Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

If people stop cutting the quote tags off of their replies it may be easier to read who posted what.
Please be careful and leave the full quote, thanks.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Pat and Roni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AndyS
Hi,
Does anyone have a landline number for an abogado called Ana (I think it may be Ana Sancho??) I've tried an e-mail address posted on here a couple of years back but it was undelivered. Also tried the web but without luck. Kind of urgent so any help appreciated.
Thanks
Hi Andy - The only lawyer I've come across with the name Ana is Ana Paola Villamil of A&A. Telephone 0034959322838 (landline)
Old Sep 12th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

http://www.reuters.com/article/bonds...64636820080828

Hardly any information out there (par for the course with MF).

But to be clear - the company is not dead -and is creating a new business plan and financial structure with newly arranged debt and equity terms. etc.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GerryW
http://www.reuters.com/article/bonds...64636820080828

Hardly any information out there (par for the course with MF).

But to be clear - the company is not dead -and is creating a new business plan and financial structure with newly arranged debt and equity terms. etc.
Law firm DWF is advising Britons affected by the insolvency of one of Spain’s biggest property developers, Martinsa-Fadesa.

The firm has been approached by a number of buyers who have made down payments on off-plan properties and will be representing their interests in block in the Spanish courts. Antonio Guillen of DWF says buyers have until 1 October to register with the court to ensure their claim is recognised.

http://www.sourcewire.com/releases/r...=41541&hilite=

Also includes a web address and telephone number for DWF in case anyone still needs advice.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Law firm DWF is advising Britons affected by the insolvency of one of Spain’s biggest property developers, Martinsa-Fadesa.

The firm has been approached by a number of buyers who have made down payments on off-plan properties and will be representing their interests in block in the Spanish courts. Antonio Guillen of DWF says buyers have until 1 October to register with the court to ensure their claim is recognised.

http://www.sourcewire.com/releases/r...=41541&hilite=

Also includes a web address and telephone number for DWF in case anyone still needs advice.
thx...yeah I saw that one - but my radar felt very uneasy about it (gut feel and all that) ..like an advert dressed up as a news wire feed....so on that basis as they say in the Dragons den - I'm out..
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Can anyone tell me how I could get in touch with Deborah/Debby who worked for Homes and Fincas? I played golf in the Isla Canella open with her and two other ladies. One the wife of the Guy who owns Inter Sport. We planned to play again sometime. I got a mobile number from the office but...wrong one!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by RaineandJu
Hi
Sally who provides massage, reflexology etc - had a massage , it was lovely, so relaxing she comes round to your house and you just chill, a very pleasant experience.
Hi Raine and Ju,

The girls have just heard about this development at CE (I must be mad I mentioned it) and think it woud be a great way to start the holiday. Do you have any contact details for Sally so they can make arrangements?

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:07 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

thx...yeah I saw that one - but my radar felt very uneasy about it (gut feel and all that) ..like an advert dressed up as a news wire feed....so on that basis as they say in the Dragons den - I'm out..
It does look a bit like they are touting for the work in a sneaky way when you read it.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh - paranoia or what? It's a press release to a newswire service!! - which also promotes the firm's services. Every business does it all the time. If nobody promotes their services how on earth will you know about them?
Incidently I have no other connection or knowledge of this company, I just thought it might be helpful to people to join an existing group of "creditors" - more power to the elbow and all that.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Just a question about the Fadesa after sales office... please can anyone tell me if this is still open and whether Grace and/or Vanesssa are still working there.

Not that there is anyone to fix the snags, but Id like to know if this is open.

Thanks on advance
Jon
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Just a question about the Fadesa after sales office... please can anyone tell me if this is still open and whether Grace and/or Vanesssa are still working there.

Thanks on advance
Jon
There was a reply to your previous request. Apparently the answer is yes but only Vanessa is there.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Gosh - paranoia or what? It's a press release to a newswire service!! - which also promotes the firm's services. Every business does it all the time. If nobody promotes their services how on earth will you know about them?
Incidently I have no other connection or knowledge of this company, I just thought it might be helpful to people to join an existing group of "creditors" - more power to the elbow and all that.
Not paranoia. I used to work in receivership and liquidation etc many moons ago and the tactics used by some companies to get money out of people during times of distress never ceased to amaze me. Each to his own. My gut feel ruled me out.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl

Thanks on advance
Jon
I was there the last week in August. It is still open and they are still selling properties. There are three sales reps - Paula - and two others.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

garyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: weather in november

has anyone any idea what weather is like in mid november, thanks gary
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: weather in november

Originally Posted by garyn
has anyone any idea what weather is like in mid november, thanks gary
We have been out in November and compared to UK the weather is mild 18-22 max 10-12 min but you can get rain though not usually for the whole day and when it is not raining the sky is azure blue which is good enough for me after the endless grey days here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.