COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 16th 2008, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by jdr
Have you told your insurance company that you are using your apartment with a tempory builders supply and no Boletín de Instalaciones Eléctricas has been issued to cover it ?
Was not aware of this Jdr I will be looking into this on our next trip. Thanks!
Regards Gill
Old Feb 16th 2008, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by dg123
To anybody on the site who has a piece of land on Costa Esuri.

Has anybody taken out a mortgage for the 2nd half and do you know the best bank to obtain a mortgage for the best deals.
I think you'll find the ONLY deal you can obtain is the one through Fadesa with Bancaja. I'm advised that no other bank offers a "land" only mortgage. They all expect you to take a mortgage covering land and building.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

I hate to do this to all those Esuri knockers (many of whom have never been there)................but I've just returned, having not been for year or more, and was more than pleasantly surprised by many aspects of it. The best bit of all, to my great surpise, was that my long running saga re snagging points has all been done and completed to my complete satisfaction (all 36, bar two minor items); so thanks to Jaime and team.

Now for the best bit (and apologies to those who are very familiar with it)....the golf courses and clubhouse. True the clubhouse is not exactly attractive but the internal layout is excellent with the terrace giving great views of some good and some truly awful swings on the range....highly entertaining. The range plus the putting green and chipping areas are excellent and offer a great warm up opportunity.
We drove out to the far end of Golf 2 and took a walk around three of the holes. If they are typical of the challenge and quality of greens it is going to be a joy (albeit difficult) to play. All the visiting golfers I spoke to were bowled over by the course and especially the quality of the greens.

I know there is still a long way to go for Esuri but here's one who is more than happy with the progress and not regretting my decision.

Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by AndyS
I hate to do this to all those Esuri knockers (many of whom have never been there)................but I've just returned, having not been for year or more, and was more than pleasantly surprised by many aspects of it. The best bit of all, to my great surpise, was that my long running saga re snagging points has all been done and completed to my complete satisfaction (all 36, bar two minor items); so thanks to Jaime and team.

Now for the best bit (and apologies to those who are very familiar with it)....the golf courses and clubhouse. True the clubhouse is not exactly attractive but the internal layout is excellent with the terrace giving great views of some good and some truly awful swings on the range....highly entertaining. The range plus the putting green and chipping areas are excellent and offer a great warm up opportunity.
We drove out to the far end of Golf 2 and took a walk around three of the holes. If they are typical of the challenge and quality of greens it is going to be a joy (albeit difficult) to play. All the visiting golfers I spoke to were bowled over by the course and especially the quality of the greens.

I know there is still a long way to go for Esuri but here's one who is more than happy with the progress and not regretting my decision.

Hi AndyS,

We returned to UK on the 13th and you arrived in CE on the 14th so we pass like ships in the air again. Good to hear that your Duplex is now A1 and I am sure the views to the river across golf 1 are OK. I took this shot of your plot, the house next door gets in the way a bit but it does give a good impression of your view to the lake and green.

Regards,

John.
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dscn8197.jpg  

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Feb 16th 2008 at 6:32 am.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

I think you'll find the ONLY deal you can obtain is the one through Fadesa with Bancaja. I'm advised that no other bank offers a "land" only mortgage. They all expect you to take a mortgage covering land and building.
I have been talking to Solbank in Ayamonte and they might just do it as part of a stage payment mortgage but I think you would have to have a project for them to value so that they can see where you are going.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All Esurians,

Just had a look at the weather in Ayamonte and it is raining (they need it) and 17* with an overnight low of 8* we have not been over 5* all day with an overnight low of -8* even though we have had a cloudless blue sky all day. Last Sat in Sevilla it was 24* and cloudless all day with a coll night of 8*. Some difference!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi AndyS,

We returned to UK on the 13th and you arrived in CE on the 14th so we pass like ships in the air again. Good to hear that your Duplex is now A1 and I am sure the views to the river across golf 1 are OK. I took this shot of your plot, the house next door gets in the way a bit but it does give a good impression of your view to the lake and green.

Regards,

John.
Hi John,
We actually arrived on 13th so probably passed each other at the airport!! Thanks for the picture; we went up to see what was happening so it was a nice surprise to see our neighbours villa well on its way. I like the way his architect has angled the house to get the best views possible. It's given us food for thought. Went round to look at yours and nodded hello to the builders while having a nose around. Really like the look of how things are coming along.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Jdr,,

My insurance is with Allianz;this was arranged by the bank that provided my mortgage, and the bank dealt with my solicitor, who is part of a well known Ayamonte partnership. I've checked through the English translation of the insurance document and I can't find any reference to temporary or permanent electricity supplies.

Do you think there is a problem? If so, who is responsible?

Many thanks and regards

Originally Posted by jdr
Have you told your insurance company that you are using your apartment with a tempory builders supply and no Boletín de Instalaciones Eléctricas has been issued to cover it ?
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just taken out a mortgage for a plot with Bancaja, they where the only bank who would look at it, as I didn't intend to build straight away. They gave me a 5 year interest only mortgage which turns to a repayment mortgage after the 5 year interest only period, very simple process and very helpful. You will find they will be happy to give 50% of the value of the plot (if you want), not what you are paying for it, so if you get a good deal on the plot, it could work out in your favor.

Dave
Old Feb 16th 2008, 6:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred R
Jdr,,

My insurance is with Allianz;this was arranged by the bank that provided my mortgage, and the bank dealt with my solicitor, who is part of a well known Ayamonte partnership. I've checked through the English translation of the insurance document and I can't find any reference to temporary or permanent electricity supplies.

