Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

He hasn't said that your wife is fat and ugly, he didn't say that he likes to play with little boys of a weekend or that last week he made a bomb for the next Muslim holiday.......................

Do you have an erectile dysfunctional problem?
What was that about Magna's the other night
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:00 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ripper
welcome, too! Are you under 35?

Yes and unemployed!
Work is hard to find and getting harder, when you do find it it`s long hours and low pay.
No dole or assistance freebies in Spain either.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:01 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
What was that about Magna's the other night
Stone cold sober mate.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:02 am
Banned

Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jamesf
So maybe if you change your name to Jose' Rippertinez you'll have a chance?
doing what?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Work is hard to find and getting harder, when you do find it it`s long hours and low pay.
No dole or assistance freebies in Spain either.
If I live under a bridge and scare the travellers as they pass over head, what am I?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

If I live under a bridge and scare the travellers as they pass over head, what am I?
I know, I know - A Billy Goat Gruff??????
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Carol&John
welcome to the thread, yes we can. What's your view on esuri? You've mentioned that you live there?

welcome, too! Are you under 35?

welcome, STEVE.D I understood your post, too. Let's hope the thread isn't pulled.

Regards,
Carol

Hi Carol&John,

Yes I live here all the year and I love this place, its really beautiful around and the Ayamontinos are nice people and also my English neighbours. My problem with CE is Fadesa who promises and does nothing. And the same with ADA they just whant your monthly fees. But I hope things can change because if we whant "yes we can".
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
For the Villa Real (note the double 'l', so you can avoid confusion) reference, see:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/4445870.stm

3000 Viviendas was a reference point for our Spanish friend who might not know the council estate blackspots of the UK.
Doubt very much whether the press will say anything tomorrow as for them this is a non-story - if anything, one they would approve of anyway.

If they did, though, I wonder if this might be the photo they run with.....
Nice home photo of Fortaleza on his balcony??? Whilst it is rumoured that Vicki Pollard is from The Forest (of Dean) we all know that it is really part of East Wales!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Short, fat and Welsh?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yes we can
Hi Carol&John,

Yes I live here all the year and I love this place, its really beautiful around and the Ayamontinos are nice people and also my English neighbours. My problem with CE is Fadesa who promises and does nothing. And the same with ADA they just whant your monthly fees. But I hope things can change because if we whant "yes we can".
So the builders are are crap and the management company are crap? Not doing a very good job at selling it to me.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by leighbloke
So the builders are are crap and the management company are crap? Not doing a very good job at selling it to me.
Hi,

just watch the tv program in channel 4 right now. Its about builders.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

derek and margaret is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Martinsafadesa announced 7p.m last night that they have reached agreement on re-structuring of their debt. I was supposed to complete this week but have been holding back, thankfully be able to go ahead now.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

A link to the news on Fadesa.

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssF...53856420080404
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola!
Here's another link about the "zona azul":
http://www.ayamonte.org/modules/news...hp?storyid=860
Fortaleza is correct about no further news coverage re: assisted housing. On the link I posted earlier, there are 8 commentaries to view.
Oh well, tomorrow I'm off to meet my new neighbours. Don't feel shy, I do wave back! Albarino will be chilling in the fridge.
Hasta luego,
Carol
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola!
Here's another link about the "zona azul":
http://www.ayamonte.org/modules/news...hp?storyid=860
Fortaleza is correct about no further news coverage re: assisted housing. On the link I posted earlier, there are 8 commentaries to view.
Oh well, tomorrow I'm off to meet my new neighbours. Don't feel shy, I do wave back! Albarino will be chilling in the fridge.
Hasta luego,
Carol
Keep it in reserve till we meet again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.