Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Congratualtions to Jag, occasional poster here and now proud owner of a Cafe Bar in Ayamonte that has a good selection of Indian food alongside the usual tapas.

Three of us went and we had Chicken Tikka, Lamb Bhuna and Chicken Korma.

The Bhuna was fantastic - tasty, good blend of spices and just the right level of hotness, just enough so you can still appreciate the flavours.

Excellent meal, good value and so much better than that shocking, car crash of a place in Cartaya.

He should do very well. Anybody else tried?
Hello Fortaleza
No, no yet but good to know it
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:33 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Congratualtions to Jag, occasional poster here and now proud owner of a Cafe Bar in Ayamonte that has a good selection of Indian food alongside the usual tapas.

The Bhuna was fantastic - tasty, good blend of spices and just the right level of hotness, just enough so you can still appreciate the flavours.

Excellent meal, good value and so much better than that shocking, car crash of a place in Cartaya.

That's brilliant, congratulations Jag and we hope all goes well for you. Out there on Mon with friends so please can somebody post where the place is and the name of it ......... we shall definately eat there.

Mel
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Where is it?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Carol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello Fortaleza
No, no yet but good to know it
Can you please s

State where it is and the name of it

Mike and carol
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:40 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Where is it?
It's Puerta Nueva on c/ Medico Rey Garcia, the street with the theatre, market and where the old Port Tavern used to be.

The bar used to be a cerveceria with beer taps on every table. These are now gone as he needed the room. Well worth the visit, and by his own admission, he's starting slow so as to build up the menu to what he wants. However, if that's the quality of a 'slow' start, I can't wait to see it when it's firing on all cylinders.

He will soon be doing deliveries which is good news.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
That's brilliant, congratulations Jag and we hope all goes well for you. Out there on Mon with friends so please can somebody post where the place is and the name of it ......... we shall definately eat there.

Mel
Hi Mel
How lucky!!
I hope you have a very good time there and your friends enjoy in CE
Un abrazo
marisol
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

So that`s where all the cooker trays are. lol
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Was there last week and took this photo not much progress?.
Just got back today - there were shop fitters delivering shelving and counters etc Monday evening - so should be progressing well
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:13 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mel
How lucky!!
I hope you have a very good time there and your friends enjoy in CE
Un abrazo
marisol
Hi Marisol,

Hope you Fer and the fabulous Rocco are all well.

Oh we will have a GREAT time, can't wait, just a million jobs to do before I leave at 5am Monday. John said " you will walk the dogs before you go won't you ". I might even do that as I am like a child and get so excited before a holiday I will be up most of the night anyway. 3 more sleeps and I'll be in Costa Esuri !!
I MUST grow up

Love Mel xx
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say we have a good time too - and well done to Jag for the entertainments and Curry.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Marisol,

Oh we will have a GREAT time, can't wait, just a million jobs to do before I leave at 5am Monday. John said " you will walk the dogs before you go won't you ". I might even do that as I am like a child and get so excited before a holiday I will be up most of the night anyway. 3 more sleeps and I'll be in Costa Esuri !!
I MUST grow up

Love Mel xx
Hi Mel,
I know what you mean, one of the best moments is the one before holidays, when you are planning them and thinking about the good time you are going to have
Please, don't grow up, it is just great to keep on being like a child!!!
love
marisol
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Hi Marisol,

I MUST grow up

Love Mel xx
Who wants to grow up? the best bit about getting older is being an embarrassment to one's children! You have a great time. We still have to wait 9 weeks before we go. Can't wait and now we can look forward to trying Jag's restaurant. All the best Jag!

Pat
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

On the strength of Fortaleza's recommendation earlier today we went down to try out Jag's place, Puerta Nueva. We heartily agree with Fortaleza, the food was very tasty and well presented. We will certainly be going back for more. Incidentally, the range of typically Spanish tapas also looked good and we will be trying them also on our next visit.

Mike.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

We were there last week ate there twice curry one night(chicken bhuna) and his special samosa's with chick peas spot on,he has his mother in law showing the staff how to do the samosa's,we also shared his tuna MMM. Great place also watched the footy there with John Bxl Rachel and Tony.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

hello,
If you were with John Bxl it doesn't surprise me you have had a very good time
Hi Marisol,
John did mention he had met up and said how nice you were.
Not sure were your place is in the photo have some more though so might have taken a picture of your place by mistake,are you near John?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.