Many thanks and regards
Well let`s just say all new builds need a qualified electrician to submit a boletin declaring that the electrical work is up to the latest standards before any of the suppliers will connect to the property before habitation, and I don`t think this will of happened as probably the main suppliers have not even been informed that you are living in it, as I am certain this would never be allowed.
Insurance companies are the same the world over and will duck out of cover if given the slightest chance, reverse the situation, would you get cover in the UK if there was a fire or an electrocution ?
I cannot believe how people can let you sign for places and live in that are not legally habitable and tell you everything is ok.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jdr,,

Many thanks and regards
Hi Fred R,

Along with your Escritura to show ownership of your property MichaelH posted this list of documents that are required before you can be certain that your occupation of a property at Esuri is legal

1. Copia simple of your title deeds (to show there are no outstanding charges on the property that you do not know about).

2. Licencia de Primera Ocupacion (The most important this allows you to move in and get the utilities connected etc. you will not get this without the next 3 being available).

3. Boletin de Instalaciones de Agua (You need this to get your water connected).

4. Certificado de Instalacion Electrica de baja tension (To get your electricity connected).

5. Certifcado de Instalacion individual de Gas (To get your gas connected).

6. More than likely some paperwork from the administrator of the urbanisation so you start to pay community fees by direct debit.

7. The manuals etc of the oven, vitro, hob and gas boiler.

8. The remote control (Fob) for the gates/barriers.

That should more or less cover everything.

It should also be noted that with all the troubles with property purchase in Spain if you are selling a property the law now says that the key documents above should be available to the estate agent before he markets your property.

So it may be worthwhile asking for your copies of all these so that a) you can be happy that they exist and b)you are able to put your hands on them when needed later on.

Regards,

John.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
Well let`s just say all new builds need a qualified electrician to submit a boletin declaring that the electrical work is up to the latest standards before any of the suppliers will connect to the property before habitation, and I don`t think this will of happened as probably the main suppliers have not even been informed that you are living in it, as I am certain this would never be allowed.
Insurance companies are the same the world over and will duck out of cover if given the slightest chance, reverse the situation, would you get cover in the UK if there was a fire or an electrocution ?
I cannot believe how people can let you sign for places and live in that are not legally habitable and tell you everything is ok.
jdr it might be useful to put this list in "Free Beer" if it is not already there
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

John and Kath,

Thank you.

1. It's a new apartment, so unlikely to be any outstanding charges
2. I don't have a copy but I presume it has been issued as I have gas and water and have been billed by the suppliers since June '07
3. See (2)
4. Don't have a copy - does Fadesa issue this?
5. See (2)
6. Received this last month
7&8. Received these when I completed

I will ask my solicitor for copies of the documents, but do you think that, on the balance of probability, my occupation is legal?

Regards

Fred

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Fred R,

Along with your Escritura to show ownership of your property MichaelH posted this list of documents that are required before you can be certain that your occupation of a property at Esuri is legal

1. Copia simple of your title deeds (to show there are no outstanding charges on the property that you do not know about).

2. Licencia de Primera Ocupacion (The most important this allows you to move in and get the utilities connected etc. you will not get this without the next 3 being available).

3. Boletin de Instalaciones de Agua (You need this to get your water connected).

4. Certificado de Instalacion Electrica de baja tension (To get your electricity connected).

5. Certifcado de Instalacion individual de Gas (To get your gas connected).

6. More than likely some paperwork from the administrator of the urbanisation so you start to pay community fees by direct debit.

7. The manuals etc of the oven, vitro, hob and gas boiler.

8. The remote control (Fob) for the gates/barriers.

That should more or less cover everything.

It should also be noted that with all the troubles with property purchase in Spain if you are selling a property the law now says that the key documents above should be available to the estate agent before he markets your property.

So it may be worthwhile asking for your copies of all these so that a) you can be happy that they exist and b)you are able to put your hands on them when needed later on.

Regards,

John.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

John and Kath,

Thank you.

1. It's a new apartment, so unlikely to be any outstanding charges
2. I don't have a copy but I presume it has been issued as I have gas and water and have been billed by the suppliers since June '07
3. See (2)
4. Don't have a copy - does Fadesa issue this?
5. See (2)
6. Received this last month
7&8. Received these when I completed

I will ask my solicitor for copies of the documents, but do you think that, on the balance of probability, my occupation is legal?

Regards

Fred
Until you get your hands on 2. no. It may exist but why oh why do solicitors in Spain not point out the importance of this piece of paper and present you with a translated copy free gratis to show they care at completion.

As regards 1. do not be too sure the parcela your apartment is built on would have had a mortgage by Fadesa and your apartment itself would have a mortgage that could have been subrogated by you on completion.

Our plot had a mortgage but Fadesa cleared that on completion at the Notary and I checked by getting a copy of my Nota Simple at the Land Registry in Ayamonte after about 3 months. Cost all of €3 and was done in 30mins.

It has been known for developers in Spain to sell property that has a mortgage and not clear the mortgage. I do not think that Fadesa are anywhere near this category but it does happen.

I believe in "Buyer Beware" as a motto and also in Spain "Buyer be Aware".
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:30 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Esuri without power at moment. So if anyone wants to be mischievous (you know who you are, RM) now's the time to do it!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.