Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello pedromanuel,
Long time without writing, where have you been?
I'm sorry but i can help you neither with your first question nor with your second one, i know nothing about the progress in rago 1 and i don't know either, if they are kidding when talk about the toll
Hello Pedromanuel

I don't think there has been any progress on Rago 1 - I think the current financial situation has stopped everything. I understand from friends out in CE that the situation is gloomy although the Reuters website offered this today:

Martinsa Fadesa is expected to reach a 5 billion euro ($7.8 billion) debt restructuring deal that will let the Spanish real estate company avoid bankruptcy, people familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.

The company said on March 26 it was set to win approval from all lenders on renegotiating terms on the debt, but talks have dragged on since then.

Spanish banks may be pressured into an agreement in order to avoid the multi-million euro hit that they would have to take if the company went bust, one of the sources said.

Talks are taking place in Madrid and London between the company, its banks and some international creditors, including hedge funds.

"It's a negotiation, it's a back and forth between the parties," the source said. "But it's not a problem of solvency, it's a matter of liquidity."

[/I]

Maybe we will have good news soon but I don't think anything will get done on Rago 1 until this is resolved.

On the positive side Graham was having a laugh!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Grahams post 1098 is the best explanation though still difficult to understand. You gain a little knowledge then behave as though you have a lot of knowledge. It is often said as a gentle way of saying do not get ahead of yourself but your English understanding is coming along just fine.
Hello John & Kath,
I see. I dont want you nor anybody else think that i get ahead of myself since it's completely opposite. A friend advised me not to apologize for my poor English constantly and so i do but if i tell the truth, the only thing that i have learned is the little i know
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hello John & Kath,
I see. I dont want you nor anybody else think that i get ahead of myself since it's completely opposite. A friend advised me not to apologize for my poor English constantly and so i do but if i tell the truth, the only thing that i have learned is the little i know
It is English wry humour you are not ahead of youself just brilliant at English!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Its all right Marisol, most of the rest of us had not heard that expression either!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:57 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hello John & Kath,
Hi Marisol
I wish i could speak as good a Spanish (or any other language for that matter) as good as you speak English
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:56 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Hello John & Kath,
Hiya Marisol

You, me, Hoski, Steve and Pat and some others probably all believed Graham's joke. On April 1st we play tricks on each other just to have a laugh but some are so clever we have to think whether it is real or not.

John's expression is local to some parts of England. I had never heard of it either and was glad others said it was new to them as well so it could be explained. No offence would ever, ever be meant.

If we didn't understand this and it is our language for you to be able to is amazing. Oh how I wish I could speak and write Spanish half as well as you can, you pick up so many things and write very cleverly about them on this
thread.

Well I better get some work done and earn a bit of money or we'll never get our Esuri mortgage paid off !!

Take care my friend and hope to see you again soon.

Mel x
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!
Thank you all for your kind words. You all have always been very encouraging with me and i just wanted to say that i am very grateful for everything.
I have to thank this forum for giving me a chance of meeting so great people
Thanks
marisol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola!
marisol, como estas? If you are still online I was hoping please could you take a look at this article that is in today's Huelva Informacion site? I am having difficulty with my computer in copying & pasting links, so here's the typed version:
http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti...suri/.html#opi
It refers to 47 CE properties & VPO, as mentioned previously in Karen's (billybassett) post.
Gracias y Regards,
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 2nd 2008 at 9:33 pm. Reason: add my manners
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hiya Marisol

You, me, Hoski, Steve and Pat and some others probably all believed Graham's joke. On April 1st we play tricks on each other just to have a laugh but some are so clever we have to think whether it is real or not.

John's expression is local to some parts of England. I had never heard of it either and was glad others said it was new to them as well so it could be explained. No offence would ever, ever be meant.

If we didn't understand this and it is our language for you to be able to is amazing. Oh how I wish I could speak and write Spanish half as well as you can, you pick up so many things and write very cleverly about them on this
thread.

Well I better get some work done and earn a bit of money or we'll never get our Esuri mortgage paid off !!

Take care my friend and hope to see you again soon.

Mel x
Just to put the record straight.

The posting on APRIL 1st (all fools day) regarding the toll booth on the Portuguese side of the suspension bridge was entirely a hoax. item 1054 if you missed it!! :embaressed_smile:

I appologise to anybody who may have been upset by this childish prank but it was meant to have been a humourous item. My thanks go out to all those who read it and showed their appreciation by increasing my karma.

Sometimes messages become distorted through translation which is why I added the explanation in spanish at the end admitting that it was a AF wind-up. Yes, I know you have to be aware of April Fools day in England before it is understandable. Maybe our cultures are now a little more transparent as a result of this and John's peas.

Last edited by Graham G; Apr 2nd 2008 at 10:04 pm.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola!
marisol, como estas? If you are still online I was hoping please could you take a look at this article that is in today's Huelva Informacion site? I am having difficulty with my computer in copying & pasting links, so here's the typed version:
It refers to 47 CE properties & VPO, as mentioned previously in Karen's (billybassett) post.
Gracias y Regards,
Carol
Hi

If this is accurate BillyBassett (Karen) was correct - looks like a kind of housing association set up with part paid for by the buyer and the rest met elsewhere - only for young people (under 35). Mortgages of 450 euros a month - only for disadvantaged groups I believe. I wonder which 47 houses - what's the betting they are Rago 1. Whilst I welcome the balance of groups accessing the apartments if they are all in one spot then this would not be a balance. But where else are there empty apartments? Anyone else make more sense of this article - Marisol/
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola! Graham G,
We'll be ready for you next year!(karma sent)
Don't forget the 28th December, too.
Carol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Hi

If this is accurate BillyBassett (Karen) was correct - looks like a kind of housing association set up with part paid for by the buyer and the rest met elsewhere - only for young people (under 35). Mortgages of 450 euros a month - only for disadvantaged groups I believe. I wonder which 47 houses - what's the betting they are Rago 1. Whilst I welcome the balance of groups accessing the apartments if they are all in one spot then this would not be a balance. But where else are there empty apartments? Anyone else make more sense of this article - Marisol/
Hi CarolE,
Not sure about "mortgages" as such, but rentals of 450 euros, with option to buy later on...An assisted housing scheme?
In this article (huelvainformacion), it does not specify which 47 properties, so it could be spread all over Fadesa owned parts of CE.
This is possibly the way to move forward! Bring in townspeople, trade, transport, facilities, etc.
Regards,
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 2nd 2008 at 11:33 pm. Reason: deleted remarks which could be misconstrued!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:31 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Hi All,
It is not VPO(Council housing) you are reading the article incorrectly. I have published it in English in the magazine, I don't need to plug it as those of you who need to know, already read it on a regular basis.
However another article that has come up after all the April fool joking about toll bridge etc, is a blue zone parking area in Ayamonte.
There are pros and cons to everything:
Young people buying afforable houses on CE with only bring more services to CE and faster , as they live here all year round. I can now see a shop/bar/restaurant opening and even a bus stop.
As for the parking meters & Blue zone, Bye Bye grumpy parking attendants

Regards
Michael H
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola!
Gracias y Regards,
Carol

Hello Carol,
I think you have already post the link. I could open it just by touching in it.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Michaelh,
Glad you posted this about VPO, and shall have a look at your english version. If it is not VPO, then what is it? Assisted housing scheme?
What is the word on the street about how the "zona azul" will work? When?
Thanks,
Carol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.