Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:55 am
Banned

JAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Sorry, should have added, if you complete before the end of the month, there is obviously no need to go through the registration process in La Coruna.

MF were offering a 7% discount (on the balance remaining) prior to going into admin, does anyone know if this is still on the table, the agent I bought through thinks it is?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Michaelh
You must have x ray vision because they were indeed in the shade of the basement but it was lunchtime.
I have a 19" screen and I blow it up to about 4x so it is massive at the edge of the resolution and there indeed is Manola sitting at the back of the second arch from the left drinking his tea! Piers is fed up with me looking at it all through a microscope but what else am I to do! Better than me living at the back of the site in a tent.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
Have been informed today that all permissions are in place for plot owners to complete.

On a different note, I see from the latest edition of the Oracle, Fortaleza has resigned as Editor.
Jag I havn't seen a copy since May so keep a couple of each edition back so we can have a look back on the saga as it unfolded.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Sep 17th 2008 at 4:06 am.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:12 am
Just Joined

digami is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoops its manzana 10 apartment 4 all apples and pears at the moment will be landing at ce on 22nd sept is there any body on the forum in or around my block be great to meet up and have a apartment warming
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by digami
Whoops its manzana 10 apartment 4 all apples and pears at the moment will be landing at ce on 22nd sept is there any body on the forum in or around my block be great to meet up and have a apartment warming
Didn't know there were 10 manzanas in any of the places? Keep posting so you can achieve PM status!

Last edited by Carol&John; Sep 17th 2008 at 4:30 am. Reason: P.S. be careful not to post your full address, ok?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:32 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

This is an open forum did you know ?
Would you like me to delete thepost before the house breakers read it ?
You might not have a bed to sleep in when you arrive.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=JAG SIDHU;6793017]Have been informed today that all permissions are in place for plot owners to complete....

I received the same verbal notification earlier today as well...keep pushing chaps...nearly there.....
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Carol&John;6793047]
Originally Posted by marisol

Hola!
Have you brought a laptop computer with you?
Carol

Hello Carol!!!!,
I am using a little thing that put in the pc and it works, as you can see, my knowledge about computers is nothing. In this way, we dont have to go to the club house to have internet.
I wish you could be here, maybe next time.
We have put artificial green and it looks fantastic, we are very happy with it above all Roco that doesn't want to come into the house.
See you soon
un abrazo
marisol
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Didn't know there were 10 manzanas in any of the places? Keep posting so you can achieve PM status!
HEY there, sorry dnt know what you mean 10 manazanas? and forgive my ignorance but what is pm status?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

HEY there, sorry dnt know what you mean 10 manazanas? and forgive my ignorance but what is pm status?
Hello digami,
You have said that your house was in Manzana 10, haven't you? That is why Carol said that she didn't know there were any place with 10 manzanas, i don't either, i thought the maximun number was 6.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:57 am
Just Joined

yvonne52 is a jewel in the roughyvonne52 is a jewel in the roughyvonne52 is a jewel in the roughyvonne52 is a jewel in the roughyvonne52 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by valrose
I know this away from the topic but does anyone play bridge ... I am looking for anyone who would like a game in the ayamonte area and if possible someone to do some teaching
I have a friend who plays Bridge in Monte Gordo regularly on a Friday. What time and where I have no idea but he seems happy with what is arranged. PM me if you would like details.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
Sorry, should have added, if you complete before the end of the month, there is obviously no need to go through the registration process in La Coruna.

MF were offering a 7% discount (on the balance remaining) prior to going into admin, does anyone know if this is still on the table, the agent I bought through thinks it is?
Hello Jag
I have been looking for your restaurant and we couldn`t find it, where is it, please?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Hello digami,
You have said that your house was in Manzana 10, haven't you? That is why Carol said that she didn't know there were any place with 10 manzanas, i don't either, i thought the maximun number was 6.
HI mmm im confused now its defo manzana 10 on andalucian village wont post my apt number again thanks for warning didnt even think about that not to clever on the old computor sorry
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=marisol;6793258]
Originally Posted by Carol&John

Hello Carol!!!!,
I am using a little thing that put in the pc and it works, as you can see, my knowledge about computers is nothing. In this way, we dont have to go to the club house to have internet.
I wish you could be here, maybe next time.
We have put artificial green and it looks fantastic, we are very happy with it above all Roco that doesn't want to come into the house.
See you soon
un abrazo
marisol
Hola marisol,
I think I would like one of those little things!
Glad to hear you're having a good time, and that Roco is pleased with his new territory!
What is the latest news about the commercial centre? Also, the hotel?
un abrazo,
Carol
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello Jag
I have been looking for your restaurant and we couldn`t find it, where is it, please?
It is in the Medico Rey Garcia, walk towards the river from the Market Hall and about 50-70m it is on the right hand side of the street.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.