Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Mar 27th 2008, 4:28 am
Just Joined

Paul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant future
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
MichaelH has just started a magazine on his website and it is a cracker but it covers Ayamonte in general not just CE. Something similar just for CE would be fantastic but it would involve a lot of work for interested individuals. I also think that the main input would need to be from full time residents so that things can be checked out and there would need to be a firm editorial grip.
What is the URL?

Paul
Old Mar 27th 2008, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Scratcher is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
This I can tell you from experience will be difficult to achieve. It would essentially become an extension of this thread. Getting Fadesa or any other associated body to comment is like getting blood out of a stone. If they don't talk to their clients, I doubt they'd prefer to talk to a news letter. What you would have to depend on is contirbutions from people who have properties there - or to put it another way, the contributors on this thread and they are already using this.

I think when there's anything to be told about, this forum works well. People know to come here when they want information, to vent, to share or whatever.
Noted...but if we dont try we will never know. All I do know is that nobody has tried on CE. Also, not every body is as sad as we are. If we can engage and empower enough people it would be good.

Who knows we could even get some income from advertising...hey competition for that paper in town.....mmm....whats it called....the oracle?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Yorkshire Scratcher
Noted...but if we dont try we will never know. All I do know is that nobody has tried on CE. Also, not every body is as sad as we are. If we can engage and empower enough people it would be good.

Who knows we could even get some income from advertising...hey competition for that paper in town.....mmm....whats it called....the oracle?
Count us in!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Paul_C
What is the URL?

Paul
See post 957
Old Mar 27th 2008, 5:05 am
Just Joined

Paul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant futurePaul_C has a brilliant future

See post 957
Thanks

Paul
Old Mar 27th 2008, 5:41 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidpayne
What..?? You need a licence to have a shower.... ?
You are even supposed to get a licence to paint. lol
Old Mar 27th 2008, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

derek and margaret is on a distinguished road

MichaelH has just started a magazine on his website and it is a cracker but it covers Ayamonte in general not just CE. Something similar just for CE would be fantastic but it would involve a lot of work for interested individuals. I also think that the main input would need to be from full time residents so that things can be checked out and there would need to be a firm editorial grip.
John, the full time residents such as Benny and Sam, Hoski, were always on telling us how much they like C.E. now they have obviously given up, so might be a problem getting volunteers to run something like this.
The problem is permanent residents shall either be retired and do not want the hassle, or rest are trying to eke out a living, not easy in present economic situation, so probably would not have time.
But looks as though your electric is not far away and your villa near to completion , and you are obviously a very learned man, so you get my vote.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:04 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Good news for homeowners -
Huelva province is holding its own during the "property slump" with prices actually rising during the first three months of 2008 when it was thought that prices would go down in many parts of Spain.

Huelva city though took a slight dip.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Huelva province is holding its own during the "property slump" with prices actually rising during the first three months of 2008 when it was thought that prices would go down in many parts of Spain.

where was this reported please?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:47 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham G
A news service we're subscribed to. I'm sure it will hit the papers tomorrow
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Graham G
KYRO.COM?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:05 am

KYRO.COM?

The prices could be in freefall and they'd still say it is bouyant!!!

No, it's from a service you need a password for - and I ain't going to give away a little gem like that. Anyway, I've always wanted to say this: I've got my sources

BTW - congrats to me for posting the 1000th post!!!!!!!!! I'd like to thank......
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:23 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Seen some articles this week that the CDS prices have only risen 2.5% in some places, which of course, we all know is bullshit. Price rises in spain are just developer led and mean nothing when property is not selling.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Yes ,article in this mornings Daily Mail about this.It also mentioned Huelva Airport being extended to receive more International flights.More competetion for Faro,lower prices???

Do you know when this is due to happen.

Tony
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

KYRO.COM?
www.Kyero.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.