Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
And a few more...

Oh and forgot to mention..from what I saw, you will need plenty of spare balls to get round this one. This takes target golf to another level....??

Enjoy!!
Oh you're definately right about the target golf! Played the course on Thursday and it's definately a different experience to the first. There are a number of holes that require a big hit simply to clear the very significant rough. The approach to the 5th green is simply fantastic - watch out for all that water. Unfortunately left my camera in the car so I have no photos to add - but the course is definately worth it!

The wind also gets up - had to hit a driver into one of the par 3's!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by jases1000
Oh you're definately right about the target golf! Played the course on Thursday and it's definately a different experience to the first. There are a number of holes that require a big hit simply to clear the very significant rough. The approach to the 5th green is simply fantastic - watch out for all that water. Unfortunately left my camera in the car so I have no photos to add - but the course is definately worth it!

The wind also gets up - had to hit a driver into one of the par 3's!
Yikes, thought this was supposed to be a short(er) course.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

George & Rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
And a few more...

Oh and forgot to mention..from what I saw, you will need plenty of spare balls to get round this one. This takes target golf to another level....??

Enjoy!!
Thanks for the pictures John and Lynn. Is there a separate clubhouse to book the East Course or do you go to the main clubhouse?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by George & Rosalia
Thanks for the pictures John and Lynn. Is there a separate clubhouse to book the East Course or do you go to the main clubhouse?
No - you still book in at the main clubhouse and then take your receipt to the guy at the first tee
Old Jul 7th 2008, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Well the UK 'Summer' struck again yesterday, and I was rained off from the game of golf I was due to play. So to remind me of what we are missing, and to fill the time productively, I brought my web page up to date with some of our photographs taken in Spring this year.

JDR shouts at me every time I put a link from here, so if you want to see them, click on the webpage in my signature, go to Picture Gallery, and then Visits - 2008, Spring.

If it rains again next weekend, I might even update the Blog !
Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:36 am
Just Joined

simonsgaard is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by katemihell
Hi there
I am new to this site so hope I am posting in the right place.
We have just bought a townhouse in Costa Esuri on RVA1 and are looking to install an electric coin meter as we are planning to rent out our house out and are worried about air conditioning costs!!
Has anyone had one installed or know of any companies that can do this in the local area?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS COULD WORK IN SPAIN, AND THE METER IN EUROS ( AND THE FRIDGE WILL GO OFF )
Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by BobD
Well the UK 'Summer' struck again yesterday, and I was rained off from the game of golf I was due to play. So to remind me of what we are missing, and to fill the time productively, I brought my web page up to date with some of our photographs taken in Spring this year.

JDR shouts at me every time I put a link from here, so if you want to see them, click on the webpage in my signature, go to Picture Gallery, and then Visits - 2008, Spring.

If it rains again next weekend, I might even update the Blog !
Hi BobD,

Looks like you had much better weather than us, what a difference a week makes. We got back home on the 30th May and from the 1st June it has not rained yet and been as hot as 35*.

Of all the super photos I think you should post the piccie of the book table at the clubhouse just to prove to the doubting Thomas's that it is indeed there.

Regards,

John.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi BobD,

Of all the super photos I think you should post the piccie of the book table at the clubhouse just to prove to the doubting Thomas's that it is indeed there.

Regards,

John.
Hi John,

Page 2, last row, penultimate picture.

Mind you, since the layout in the Clubhouse has moved around, that table is no longer there. My spies tell me that a few books have been spotted on the small table near to the door leading to the Clubhouse Veranda.

Regards
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:21 am
Just Joined

esmesgran is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Can I just remind everyone to check their hire car. I know it has been mentioned before on the thread, but a reminder may save someone a lot of trouble. Especially check the tyres for tread thoroughly. Some of the cars rented through a booking agent mentioned a lot on this thread have a lot of miles on the clock. The car I had last week had a blow out on the A49, I know I am responsible for tyres and if I had checked them more thoroughly I shouldn't have accepted it. Even though tyres are our responsibility, I naively thought they would give me some help, ie get me the number for a garage. But no, the hire company refused to help. I couldn't undo the wheel bolts and so had to just wait until the motorway police came along.
I wouldn't like this to happen to anyone else so take ten minutes and check the car tyres and mileage. Oh and a little list of emergency numbers may come in handy!
Helen
Old Jul 7th 2008, 10:43 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katemihell
Hi there
I am new to this site so hope I am posting in the right place.
We have just bought a townhouse in Costa Esuri on RVA1 and are looking to install an electric coin meter as we are planning to rent out our house out and are worried about air conditioning costs!!
Has anyone had one installed or know of any companies that can do this in the local area?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
why go that way.work out the cost of the thing first via your readings and see what it cost for a week then include it or add it to the rent.dont forget your house is well insulated and the punter may not have it blasting away 24/7 unless he is a eskimo
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:12 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esmesgran
Hi
Can I just remind everyone to check their hire car. I know it has been mentioned before on the thread, but a reminder may save someone a lot of trouble. Especially check the tyres for tread thoroughly. Some of the cars rented through a booking agent mentioned a lot on this thread have a lot of miles on the clock. The car I had last week had a blow out on the A49, I know I am responsible for tyres and if I had checked them more thoroughly I shouldn't have accepted it. Even though tyres are our responsibility, I naively thought they would give me some help, ie get me the number for a garage. But no, the hire company refused to help. I couldn't undo the wheel bolts and so had to just wait until the motorway police came along.
I wouldn't like this to happen to anyone else so take ten minutes and check the car tyres and mileage. Oh and a little list of emergency numbers may come in handy!
Helen
tricky one.You couldnt tell if it was going to blow even if was bauldy or plenty of tred. unless you saw a gash or bulge .It may have had a weak wall with kerbing.well at least you were ok at the end of the day.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

George & Rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jases1000
No - you still book in at the main clubhouse and then take your receipt to the guy at the first tee
Thanks for the quick reply, George
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Marisol

Is that whats called a 'Fredian Slip' Ive been called many things but never that - had a good laugh when I saw that!

Its too hot in Madrid Marisol, you both should be here having that bottle of wine at our place, this time. Kim and Nigel will be here soon as well..

Hope you are well
Jon
We certainly will, and really looking forward to catching up Jon, can't you & Fer be persuaded to join us Marisol? You know we're going to have fun!

Kim
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I have a recomendation for Mosquito blinds.

I have no commercial connection with this company.

I did a lot of thinking about these + have posted on this before. I got several quotes, but in the end I think I chose the best one. I decided to go for the more expensive option of pleated blinds throughout, and not the roller variety as these pleated ones can handle the strong winds that hit our property better. Also the quality of the blinds made-to-measure by a german company are very solid and the mesh appears to be stronger as well. Also I can remove the big door blinds easily and store them if I want to for some reason. The others couldnt do that.

These are an expensive item and I decided that a litle extra up front would be well worth it.

The company I used M2M blinds from Portugal were excellent the price was very competetive - I got excellent service from Denny Bird and can really recommend them - we are very pleased with the whole package we got from them and the look of them too.

[email protected]
Portugal 28 65 180 59

Its a fairtrip for him to come... so I would appreciate it if any enquiry is 'serious'

Hot here and a big meet up of forum members coming up..... should be fun!

Cheers
Jon
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of winds, luckily I tied my parasol to my balcony.... even with slabs holding it down, the winds shot it over the balcony. Without the rope holding it I could have done a lot of damage..... Just an idea for anyone else with umbrella's parasols etc. Add a safety rope!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.