Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

I live in Tavira and have tried many times to find Jags restaurant with no success from BE posters. I know the bread shop, I know the theatre, there's a kitchen shop, HELP.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at post 4059.

Alternatively if you are driving, park on Av Muelle de Portugal which is the road where the ferry to Portugal is situated.
If you park towards the end where the road bends around to the Marina. You should be able to see a bar on a street corner with a Guinness sign out side. Walk down this street and you will see the sign outside Pueto Nuevo. I believe it is on the left.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

harry-jac is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hi all ,got in from work tonight and had an e-mail from my solicitors to say that our apartment on Rago 2 is finally ours.We shall be out there 2nd week of November to sort out several things.Hoping to find Jags and have a meal there. On reading the blogs over the last month or so,i was upset to see so many people going through a very stressfull time regarding their apartments and plots. it all works out ok in the end.
Hopefully if we get time we shall have a few beers in the clubhouse,and might get the chance to meet a few fellow Esurians.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:13 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anna58
I live in Tavira and have tried many times to find Jags restaurant with no success from BE posters. I know the bread shop, I know the theatre, there's a kitchen shop, HELP.
turn left at the bread shop keeping the thertre on the same road (medico re garcia)but to the right.just down there and you will see it
Old Sep 26th 2008, 10:48 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
turn left at the bread shop keeping the thertre on the same road (medico re garcia)but to the right.just down there and you will see it
That should be theatre.and medico rey garcia .But a word of warning.jags food should be classed as a health hazard. Its highly addictive and you may end up having to have it a couple of times a week.

Last edited by betris; Sep 26th 2008 at 10:52 am.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:51 pm
Banned

JAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura about

That should be theatre.and medico rey garcia .But a word of warning.jags food should be classed as a health hazard. Its highly addictive and you may end up having to have it a couple of times a week.
Betty,

You know that's the drugs that I put in the food that make you keep coming back for more......
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
Betty,

You know that's the drugs that I put in the food that make you keep coming back for more......
I see, that is why we would like to go there again , in fact, once we found out where you were and once we tried your great food, we came back to have dinner, besides, during weekends, the street is closed for the cars so we could be outside with our dog and everything was fantastic.
Next time i will try very hot food.
Regards,
marisol
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
Betty,

I know the drugs you mean.they are 3 class A drugs.not maney people use them as they are like rocking horse crap to find.

1.TASTE
2. QUALITY.
and of course the secret drug.
3.COOKED WITH PASSION.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

Gold_Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am very new to this forum and am taking my time to read through the many posts. I must say I've found it really informative and helpful.

I am in the process of buying a property at Albatros Golf - phase 2 due to be ready soon apparently. I'd be really interested in hearing from anyone and their experience of phase 1 or even 2. I am also visiting spain to see where everything is up to the weekend of the 11th October and would really like to meet up with anyone to get info, latest happenings, things I need to be aware of, etc, etc

Sounds like shortly I'll be needing someone to do a snagging report for me. I've seen on the forum SB property Services and Pauline and Arthur Nolan recommended. If someone could mail me their details I would be very grateful. Or if there are further recommendations that would be great.
I've got loads of other questions but I'm going to read through the posts first.
Many thanks,
Paulette
Old Sep 27th 2008, 12:38 am
Account Closed

CazW54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Snip........

deleting
is advertising allowed in here now?

Last edited by jdr; Sep 27th 2008 at 3:04 am. Reason: Deleting ad quote
Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gold_Girl
Hi,
I am very new to this forum and am taking my time to read through the many posts. I must say I've found it really informative and helpful.

I am in the process of buying a property at Albatros Golf - phase 2 due to be ready soon apparently. I'd be really interested in hearing from anyone and their experience of phase 1 or even 2. I am also visiting spain to see where everything is up to the weekend of the 11th October and would really like to meet up with anyone to get info, latest happenings, things I need to be aware of, etc, etc

Sounds like shortly I'll be needing someone to do a snagging report for me. I've seen on the forum SB property Services and Pauline and Arthur Nolan recommended. If someone could mail me their details I would be very grateful. Or if there are further recommendations that would be great.
I've got loads of other questions but I'm going to read through the posts first.
Many thanks,
Paulette
Hi Paulette,

There are lots of companies doing property management in Ayamonte. Speak to lots of different people to see which ones that are happy with.
Due to not being allowed to advertise on forum, if you pm me, I can give you our property management information if you are interested.

Sue
Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:12 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it is! try putting your property on here and get all your friends to come on and say how great it is

Last edited by jackytoo; Sep 27th 2008 at 1:12 am. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:16 am
Account Closed

CazW54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jackytoo

Looks like it is! try putting your property on here and get all your friends to come on and say how great it is
Karma earned and sent!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jackytoo

The owner of the bar,is not my friend.maney people go in and they are happy with his food and prices.they have found some thing that they are happy with and wish to tell others.as there are very few indian bars around same applies to another place that is famouse for its spare ribs in potugal. mars bar.or the big house chinky this is not advertising its just letting people know.same if they asked where is the best place to eat spanish or the cheapest.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 3:06 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

The owner of the bar,is not my friend.maney people go in and they are happy with his food and prices.they have found some thing that they are happy with and wish to tell others.as there are very few indian bars around same applies to another place that is famouse for its spare ribs in potugal. mars bar.or the big house chinky this is not advertising its just letting people know.same if they asked where is the best place to eat spanish or the cheapest.
The owner cannot post it though and that is what they were talking about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.