Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Spot on CE is in Ayamonte so this is not off topic. Don't play bridge myself but I think it introduces a whiff of the old colonial spirit and that is what is needed just now "never say die" before the 30th September deadline.
The deadline is bizarre. For example, I am ready and have been for ages, the money is ready, the solicitor is ready - the administrators want to complete - and we are all twiddling thumbs ........... anyone else in this position - or are you completing on your plots?
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Dantill will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GerryW
The deadline is bizarre. For example, I am ready and have been for ages, the money is ready, the solicitor is ready - the administrators want to complete - and we are all twiddling thumbs ........... anyone else in this position - or are you completing on your plots?
Same position.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:34 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Both Carol Elizabeth and barks 1956 have bought on RAGO I where there are problems outside the range of other parts of CE so they may just want to explore their pain away from public glare!
I would say thats like going to the doctors and saying you feel well.ther are maney of us who have big problems at the moment and on the same hand maney people may know some of the answers.there advise may help or at least ease you mind a little
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Dantill
Same position.
Hi Dantill,

Just had some wonderful news the beams have at last started to go on my house. Only waited since mid May to see this piccie
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc00094.jpg  
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by betris
I would say thats like going to the doctors and saying you feel well.ther are maney of us who have big problems at the moment and on the same hand maney people may know some of the answers.there advise may help or at least ease you mind a little
You have a problem you wish to share?
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:47 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
my problems are too big to share at the moment. but if it was a urba communial problem or a maintanace problem I would tell and welcome some advise.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Maggies1033 is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been ready to complete on a townhouse since June and are no further forward. Our solicitor still thinks we can complete but it is all very scary!

Maggie
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
I have long since put betris on my ignore list - bliss.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:16 am
Banned

I have long since put betris on my ignore list - bliss.
why have you done that then.havent you noticed due to the big problems at the moment that soon may be resolved.Im being very nice and polite.(my usual self.)

Last edited by betris; Sep 16th 2008 at 8:21 am.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by valrose
I know this away from the topic but does anyone play bridge ... I am looking for anyone who would like a game in the ayamonte area and if possible someone to do some teaching
A bridge club what a good Idea. Do the Spanish play bridge? Perhaps a good Idea would be to put your post on the Algarve thread too. there could be a teacher willing to travel.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by olivia
A bridge club what a good Idea. Do the Spanish play bridge? Perhaps a good Idea would be to put your post on the Algarve thread too. there could be a teacher willing to travel.
If you ask tom from the andalucian he has lots of room and he may let you use it for a bridge club.he lets people have birthday .partys quiz nights and things there at no cost.but I dont know. maybe worth asking.mabe you can have a competision night.

Last edited by betris; Sep 16th 2008 at 10:30 am.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Just read this on a news feed and it is so important. We tend to loose sight of he fact that the vast majority of people affected by current proceedings are ordinary Spanish families buying a house in the city suburbs. The only advantage they have over us is that they are on the ground

"According to the Spain’s Association of Users of Banks, Savings Banks, and Insurers (Adicae) which represents the largest number of buyers affected by Martinsa-Fadesa bankruptcy proceedings, Martinsa-Fadesa promised to let all its clients know exactly where they stood, and what solutions to expect. This has not been done, say Adicae.

Adicae also complains that the court overseeing Martinsa-Fadesa’s administration has notified the company’s creditors that they have until October 1 to register their claims, whilst buyers have been left in the dark. Off-plan buyers who made stage payments to Martinsa-Fadesa should have been told by now how the court will deal with each and every one of them. More than 12,000 families are caught up in Martinsa-Fadesa’s bankruptcy.

Adicae is also organising meetings around Spain in September to keep them informed of news from administration courts."

There is also a problem with 2 of the 3 court-appointed administrators, with some buyers claiming irregularities in their appointment.

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

On a lighter note Liverpool made just but Steve G is just amazing
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola,
Just a thought to lighten the mood. In addition to a new bridge club (Puente Esuri), how about a mahjong tournament? "Pung!", "Chow!", and "Kong!" Anyone?
I await the photo...

BTW, John &Kath, were these roof beams transported with you on your epic journey?

On a serious note, I hope all concerned receive good counsel.
Best wishes,
Carol

P.S. Just read your post John&Kath. Agree that many other buyers are caught in this misery (no puns allowed! eg. mi esuri=misery) on other developments.
Likewise with Adicae, there isn't more news forthcoming on the facua.org (consumers in action) website.
I hope the proceedings run along a smooth course. It would be painful if (and I repeat if) a delay were to occur, and proceedings dragged.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola,
Just a thought to lighten the mood. In addition to a new bridge club (Puente Esuri), how about a mahjong tournament? "Pung!", "Chow!", and "Kong!" Anyone?
I await the photo...

BTW, John &Kath, were these roof beams transported with you on your epic journey?

On a serious note, I hope all concerned receive good counsel.
Best wishes,
Carol

P.S. Just read your post John&Kath. Agree that many other buyers are caught in this misery (no puns allowed! eg. mi esuri=misery) on other developments.
Likewise with Adicae, there isn't more news forthcoming on the facua.org (consumers in action) website.
I hope the proceedings run along a smooth course. It would be painful if (and I repeat if) a delay were to occur, and proceedings dragged.
No the builder brought the roof beams all the way from Russia via Algerceras where they were blocked for a month by the lorry fuel strike. Then when they got to Cartaya the bovadillo factory in Mallorca closed for the summer break and only recommenced delivery last week. You can see two bottom left of the beams. But they were all on by tonight and the roof construction can start in ernest now.

Our journey was to move the oak floor that will be under this roof from MK to Ayamonte

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.