Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by TracyandGrog
Thanks Marisol all sorted. Although I finished paying all my "promissory notes" in July 2007 I hadn't seen this particular document. However my solicitor has emailed me a copy this morning and it expires June this year. By the way you're English is fab, one day I would hope to be as fluent in Spanish!
Hello TracyandGrog,
I'm sure you will
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Thanks Marisol all sorted. Although I finished paying all my "promissory notes" in July 2007 I hadn't seen this particular document. However my solicitor has emailed me a copy this morning and it expires June this year. By the way you're English is fab, one day I would hope to be as fluent in Spanish!
I think I am just to old and will never match Marisol unless google translate speaks through my mobile!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I think I am just to old and will never match Marisol unless google translate speaks through my mobile!
Hello
Don't use google translate you must use the dictionary. At the same time you look up a word in it you can learn a lot
Anyway, if we met someday we can communicate each other using signs
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

According to my solicitor "As the funds you have paid have been used to build the property which is now finished, the bank guarantee is not necessary now". Do I consider Rago1 to be finished?? I will admit it is built!!
The solicitor is saying it has nothing to do with the contract, therefore the only option we have is to go for breach of contract, which Fadesa will not accept.
I would be worried if I was told by a solicitor that my funds that should be in escrow had been pre-funding the developer. I would also suggest that until the Ayuntamiento have issued a Licence of First Occupation and there is water, electricity and gas at the property it is most definitely not finished!

Just look at the Chiclana problems to see how bad it can get if these things are not there before you sign the Escritura. I have and I wake up with night sweats that the electricity will not arrive. There have been promises for the plots for about 2 years now, a few have got it but most have not. Last week it was at the end of the month but we will see!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello
Don't use google translate you must use the dictionary. At the same time you look up a word in it you can learn a lot
Well, i must say that for this reason when i managed to answer a question and i managed to send my post the subject has already changed, it takes me a lot of time...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello
My Spanish/English dictionary is always by my keyboard but I usually start with google translate for long passages and then polish the result.

I find I can usually get by with pictures or sign language!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

CAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
Sorry, didn't realise I was breaking the rules.

The offer is you can pay €100 + IVA to join for one year, this entitles you to 5 rounds at €25 0r €300 for 7 rounds at €15 + some other benefits. Both are available with 50% discount if booked in the next couple of days. You can play on either the 'Platinum' or 'Gold' Course - didn't know they were called this until today.

If anybody wants the full details and contacts send me a PM and I will gladly forward them to you.
Further to the above, for 100€/300€ you become a sort of "country" member of the Aymerich Golf Club which allows 5/7 rounds per year, for the discounted rate, at each of 13 Plantinum and 3 Gold Aymerich courses. These are mainly in Spain, and include Costa Esuri; however, that is the only course in Helva province. There are also other minor benefits.

It seems to me a very good deal for anybody wishing to play at least 7 rounds at Costa Esuri, but is not prepared to pay the fee required of a full member.

As stated, there is a 50% discount for anybody joining by 16 Feb. That can still be achieved, but it will require a bit of a rush to do so. If anybody needs my help, please contact me and I'll do my best to oblige.

Richard
Old Feb 15th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be worried if I was told by a solicitor that my funds that should be in escrow had been pre-funding the developer. I would also suggest that until the Ayuntamiento have issued a Licence of First Occupation and there is water, electricity and gas at the property it is most definitely not finished!

Just look at the Chiclana problems to see how bad it can get if these things are not there before you sign the Escritura. I have and I wake up with night sweats that the electricity will not arrive. There have been promises for the plots for about 2 years now, a few have got it but most have not. Last week it was at the end of the month but we will see!
Hi John and Kath, I am also worried about the electricity situation we have owned our Rago 1 since June07 and still haven't heard anything regarding installation. We have had to rely on the builders supply, which needless to say was constantly going off when we where over last year. We take with us a supply of battery lights which is not ideal but helps. would be very grateful if you could let us know if you hear anything.

Gill
Old Feb 15th 2008, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by henny
Hi John and Kath, I am also worried about the electricity situation we have owned our Rago 1 since June07 and still haven't heard anything regarding installation. We have had to rely on the builders supply, which needless to say was constantly going off when we where over last year. We take with us a supply of battery lights which is not ideal but helps. would be very grateful if you could let us know if you hear anything.

Gill
I asked in the shed when I was over last week because my builder is getting to the point where an electricity supply would be useful to him and was told it would be the end of the month but I have heard that before many times so who knows.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

I asked in the shed when I was over last week because my builder is getting to the point where an electricity supply would be useful to him and was told it would be the end of the month but I have heard that before many times so who knows.
Thanks John and Kath, we are going back in March and again in April, it would be great if it was connected by then, we can only keep hoping!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Gill

When we stayed in our Rago 1 apartment in May last year the builder's electricity supply worked fine. It was a real problem during a stay in September, especially during two days of torrential rain - but places with a permanent supply also had problems. The supply was then perfect again when we stayed over Christmas and New Year.

Hopefully it will remain in fine working order, and it least it isn't costing us anything !!

Regards

Fred

Originally Posted by henny

Gill
Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:19 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred R
Gill

When we stayed in our Rago 1 apartment in May last year the builder's electricity supply worked fine. It was a real problem during a stay in September, especially during two days of torrential rain - but places with a permanent supply also had problems. The supply was then perfect again when we stayed over Christmas and New Year.

Hopefully it will remain in fine working order, and it least it isn't costing us anything !!

Regards

Fred
Have you told your insurance company that you are using your apartment with a tempory builders supply and no Boletín de Instalaciones Eléctricas has been issued to cover it ?
Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:56 am
Just Joined

dg123 is an unknown quantity at this point

To anybody on the site who has a piece of land on Costa Esuri.

Has anybody taken out a mortgage for the 2nd half and do you know the best bank to obtain a mortgage for the best deals.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dg123
To anybody on the site who has a piece of land on Costa Esuri.

Has anybody taken out a mortgage for the 2nd half and do you know the best bank to obtain a mortgage for the best deals.
If you only want a mortgage for the plot and not the build you should look very seriously at subrogating the Fadesa Mortgage since there will be no set up costs and they were a good deal on R6. We did not take it because we wanted to make different arangements but it looked ok at the time.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fred R
Gill

Regards

Fred
Thanks Fred, I hope we will be lucky this time, it is good to hear that it did not affect your stay to much.

Regards Gill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.