Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Sep 14th 2008, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Anyone out next week (Tue to Fri) and fancy meeting up for a late afternoon round of golf and/or a beer in the evening. I'm there to finish off our place, but all work and no play will make Andy pretty grumpy! Please PM me.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 3:07 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future
Default Re: weather in november

Originally Posted by garyn
has anyone any idea what weather is like in mid november, thanks gary
I have sunbathed one November and got drenched the following year! Just be prepared! It will still be warmer than here.

Sharon
Old Sep 14th 2008, 4:24 am
Banned

JAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura about

I was passed on this information today by the agent I bought my plot through. To register your interest with the administrator you need to do the following.

1. You need to take your original purchase contract along with the receipts of payment from Fadesa to the Notary. The Notary will verify the originals and give you certified copies.

2. The certified copies then need to be lodged with the court in La Coruna.

He is trying to find out if this can by done by registered post/courier or if it has to be done in person by a lawyer. If it has to be done by a lawyer it may be possible that one lawyer can represent a number of people at the same time.

This all needs to be done before the end of September.

If you do not have the original receipts from Fadesa, bank statements showing the transfers will be required.

I was also told that completion on the plots is being prevented, by the Notary, because the administrator does not have the authority, as yet, to allow the title deeds to be registered with the Land Registry. Apparently they will have the authority soon and then completions can take place.

Just to clarify, this was advice from my agent who is trying to sort out completions for a number of his clients (and his own plots) and has been advised by his lawyer. I will pass on any further information as and when I receive it. I am going to go to the Notary in the next couple of days and will let you know the outcome.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
I was passed on this information today by the agent I bought my plot through. To register your interest with the administrator you need to do the following.

1. You need to take your original purchase contract along with the receipts of payment from Fadesa to the Notary. The Notary will verify the originals and give you certified copies.

2. The certified copies then need to be lodged with the court in La Coruna.

He is trying to find out if this can by done by registered post/courier or if it has to be done in person by a lawyer. If it has to be done by a lawyer it may be possible that one lawyer can represent a number of people at the same time.

This all needs to be done before the end of September.

If you do not have the original receipts from Fadesa, bank statements showing the transfers will be required.

I was also told that completion on the plots is being prevented, by the Notary, because the administrator does not have the authority, as yet, to allow the title deeds to be registered with the Land Registry. Apparently they will have the authority soon and then completions can take place.

Just to clarify, this was advice from my agent who is trying to sort out completions for a number of his clients (and his own plots) and has been advised by his lawyer. I will pass on any further information as and when I receive it. I am going to go to the Notary in the next couple of days and will let you know the outcome.
Really good info Jag with a little care and a lot of hard work you should be able to get registered for reasonable cost and if you have to be represented up north then surly one can do many and again keep the cost down.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Sep 14th 2008 at 6:05 am.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Realy good info Jag with a little care and a lot of hard work you should be able to get registered for reasonable cost and if you have to be represented up north then surly one can do many and again keep the cost down.
I think once you have the claim registered at the court, then it doesn`t matter who represents you , yourself or a lawyer if representation is even needed.
The outcome depends only on the administrators and I am sure these will overide lawyers and any one else.
So you may save yourselves money by lodging the paperwork yourself and leave it to the courts decision.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
I

Hi - I believe this ties in with what I have heard - there was an error made - allowing houses (casas) to be completed on but not Parcelas (land). So the administrator went straight back to the notary for correction to add in Parcelas. Now call me old fashioned - but this should be a quick job. Of course the administrator has a duty to protect our interests as well - that's why he gets appointed.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:59 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I think once you have the claim registered at the court, then it doesn`t matter who represents you , yourself or a lawyer if representation is even needed.
The outcome depends only on the administrators and I am sure these will overide lawyers and any one else.
So you may save yourselves money by lodging the paperwork yourself and leave it to the courts decision.
I can see a problem with that.one is that you need legal reprisentation to get your claim registered in the court in caruna and the other is they simply wont be bothered and wont have the time to listen to every individual case.it would be a bit like trying to represent your self in a divorce case or in a case where you need a barister I think.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:34 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
I can see a problem with that.one is that you need legal reprisentation to get your claim registered in the court in caruna and the other is they simply wont be bothered and wont have the time to listen to every individual case.it would be a bit like trying to represent your self in a divorce case or in a case where you need a barister I think.
That is what I mean, they will lump everybody together in their credit status whether represented or not.
I don`t think the lawyers or court have much say in it, it is up to the admin who they pay out.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
That is what I mean, they will lump everybody together in their credit status whether represented or not.
I don`t think the lawyers or court have much say in it, it is up to the admin who they pay out.
Hi jdr,

That is why I think this opinion from Maria De Castro who is the formost campaigning consumer Lawyers in Andalucia is so important

"If you were not granted a Bank Guarantee for the deposits handed in any of the FADESA development ( now being under judicial administration for a creditor´s meeting), you have got a way to obtain a guarantee for the money that you have paid and which were not guaranteed by the legally obligatory Bank Guarantee or Insurance Policy out of 57/69 Law or General Building Act of 1999.

There are some Commercial Court Magistrates that, out of interpretation of the Bankruptcy´s Act, consider that those buyers off plan of real estate are special and privileged creditors and this translates as them having a real guarantee on the asset they were buying so none else but them, the buyers, can execute that asset for the cashing of the debt against the company under bankruptcy.

This way, you stop your building process but keep the buying or execution rights on the property you were buying: much better than being lost among the whole bunch of creditors of the company: workers, suppliers, lawyers, banks...."

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:59 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

She seems to have it sussed out, lets just hope they get the same Magistrates sitting in the courtroom.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:13 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I dont know.as I understand if you are not registered by a legal person and are not on the list in the court on or before the dead line,any individual will have no claim to nothing,in short he /she loses the lot.and bere in mind this is a court case and its ok for a magistrate to give her interpritation of the law.but what if its in front of senior high court judges who could dismiss the veiw of the magistrate.me I would go with the lawyers.

Last edited by betris; Sep 14th 2008 at 9:22 am.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

I have just read this on another site Re MF's problems.

Have a look at the link.

As it says more info to follow

SNIP

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Sep 14th 2008 at 10:14 am. Reason: Link removed
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:25 am
Banned

Originally Posted by guesswork
I have just read this on another site Re MF's problems.

Have a look at the link.

As it says more info to follow

SNIP
well you lot may think you have a few problems but last night 4 poor sods from the same family lost there lives on the villa blanca/lepe road.the funeral was today at 6,30pm .RIP

Last edited by betris; Sep 14th 2008 at 10:28 am.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well its not all doom and gloom last week the £/€ crept up to 1.258 and when I looked on Yahoo last night it was trading in the far east at 1.2606.

Woke up to the newsthis morning that Lehman Bros had gone down the pan overnight and expected the pound to have followed but behold: -

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter

1.2621 and climbing at 9.32
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:48 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

So I am about ten euros a month better off, I'm thrilled

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.