Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
jdr it might be useful to put this list in "Free Beer" if it is not already there
John, If you can post a link to michaelh`s list post, I will add a link to it in there but it is a job to explain it and get it across when you have solicitors saying everthing is OK to move in when it is clearly not.

They also will not give you any info unless you specifically ask for it, its not a complete service like in the UK.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Esuri without power at moment. So if anyone wants to be mischievous (you know who you are, RM) now's the time to do it!!!!
Have Fadesa paid the bill ?
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:44 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Have Fadesa paid the bill ?
Given their massive debt problem at the moment, wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't!!!! Still, what's 2.5 billion between friends, eh?
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Esuri without power at moment. So if anyone wants to be mischievous (you know who you are, RM) now's the time to do it!!!!
All of Esuri? Some people do have full paperwork and are on legal supplies are they off as well? Is your office off? Is this a wind up? We were told at the shed last week that all plots would be connected by the end of Feb. Perhaps this is how they balance the load cut the existing off and connect the new!!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:57 pm

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

All of Esuri? Some people do have full paperwork and are on legal supplies are they off as well? Is your office off? Is this a wind up? We were told at the shed last week that all plots would be connected by the end of Feb. Perhaps this is how they balance the load cut the existing off and connect the new!!!!!

Calm, Calm!!! It's probably just the weather, although it has been off for quite a while now. They'll already be aware of the problem and I imagine Endesa are currently (no pun intended) sorting it out
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Calm, Calm!!! It's probably just the weather, although it has been off for quite a while now. They'll already be aware of the problem and I imagine Endesa are currently (no pun intended) sorting it out
It`s amazing what a little drop of rain in Spain will do, we lose ours for a while usually. ;-))
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
It`s amazing what a little drop of rain in Spain will do, we lose ours for a while usually. ;-))

Can't resist the urge......must have dig........it's too strong.............

I live in a real town so no problems with basics like electricity, running water, drunken Irish people crashing car on bridge whilst telling Guardia politely where to go.........

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:09 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

I live in a real town so no problems with basics like electricity, running water, drunken Irish people crashing car on bridge whilst telling Guardia politely where to go.........

I saw the wreckage of the car on the bridge on our way back to Esuri on Wed night, but flew home on Thu morning so didn't get to find out what happened? Was anyone hurt - the car looked quite mangled!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
John, If you can post a link to michaelh`s list post, I will add a link to it in there but it is a job to explain it and get it across when you have solicitors saying everthing is OK to move in when it is clearly not.

They also will not give you any info unless you specifically ask for it, its not a complete service like in the UK.
Can't get my head round this link business but it was Post #4949 on the old thread Jan 9th 2008 9.55 am but you can use mine if you like I tidied his up and re-ordered it to make scan better but the brains and hard work were all his. Also in closely related posts Mike says that all is kosher with the internal electrics (certificates available) just that Fadesa, Endessa and Junta Andalucia can't get the major power supplies onto the site to connect everybody up at the same time yet.

I think this applies elsewhere in Spain where massive development has taken place and the "grid" infrastucture and power station capacity is just not there and "brown outs" and disconnections happen. In one sense Fadesa should be thanked for providing generators to each new block they release and not overloading the infrastructure until the new cables can be pulled through the viaduct over the Marisma.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You call Isla Cr--- a real town. Just because they know how to party does not make it a real town!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by tednsharon
I saw the wreckage of the car on the bridge on our way back to Esuri on Wed night, but flew home on Thu morning so didn't get to find out what happened? Was anyone hurt - the car looked quite mangled!
They'd had one too many shandies.

There was a certain amount of pride hurt I would imagine, and certainly the Guardia wouldn't have enjoyed being told to fornicate away from the area.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:16 pm

You call Isla Cr--- a real town. Just because they know how to party does not make it a real town!

We do have leccy, though

And we have supermarkets, shops, a marina, hotels, - all stuff they promised you guys!!!

Last edited by Fortaleza; Feb 16th 2008 at 11:18 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
Nice one, I fixed a plasma tv to our wall that is between the lounge and one of the bedrooms and drilled straight through the wall into the bedroom, it is made of 5 cm hollow bloques with a skim of plaster each side. lol
Ummm quite a few of the rawl plugs I have put into holes I've drilled. have promptly dropped down into 'inner space' and been lost to man (and me)!

Steve
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:59 pm

Fun over!!! Esuri leccy back on.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We do have leccy, though

And we have supermarkets, shops, a marina, hotels, - all stuff they promised you guys!!!
Whats different to Ayamonte then thats where I am moving to just happens to be a suburb called CE.

Although we speculate that when the local center opens there will be some renters who come who will not go outside the Urb except for the day trip to Sevillia or Tavira.

One of Kaths headmistress's asked where we were building the villa and on being told Ayamonte Spain said she did not know where that was but had been to a place on the Portuguese border called (you guessed it) Isla Canela and had a lovely day trip to Sevillia. It takes all sorts!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.