Originally Posted by betris
ah yes.arnt I the silly one.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

jules h is on a distinguished road
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Hi Jules,
No the new road hasn't opened yet and chances are it will be a long time yet!!

we live nearby and this road would be ideal for us to use but, we have been told that until all the building work is completed the road will remain closed.

Sue
Thanks Sue
We are buying in on the developement there, we are due to complete in October? Really pleased with what we saw on our last visit so it should be worth waiting for. The cycle along the path there was lovely and peaceful with fantastic views of the river and Portugal.
Jules
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jules h
Thanks Sue
We are buying in on the developement there, we are due to complete in October? Really pleased with what we saw on our last visit so it should be worth waiting for. The cycle along the path there was lovely and peaceful with fantastic views of the river and Portugal.
Jules
are there any designated cycle paths around CE?

Ray
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Thanks Sue
Jules
Yes I have noticed that some people take their bikes in thro the barrier at the R/about on the main road and then cycle off towards the river so I assume they come out by the sardine factory?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
are there any designated cycle paths around CE?

Ray
There is one on the old railway track to Isla Cristina starts at the railway/bus station. This has been discussed before if you search all the CE threads you will pick up the discussion.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by John & Kath
There is one on the old railway track to Isla Cristina starts at the railway/bus station. This has been discussed before if you search all the CE threads you will pick up the discussion.
Thanks John, better oil the bike and more importantly my cycling shorts!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Talking Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Thanks John, better oil the bike and more importantly my cycling shorts!!!!
No get a new pair with gel pad inserts!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John & Kath
No get a new pair with gel pad inserts!
A rear pocket with a hip flask would be nice!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Thanks Sue
Jules
Hi
We have friends buying there. The covered swimming pool sounds fantastic. which row are you on?
they have had to be very patient!!! we always go and do a progress check when we are out there. Internal walls are now in 18 months late!!! they too are being told end of Sept/Oct.
Olivia
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:25 am
Just Joined

jules h is on a distinguished road

Hi Olivia
We are on the second row in. We too have had to be very patient!! Really hoping it will be worth waiting for!! As you say the indoor swimming pool will be a bonus for the winter months. We were last over in Feb and managed to get inside the house for a look, lots of work still to do but we were really pleased.
This site has been great for information cant wait for completion when we can really start to enjoy the area.
Jules
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:05 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

why peddle in the blazing sun when you can drive with the air con.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Gerry, if I may interject on Matt's behalf. The offending comment - although said about the Welsh - was aimed at me as part of continuing banter across various threads and over a period of time. RM would not say it, I'm sure, to a poster who he hadn't had previous contact with. I wind him up because he can't decide what nationality he is (depends who's playing ) and he winds me up, naturally, for being Welsh. It is not proferred offensively (unlike certain other posters on this board who shall remain nameless) and it is certainly not taken offensively.

C'mon butt, if we took offence at every aside thrown our way, we be fighting the world!!!!!
Fair point butt. I just piled in there ;-) being a taff!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:11 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by betris
why peddle in the blazing sun when you can drive with the air con.
You are soooooooo funny!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:13 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

there is nothing wrong in being a taf.they are realy nice people.My freind is a taffy....When I see him I say hi taf hows it going.then I say to his wife....ba ba baaaa ba.. hey a good taf can take a joke..and Im only joking.dont take any offence as there was none intended
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:03 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GerryW
Fair point butt. I just piled in there ;-) being a taff!
Na broblem Brython

Not that it really needs translating, but "No problem, Taff!"

Last edited by Fortaleza; Apr 27th 2008 at 6:05 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.