Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Aug 31st 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ada's office's

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
You say 1 Jan, are you Rago 1 or townhouses. I am going to let them take the first payments by DD and then look to doing the same as you. Best to be in control just in case?
Hi John and Lynn.

Theres the October payment of this year and then Jan 1 quarterly.. thats for us in the Pueblo Andaluz village...

Regards
Jon
Old Sep 1st 2008, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Just wondered if anybody has any news on the Hotel?

Also there is new edition of the Oracle about not sure if it is the July or August copy but I cannot find it online and have not had the usual email to open an Adobie file.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 1:34 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hello all

FOUL weather here BUT in CE VERY soon !!! Yipeee

We have friends who are golfers ( we are not )and have asked us about costs, offers on certain days etc, can somebody please give me the info so I can help them. Also can you hire clubs from from the golf club on CE ?

Thanks

Mel

PS Re M - FADESA and ADA, Alex from the ADA office told me that in Spanish law the community fee was rated higher ie more important than tax, vat etc on the creditors list. We have a couple of debtors on our manzana who owe considerable amounts in Community fees and she said that the courts would take the money owing to the community B4 ANY other creditor. She told me this as I was very sceptical (still am) about the Community receiving the money due to us to as I thought we would be way down the list. If anybody is popping into the office can you please just verify that, or can somebody confirm that it is a fact...or not . Thanks
Old Sep 1st 2008, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Just wondered if anybody has any news on the Hotel?

Also there is new edition of the Oracle about not sure if it is the July or August copy but I cannot find it online and have not had the usual email to open an Adobie file.
Hi John and Kath, no news yet on the Hotel. with regard to the Oracle we picked up a copy the other day, Issue 31 dated 15th August.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hello all

We have friends who are golfers ( we are not )and have asked us about costs, offers on certain days etc, can somebody please give me the info so I can help them. Also can you hire clubs from from the golf club on CE ?

Thanks

Mel

PS Re M - FADESA and ADA, Alex from the ADA office told me that in Spanish law the community fee was rated higher ie more important than tax, vat etc on the creditors list. We have a couple of debtors on our manzana who owe considerable amounts in Community fees and she said that the courts would take the money owing to the community B4 ANY other creditor. She told me this as I was very sceptical (still am) about the Community receiving the money due to us to as I thought we would be way down the list. If anybody is popping into the office can you please just verify that, or can somebody confirm that it is a fact...or not . Thanks
Hi Mel, Yes you can hire clubs from CE golf club, with regard to costs its probably best to visit their web site for information :- www. costaesurigolfclub.com
Regards Mike
Old Sep 1st 2008, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hello all

Four weeks and 4 days and counting then in Ayamonte for 3 weeks!!!!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 5:36 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi Mel, Yes you can hire clubs from CE golf club, with regard to costs its probably best to visit their web site for information :- www. costaesurigolfclub.com
Regards Mike
Many thanks Mike !!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 5:38 am
MEL & JOHN

Four weeks and 4 days and counting then in Ayamonte for 3 weeks!!!!
3 weeks....fabulous !! Will leave the sun for you after we return - not the newspaper

Al the best Mel
Old Sep 1st 2008, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all

Thanks

Mel

Every other Wednesday there is a Pro's comp which is open to Members, guests and visitors. It is possibly the cheapest way for non members to play.
It is also cheaper to play after about 13.30 each day.

Here is the booking email link

[email protected] <[email protected]>
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

I have started a separate thread for the Rago 1 owners to aid with their sharing of knowledge as we go through the stage of setting up the Las Encinas Community and all of the issues surrounding the Law of Horizontal Division etc.

Please all feel welcome to drop in and share your previous knowledge - and helpful advice on that thread as well.

Welsh people also very welcome, especially editors and cricket fans Fort!!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
...More local news, and something of interest for young people & young at heart: The (replica) Nao Victoria
http://www.islacristinadigital.com/?id=0501001&n=61&h=1

Regards,
Carol
So, did anyone go aboard this ship? (Finca Steve, El Capitan, Jur, Fortaleza?) It remained at Isla Cristina for an extra week, due to popular demand I believe.
Too late now, though. "You've missed the boat" literally.
It would make a good educational facility, don't you think? Along with (shared venture) Portuguese sailing ships (replicas), there could even be a new "muelle"...where?

Carol
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:26 pm
MEL & JOHN

Originally Posted by guesswork
Every other Wednesday there is a Pro's comp which is open to Members, guests and visitors. It is possibly the cheapest way for non members to play.
It is also cheaper to play after about 13.30 each day.

Here is the booking email link

[email protected] <[email protected]>
Thanks Guesswork

Mel
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Hello all

Thanks

Mel

Hi Mel,
You already received a reply on this but if your friends are keen golfers they may not be so keen on the hire clubs. Before going over a couple of weeks back I rang to ask what club manufacturer they had for rental. I was told "Topflites", which are the cheaper end of the market, so if they are used to Callaway, Ping, Mizuno etc they may be disappointed. Offsetting that is the cost of carriage if your friends are travelling with one of the cheapo airlines - Ryanair was £50 return.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Originally Posted by Reptonian
I have started a separate thread for the Rago 1 owners to aid with their sharing of knowledge as we go through the stage of setting up the Las Encinas Community and all of the issues surrounding the Law of Horizontal Division etc.

Please all feel welcome to drop in and share your previous knowledge - and helpful advice on that thread as well.

Welsh people also very welcome, especially editors and cricket fans Fort!!
Hi Reptonian,

If you are interested in the mechanics of "community" then I would recommend a copy of "You and the Law in Spain" including the law of horizontal property in English by David Searl.

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 4:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Hi Reptonian,

If you are interested in the mechanics of "community" then I would recommend a copy of "You and the Law in Spain" including the law of horizontal property in English by David Searl.

Regards,

John.
There is probably just as much in the Lawyer info in the free beer thread. ;-))

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.