Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Can anybody give me details of Karl (i think) that is doing kitchens at Esuri - or someone else?

Thanks
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Can anybody give me details of Karl (i think) that is doing kitchens at Esuri - or someone else?

Thanks
Hi
Iv'e sent you a PM with the details of someone who has done work for us.
Hope it helps
Chris
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

In CE next week, am I right in thinking there will be a local festival on, if so does anyone have any details.

Thanks
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jases1000
Hi Guys,

In CE next week, am I right in thinking there will be a local festival on, if so does anyone have any details.

Thanks
Hello,
Try this, you can choose the town
http://www.guiadehuelva.com/fiestas_2_1.php
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello,
Try this, you can choose the town
http://www.guiadehuelva.com/fiestas_2_1.php
Thanks Marisol
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a picture of the club house of Quinta do Vale (in front of Costa Esuri... Portugal side). By the way, plot prices to build 1 house were in the order of 1.000.000 Euros.... or more...

Very nice place... but too expensive... I prefer Costa Esuri...
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-c_golf_casa.jpg  
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Is the golf course open yet?

I heard sometime in February.

Tony
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by esurigolf
This is a picture of the club house of Quinta do Vale (in front of Costa Esuri... Portugal side). By the way, plot prices to build 1 house were in the order of 1.000.000 Euros.... or more...

Very nice place... but too expensive... I prefer Costa Esuri...
Is the course open yet?

Tony
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by tonyp
Is the golf course open yet?

I heard sometime in February.

Tony
If you mean Esui Golf II NO but anytime soon!!!!!

If you mean Quinto do Vale yes but reports say that it is very "raw" on the fairways.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jases1000
Thanks Marisol
this is good also, in it you can select the provincial capital and the month
http://www.portalfiestas.com/destaca...?mes=2&prov=21
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:49 am
Just Joined

S.W.I.M is an unknown quantity at this point

Have taken ownership of townhouse in Manzana 1(at long last) Hooray.
We have been told that Pauline & Arthur Nolan do builders cleans and snagging lists. Has anyone used them and what are your thoughts? Any info would be great

Thanks

Iain
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by S.W.I.M
We have been told that Pauline & Arthur Nolan do builders cleans and snagging lists. Has anyone used them and what are your thoughts? Any info would be great

Thanks

Iain
Iain,

I have sent you a pm with two companies that I work with.

All the best - Matt
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by S.W.I.M

Thanks

Iain
You could try SB Property Services they are located on CE at RVA-4. Try:-

(SNIP)

Sam looks after the cleaning and Benny does snagging and with 30yrs in the building trade all over the world he does not miss anything. They also have good relationships and contacts with the "shed".

pm me if you want the phone number.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Feb 22nd 2008 at 4:27 am. Reason: No email addys pse on forum
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ears332205

Thanks
I have sent you a private email with Carl's telephone and email address

All the best, Matt.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 4:46 am
Account Closed

rogerbilko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AlandEve
Currently in CE (half term week)... 1st night disaster .. noticed wet patch on hallway roof (have a duplex on RMA-1).. turned into a full flood next morning with water pouring into hallway. Remembered mains was outside and of course being a Sunday .. no-one around until Monday morning... no water, no electric (mains fused).

Fadesa responded well with Plumbers arriving Mon pm.. turns out faulty push fit pipe behind tiles in upstairs bathroom ... plumbers had cut hole in downstairs hall ceiling and then smash wall tiles above upstairs sink to find pipe.. After everything was sealed .. they did a remarkable repair job, plastering and re-tiling within 2 days .. just some paintwork to fix and we are back to normal.

The leak was on the supply side, I still don't know why it chose to leak while we were here (just think if it happend when the duplex un-occupied) or if one of our guests had this problem ...

A warning to all .. get your duplex checked regularly when not is use .. we were very very lucky ... I also want to give full thanks to Fadesa.. the repair job was very fast and professional ..

AlandEve

PS Now all the excitment has stopped, I can go and play golf .. the new Seve course tomorrow !
I have to say that I am worried about the water pipes in my town house. I fiited a new kitchen back in November. My fitter accidentally punctured a water main, but when we opened up the wall to get to the hole, we found that one of the push fit connections was not pushed home and was leaking in the wall. We found a great plumbing shop in Lepe which had all the necessary repair parts but seeing the way these push fit pipes had been fitted by fadesas contractor does not inspire confidence. I have heard of leaks in other properties, so I turn off the water when I'm not there now.

Can anyone post any recent pictures of CE?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.