Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jul 16th 2008, 5:01 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

You feel sorry for the people selling property I certainly don't
Old Jul 16th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE Rago 1 electricity

Originally Posted by Fred R
Just been told that the generator and diesel supply that has been powering Rago 1 will be removed "sometime" soon as M-F has not been paying bills.

Does anyone know what, if anything can be done to push Endesa to provide mains connections to the completed apartments in Rago 1 as a matter of urgency? Can the town hall do anything?

All suggestions welcomed !!

Regards
It might be possible now for someone to get an honest answer from Endesa direct.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by jackytoo
You feel sorry for the people selling property I certainly don't
I feel sorry for anyone whose job is threatened. I am self employed and know what it is like to go through tough times.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Wink Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by stephen-judith
Hi there Carol E,
We have been reading all the postings too. My own view is that although things may appear a bit bleak, i see a lot of positive comments too. Dont jump out the window just yet. Judith and I will meet you and Pete for a beer at your little local bar on CE

Steve
Going to the pub tonight - warned friends will need lots of wine. Thanks John and Steve for the positive notes.

Cannot believe the electricity can just 'end' but as the 'old hands' on the thread who know Spain better than us constantly remind us perhaps we should not be surprised?

Persimmon have given back deposits .....I am gobsmacked... a company with integrity?
Old Jul 16th 2008, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

I just had this response from my solicitor

'As you might be aware the Seller is currently under administration due to cash flow problems. The overseas lawyer has just informed us that the Seller has advised her yesterday that the problem with the electricity has been finally sorted out and therefore the Seller wants to complete as soon as possible. Please also note that we also recommend that you complete your purchase as soon as possible if the problem with the electricity has been sorted out as we do not know what will happen with the Seller in the future.

So there you have it. In addition do not forget the stamp duty, spanish solicitors fees, notary fees, bank landing charges etc tc all told another 4200 euros approx for plot owners....
Old Jul 16th 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE Rago 1 electricity

Originally Posted by Fred R
Just been told that the generator and diesel supply that has been powering Rago 1 will be removed "sometime" soon as M-F has not been paying bills.

Does anyone know what, if anything can be done to push Endesa to provide mains connections to the completed apartments in Rago 1 as a matter of urgency? Can the town hall do anything?

All suggestions welcomed !!

Regards
Hi FredR,

Thats the big danger with what has happened the Law of Unintended Consequences. Even those who had completed in good faith and believed all that Fadesa had said about the electricity will come get stuffed.

Not a great encouragement to others to complete soon. The Law is quite clear Fadesa should have provided all utilities before the LOF was issued. This guff about provisional LOF and Endesa will connect is all very well but there does not seem to any pressure you can put on Endesa.

There is an "Obra" in the Town Hall who should know all about this sort of thing but even he cannot put a date on when it will be connected.

I think it was esurigolf who posted on here a while back that he had found a phone number for Endesa in Huelva and had phoned to encourage them to extract both digits but that seems to have had no effect. When I asked my architect how to find their office so that I might attend and remonstrate with them he counselled against that action since nobody will speak English and he had never succeeded getting through to them about clients needs.

Regards,

John.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Right Chaps,

I have found the information,

The man at the town hall is the "jefe de obras" and he is satisfied that the lines (power) have been legalised and have been taken over by Endesa there are no money problems between Fadesa and Endesa everything in that regard has been sorted "it is the bureaucracy"!

There is a Technical Office of Endesa in Huelva located in

Paseo De La Glorieta 8

HUELVA 21002

tel 959 282 801

There are no English speakers (why should there be) but anyone really "strong" with their Spanish might like to call and let them know there are several hundred angry brits just off to the west and they would do well to remember what happened the last two times they upset that little island nation. :curse::curse::curse:

Regards,

John.

PS Gerry are you still with JH in London?
</IMG></IMG></IMG>
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Right Chaps,

I have found the information,

The man at the town hall is the "jefe de obras" and he is satisfied that the lines (power) have been legalised and have been taken over by Endesa there are no money problems between Fadesa and Endesa everything in that regard has been sorted "it is the bureaucracy"!

There is a Technical Office of Endesa in Huelva located in

Paseo De La Glorieta 8

HUELVA 21002

tel 959 282 801

There are no English speakers (why should there be) but anyone really "strong" with their Spanish might like to call and let them know there are several hundred angry brits just off to the west and they would do well to remember what happened the last two times they upset that little island nation. :curse::curse::curse:

Regards,

John.

PS Gerry are you still with JH in London?
</IMG></IMG></IMG>
Aye Aye Captain, I'll prepare the Fleet!!!
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Scratcher is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Aye Aye Captain, I'll prepare the Fleet!!!
And just to think Endessa are a member of one of the three consortia bidding to build the next fleet of nuclear power stations......god help us
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Going to the pub tonight - warned friends will need lots of wine. Thanks John and Steve for the positive notes.

Cannot believe the electricity can just 'end' but as the 'old hands' on the thread who know Spain better than us constantly remind us perhaps we should not be surprised?

Persimmon have given back deposits .....I am gobsmacked... a company with integrity?
Not quite that good for those who bought the Penthouses!! their deal was done when this development was gold dust!! no money back for them!! Who will their neighbours be??? 2 universitys in this town...Party! Party! Party!
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

And deposits on plots are not covered by Bank Guarantees per the Fadesa Contract. FYI.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All,

Just seen this

"Fadesa has announced to the mass media about final decision for application for creditor´s meeting:

http://www.diariodecadiz.es/article/...nsafadesa.html

We have been contacted yesterday and today by a member of the company with some information for clients: mainly that they are open to negotiate a discount as they are still in control of the whole situation".

Anyone interested on knowing about this, please contact us at mldecastro at costaluzlawyers.es or marialuisa at costaluzlawyers.es

Best regards,

Maria L. de Castro

Thought it too important not to pass on intact since it might mean the differance to going forward or not to some people.

Regards,

John.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi All,

Just seen this

"Fadesa has announced to the mass media about final decision for application for creditor´s meeting:

http://www.diariodecadiz.es/article/...nsafadesa.html

We have been contacted yesterday and today by a member of the company with some information for clients: mainly that they are open to negotiate a discount as they are still in control of the whole situation".

Anyone interested on knowing about this, please contact us at mldecastro at costaluzlawyers.es or marialuisa at costaluzlawyers.es

Best regards,

Maria L. de Castro

Thought it too important not to pass on intact since it might mean the differance to going forward or not to some people.

Regards,

John.
Very useful information. Thanks.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by GerryW
Very useful information. Thanks.
You are all so welcome to any info that becomes available at this time.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

Wendy & Kirk is on a distinguished road

I have several rentals lined up for Rago 1 over the next few weeks. I would be interested to hear if anyone in Rago 2 has any availability over this period in case I need to find alternative accommodation for my guests! Please PM me if so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.