Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:16 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I don't care what Fortaleza says. I'm very happy with my apartment.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...uffin/Chav.jpg
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

...and maybe a sheep dip rather than a pool.
ooooo good one yeah.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care what Fortaleza says. I'm very happy with my apartment.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...uffin/Chav.jpg
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:38 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=marisol;6157427]
Originally Posted by Fortaleza

Hello Fortaleza
Let's not confuse things, please. 3000 viviendas have nothing to do with CE. It is good to be in a joking mood but i think that's enough. You are confusing people with all that talk. You have overstepped the mark :curse:
Marisol, I was comparing the County Durham estate with 3000 Viviendas, I think you'll find.

Anyway, could be a good thing getting the young 'uns out of Ayamonte and into the unsold properties on CE. And it's ideal for Botellones!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go rev up the disco car now!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dantill will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Well said Marisol. Quite agree

Lynn
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JGB
ADA are being paid by you and your community to speak to Fadesa, and other non payers, regarding payment. There are other communities on CE with different administration companies who have regular payments from Fadesa.
Is the problem Fadesa or is the problem ADA's incompetence and a reason to put your charges up.
Furthermore, if ADA spent your money wisely on necessary services rather than on benches, umbrellas, office expenses and paper, meeting expenses and so on, maybe there wouldn't be such a cash flow problem.
Have you asked ADA to explain the reasons for the cash flow problems aside from non payments by owners.
As a property owner you have a right to know exactly what your money is being spent on.

Ja
mes
Hi James!

I agree with you. In our last community meeting ADA tried to increased our fees because they don´t have money. Fadesa do not pay community charges, we didn´t agree because its ADA job to deal with Fadesa and to other non payers. And yes, we are checking where our money is being spent on.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 3:21 am
Just Joined

STEVE.D is an unknown quantity at this point

New to the forum, but not Ayamonte. I'm with Marisol on this, a few houses rented to decent working folk won't do Esuri any harm.

Must be galling for this Fortaleza bloke, to come on here and slag CE off every day and then have to go to work in the same place.

I am sure he was the bloke given a 'pasting' in Sevilla a while back by somebody, must buy that man a beer. Probably being his usual polite self.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 3:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by STEVE.D
New to the forum, but not Ayamonte. I'm with Marisol on this, a few houses rented to decent working folk won't do Esuri any harm.

Must be galling for this Fortaleza bloke, to come on here and slag CE off every day and then have to go to work in the same place.

I am sure he was the bloke given a 'pasting' in Sevilla a while back by somebody, must buy that man a beer. Probably being his usual polite self.
Read the rules, especially rule 1.
Spend a few hours and read the other parts of the CE threads before you criticise too much.
I think you will find most people that buy in Spain are working class folks as you put them, so you may have to get used to it.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jdr
Spend a few hours and read the other parts of the CE threads before you criticise too much.
I think you will find most people that buy in Spain are working class folks as you put them, so you may have to get used to it.

Well said, Moderator!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:11 am
Just Joined

STEVE.D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
I am working class bloke and the implication was that they would be welcome.
I think you should have pointed out rule 1 to your 'buddy' Fortaleza sometime ago. I have read this thread and other parts of the forum, but just chose not to join until now.

Oops looks like I've upset the BE Mafia.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:47 am
Banned

Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point

so how do we get a cheap house then? can you get UK benefits paid in Spain?

Ripper
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:51 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Sunshine,

Thank you for your insight as I can now pass that on to the investigating officers. I mean, they always thought that it must have been a random attack but as you are so knowledgeable and so happy, spill it. Or are you the pathetic little coward I think you are.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

Girls girls girls. Calm down.

Fortaleza I thought was pretty amusing myself. Can't see why people get upset.

Tis just words. I like Esuri, he's got concerns. Tis the way of life.

I complete on Monday and I'm over the moon. Don't know enough about the Spanish essential worker/housing associations to know if it's a good or a bad thing, but hey Ayamonte has a fair amount of "poor" locals and it's not suffered.

If it means we end up with a slightly scruffy tapas/Spanish bar then good. I bloody love em.

I have to spend a week in May putting up flat packs. Anyone want to have a drink to drag me away from said allan key constructions?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

billybassett has a spectacular aura aboutbillybassett has a spectacular aura aboutbillybassett has a spectacular aura about

I am working class bloke and the implication was that they would be welcome.
I think you should have pointed out rule 1 to your 'buddy' Fortaleza sometime ago. I have read this thread and other parts of the forum, but just chose not to join until now.

Oops looks like I've upset the BE Mafia.
Welcome to the forum Steve, and just wanted to say that I knew exactly what you were getting at, and it certainly wasn't the working classes, of which I am one!

I too welcome the move by Fadesa (even if brought on by the economic downturn) to use some of the unsold properties to help locals on to the property ladder. In my opinion, all such developments should have a percentage of properties held back to allow for affordable housing for the locals. It's a win win scenario. If this was done on all urbanisations, then you wouldn't have the "ghost town" developments that you now see all over Spain, not only are they eyesores out of season, but they are becoming a national embarrassment.

I certainly do not have a problem living nextdoor to a local who is being helped with affordable housing. I didn't buy in Spain to live in an all english enclave, so the more locals helped to live at CE, the better, (for all of us) but as I said that is only my opinion.

We all need to remember that not too long ago, this was a deprived area of Spain, and that whilst the tourist influx has brought many benefits, it has also priced many locals out of the housing market, and put pressure on local schools and services. I love Ayamonte and the friendliness of the locals who have always made me and my family feel very welcome. The last thing I would want is to be the cause of problems for Spanish families. I, after all, am a guest in their country, and I want to be welcome and not feel that my actions in purchasing a property have caused more harm than good.

Karen

PS. Marisol, I am so very impressed with your english. You put me to shame. I am looking forward to meeting you at Costa Esuri. You can practice your english on me as long as I can try out a sentence or two of Spanish - over a nice bottle of vino blanco perhaps.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesf
If it means we end up with a slightly scruffy tapas/Spanish bar then good. I bloody love em.

Lol, Sometimes I wish the people I have been with were blind because when im on my own I have a great time in those scruffy bar's - but no one would dare go in one when im with company of a English variety, the cheapest beer, the coldest beer, the cheapest food with such local delicacies. the people dont know what they miss, My last trip in Sevilla I ended up going in one of these bars about 6am on a Sunday Morning and leaving about 10.30, was great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.