mate but you do need to speak to your solicitor without delay.if they have not already contacted you.read a few previous posts.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dantill

Hi,
Have sent you a PM
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:27 am
Just Joined

hi carol elizabeth im a new member no that you have sent me a private msg but how do i get to read it
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

hi carol elizabeth im a new member no that you have sent me a private msg but how do i get to read it
Hi and welcome barks1956,

You have to have made three post before you can use the PM facility so if you respond to this with one word you will be able to open you PM box and send and receive.

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:02 am
Just Joined

thanks john
Old Sep 16th 2008, 12:07 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

thanks john
But the idea of a forum is to share information amongst the members by posting on it in case others need to know the same answers, not sending PM`s.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
But the idea of a forum is to share information amongst the members by posting on it in case others need to know the same answers, not sending PM`s.
Both Carol Elizabeth and barks 1956 have bought on RAGO I where there are problems outside the range of other parts of CE so they may just want to explore their pain away from public glare!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Both Carol Elizabeth and barks 1956 have bought on RAGO I where there are problems outside the range of other parts of CE so they may just want to explore their pain away from public glare!
Thank you for your response John on our behalf. I certainly did not want to expose the thread to information that is either depressing or repeated information but barks1956 needs advice quickly.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

valrose is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this away from the topic but does anyone play bridge ... I am looking for anyone who would like a game in the ayamonte area and if possible someone to do some teaching
Old Sep 16th 2008, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by valrose
I know this away from the topic but does anyone play bridge ... I am looking for anyone who would like a game in the ayamonte area and if possible someone to do some teaching
Spot on CE is in Ayamonte so this is not off topic. Don't play bridge myself but I think it introduces a whiff of the old colonial spirit and that is what is needed just now "never say die" before the 30th September deadline.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Sep 16th 2008 at 12:54 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.