Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hi Carol
I hope you are correct - and thank you for your wonderful positive approach. You are totally right about the balance - it can only be good if done sensitively and spread around the full site. It would be great if it bought other amenities to the site. It would be no different to ammenity housing on new estates in the UK which appears to work.

I am sure I would be feeling so different about my experience had I thought to purchase elsewhere on the site. Indeed I would have been enjoying my new home instead of where I am at the moment - hanging on waiting for them to put things right with a strong euro before I complete.

Unfortunately some of us have become so used to getting no answers or worst still getting told untruths. It does not make us feel very positive about aticles such as this.

But please keep us smiling with your contributions. Also Graham - don't stop doing this - I don't think it bothered anyone even if we did have a shock - it was so plausible - in the end it gave us all a real laugh.

Carol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola! Graham G,
We'll be ready for you next year!(karma sent)
Don't forget the 28th December, too.
Carol

December 28th already in my diary!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi All,
It is not VPO(Council housing) you are reading the article incorrectly. I have published it in English in the magazine, I don't need to plug it as those of you who need to know, already read it on a regular basis.
However another article that has come up after all the April fool joking about toll bridge etc, is a blue zone parking area in Ayamonte.
There are pros and cons to everything:
Young people buying afforable houses on CE with only bring more services to CE and faster , as they live here all year round. I can now see a shop/bar/restaurant opening and even a bus stop.
As for the parking meters & Blue zone, Bye Bye grumpy parking attendants

Regards
Michael H
Hi again,
I think the key phrase is this:
Con este convenio, indica el alcalde, "se da respuesta a una serie de personas jóvenes que se encuentran en un nivel salarial que les impide acceder a viviendas de VPO pero que no llegan a tener ingresos suficientes para afrontar con garantías la compra de una vivienda a los precios de un promotor privado".
If Recreativo play in "blue", why could they not call it the "red zone" (Ayamonte colours, I think, 'cos I really really do not follow futbol...)?
Regards,
Carol
P.S. In the article, the meeting will take place at 18.00 hrs today.

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 2nd 2008 at 11:41 pm. Reason: add p.s.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again,
I think the key phrase is this:
Con este convenio, indica el alcalde, "se da respuesta a una serie de personas jóvenes que se encuentran en un nivel salarial que les impide acceder a viviendas de VPO pero que no llegan a tener ingresos suficientes para afrontar con garantías la compra de una vivienda a los precios de un promotor privado".
If Recreativo play in "blue", why could they not call it the "red zone" (Ayamonte colours, I think, 'cos I really really do not follow futbol...)?
Regards,
Carol
P.S. In the article, the meeting will take place at 18.00 hrs today.
Hello Carol,

The translation of the paragraph you have written is as following (more or less):

The mayor says that according to this agreement, some young people, with a wage level that allow them to face up to the payment of a VPO house (state subsidized housing) but doesnt have income enough to confront with guarantee the buying of a house with private promoter prices, will get an answer.

Besides, they say that the offer is for 47 houses in luxury housing developments, but it doesn't mean that all of these 47 houses are in Costa Esuri, at least, i understood that.

They are for people under 35 years old with a salary, at least, twice and half higher to the income public index for multi-effect ?

They had to pay 450€/month for renting the house during the first two years and they will have the option to buy it once this period of two years has expired, just by paying the first 5 years an amount of 450€ of mortgage and the rest of the amount would be subsidized by Fadesa
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi All,
It is not VPO(Council housing) you are reading the article incorrectly. I have published it in English in the magazine, I don't need to plug it as those of you who need to know, already read it on a regular basis.
However another article that has come up after all the April fool joking about toll bridge etc, is a blue zone parking area in Ayamonte.
There are pros and cons to everything:
Young people buying afforable houses on CE with only bring more services to CE and faster , as they live here all year round. I can now see a shop/bar/restaurant opening and even a bus stop.
As for the parking meters & Blue zone, Bye Bye grumpy parking attendants

Regards
Michael H
Hi Michael,

I would be more happy to pay for my parking if it was properly enforced ie coming down hard on those who park in disabled bays, than funding some old soaks beer or wine or even worse drugs.

