Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

I am sitting in the golf club for the presentation of the commercial centre... so far its been in Spanish, as are all the meterials - and so I may duck out as I am not a Spanish speaker.

So sorry may not be able to update you all on this.

A 'big boss' from Fadesa was here, missed a chance to have a 'good talk' with him!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:58 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
I am sitting in the golf club for the presentation of the commercial centre... so far its been in Spanish, as are all the meterials - and so I may duck out as I am not a Spanish speaker.

A 'big boss' from Fadesa was here, missed a chance to have a 'good talk' with him!

Details here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548301
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi Jon,

hopefully I will have attached a piccy so you can see the pergola and awning. The awning rolls forward and back by manually pulling a cord, a bit like raising a flag I suppose. Very simple, even I am entrusted with this task. The pergola and awning were erected by Josade, a guy (Jose Luis I think) from Villablanca. If you are in the vicinity (we are on Marina Esuri) you are more than welcome to call in and have a look for yourself.

Regards,

Mike.
Mike
I recognise that awning, you must be M7 and our neighbours. Are you living there? We are coming over tomorrow so if you're not about Jon & Katherine will be able to get a look from our balcony. Hope we can meet.

Kim
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Mike
I recognise that awning, you must be M7 and our neighbours. Are you living there? We are coming over tomorrow so if you're not about Jon & Katherine will be able to get a look from our balcony. Hope we can meet.

Kim
Hi Kim, yes we are M7 and we have been living here permanently since 13th May. Would love to meet up with you also Jon and Catherine who have just pm'd us. Give us a wave from your terrace tomorrow so we know where you are. Regards Mike
Old Jul 11th 2008, 3:20 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl

Did he do a runner,out the back and over the green
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:14 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

www.spanishpropertyinsight.com/buff/?p=165

Just saw this tonight.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:37 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
There may be some verry cheap fedesa houses up for a quick sale at esuri.just to get some money in.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

stephen-judith is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Stephen-judith,

We don't play tennis but that is exactly our plan to come over in October for 6 mths. We have been taking short breaks for 5yrs waiting for first our plot to be handed over and then the builder to build but alas it looks as though it will still not be ready.

We have been over in every month except August and find the June to September weather too hot but the rest of the year seems just perfect however our longest stay was this May and it was cool and wet for a lot of the 3 weeks we were in Spain. Still it was the first time in some 20 trips tha the weather has been less than perfect so I don't think thats too bad.

Regards,

John.
Hi there John & Kath,
Hope that you get sorted out soon with the completion of your build. I presume that, although you dont play tennis, you would have an orange juice afterwards if you did. I normally have a couple of beers myself. If you are over we could always meet up for a drink.
I will PM you nearer the time.
Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:39 pm

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
There was some rumblings about that at the presentation yesterday from the assorted bankers and Ayamonte business elite, but don't think anyone mentioned anything directly in front of the gathered Fadesa bigwigs in case the free wine and tapas dried up!!!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by stephen-judith
Hi there John & Kath,
Hope that you get sorted out soon with the completion of your build. I presume that, although you dont play tennis, you would have an orange juice afterwards if you did. I normally have a couple of beers myself. If you are over we could always meet up for a drink.
I will PM you nearer the time.
Cheers
Steve
I'm out for 3 days 21-24th July to check progress. The terrace is to be fitted with a drinking fountain supplying iced G&T and we will be planting a lime and lemon tree for slices for the sundowners but at the heat of the day beer is just fine. We are out for three weeks at the beginning of October and the grand plan was to stay until Christmas but that does not look possible at the moment.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
There may be some verry cheap fedesa houses up for a quick sale at esuri.just to get some money in.
Never mind cheap houses just get the leccy sorted before Fadesa go t*t* up
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

I know we have heard this before. But I received an email from my Abogado this week. Without any prompting he has mentioned that he has been told the electric should be sorted by the end of the month.

Which month is the question
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by guesswork
I know we have heard this before. But I received an email from my Abogado this week. Without any prompting he has mentioned that he has been told the electric should be sorted by the end of the month.

Which month is the question
Its been every month since Feb 2007 said both over the phone and in person when I visit the shed on each trip we make to Ayamonte. You would think they would be embarrassed telling the same lie each time but they don't seem to be!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Never mind cheap houses just get the leccy sorted before Fadesa go t*t* up
Whether Fadesa go tits up or not that would not have anything to do with your electric
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Whether Fadesa go tits up or not that would not have anything to do with your electric
That depends who is responsible for finishing the job. As far as I can tell Fadesa/Endesa are blaming each other and not getting it done unless you or the Oracle know different!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.