Unless they give specific help such as the guy about my stature (short and round) who wears the full kit, cap and yellow vest opposite the ferry who will stop you and seek out a space to suit your needs. Whereas the other guy who does the same pitch is rude and the minute you have found your own space demands money, if you don't pay he retires to the back of a nearby car where he has placed his litre bottle by the rear wheel and curses you between swigs. Or the woman on the Marina who jumps out in front of you, blows her whistle in your face and insists that you park in one of her spaces even if you want to go through to Canela. She must be on something to have that sort of bravery.

If the scheme was properly managed (and not as an entertainment fund for the Mayor!) the surplus could be put back into town centre improvements.

Regards,

John.

</IMG>

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Apr 2nd 2008 at 11:59 pm.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola! marisol,
Thanks for your reply. Will send you a PM.
I'll wait and see what the papers print AFTER the meeting has taken place!
Regards,
Carol
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Michael,

I would be more happy to pay for my parking if it was properly enforced ie coming down hard on those who park in disabled bays, than funding some old soaks beer or wine or even worse drugs.

Unless they give specific help such as the guy about my stature (short and round) who wears the full kit, cap and yellow vest opposite the ferry who will stop you and seek out a space to suit your needs. Whereas the other guy who does the same pitch is rude and the minute you have found your own space demands money, if you don't pay he retires to the back of a nearby car where he has placed his litre bottle by the rear wheel and curses you between swigs. Or the woman on the Marina who jumps out in front of you, blows her whistle in your face and insists that you park in one of her spaces even if you want to go through to Canela. She must be on something to have that sort of bravery.

If the scheme was properly managed (and not as an entertainment fund for the Mayor!) the surplus could be put back into town centre improvements.

Regards,

John.

</IMG>
Was she wearing a white hat?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
The article in short as the following:
There are some young people with too much salary to be benefited from State Subsidized Housing (VPO) but, on the other hand, they don't earn enough money to buy a house from a private Construction Company, so, this is aimed to those people.
This is good for Fadesa, for those young people and for all of us.
For fadesa is good because, due to this, they will be able to sell the houses they have on sale yet, owing to the crisis there is in that moment.
Good for those young people because they will be able to get a house that otherwise they couldn't access to.
And, good for all of us because in this way, the shop units that there will be into the shopping centre, are going to be sold easily due to the fact there will be more people who will live there constantly. At the same time, as there will be more families living there, we all will have more security, services....
So, this is a very good new for we all

In the other post i said that those 45 houses wont be all from CE but i was wrong. The letter was written badly and it could give rise to confusion.

By the way, there is going to be a Hospital. It will be builded following the manzana 5, just in front of John & Kath house

regards
marisol
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ah! i had forgoten to say that the notice about parking has nothing to do with CE.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:00 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Toxteth-on-Guadiana!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayamonte Moss Side!!!!!!

Forgive me, but there is a little bit of humour here. Me, personally, I'd be up in arms if I'd ever been in such a state as to have to buy on Esuri only to find it turning into a council estate.

Slate me if you will, but give me this moment of mirth, please!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Was she wearing a white hat?
Always!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:14 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Thanks Michael, first picture I've seen since we were there in November.

the completion date is still on target for end of May/1st Week June the bendy lamppost adds character and something to lean on while i find my keys coming home from the club house!!!

Ray
They have only gone and straightened out your lamp post
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ray.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Toxteth-on-Guadiana!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayamonte Moss Side!!!!!!

Forgive me, but there is a little bit of humour here. Me, personally, I'd be up in arms if I'd ever been in such a state as to have to buy on Esuri only to find it turning into a council estate.

Slate me if you will, but give me this moment of mirth, please!!!
But that is not so, they have to be above subsidised housing level of income before they can be cosidered for this scheme. Rental of €450 a month for two years is no small beer for Spanish wage levels, then 5 years at €450 mortgage before costs reverts to true value. Very similar to the schemes for Key Workers in UK. These schemes in the South East are aimed at teachers, nurses, firemen and policemen who have the income to afford a mortgage for the first step on the ladder but cannot put together a deposit since all their monthly wage is spent on rent and utilities.

I would be very happy to have a nurse on one side of me a teacher on the other a policeman on the corner of the block and a fireman on the top floor.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PS we love you really Fortaleza but where oh where is that copy of the Oracle you promised that show our palaces at CE have all gone up in value and are now "gold plated"

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Apr 3rd 2008 at 5:45 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Would not it be good if Fortaleza were to attend the Salon de Plenos Municipales and include cover in this month's edition?

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 3rd 2008 at 5:46 am. Reason: change my words around...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.