Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old May 1st 2008, 8:31 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by betris
No.You pay from the black money from under your matress.And in turn the person you paid puts it under his matress untill he uses it and then it goes under some one elses matress and so on.So the tax man dosnt care because he also has a lumpy matress
LOL...
Old May 1st 2008, 8:43 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by betris
No.You pay from the black money from under your matress.And in turn the person you paid puts it under his matress untill he uses it and then it goes under some one elses matress and so on.So the tax man dosnt care because he also has a lumpy matress

So true!
Old May 1st 2008, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

so a bit like south east london then?
Old May 1st 2008, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Karen Reilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Could somebody please tell me the name of the company that you can take out a yearly insurance for hired cars please, so that you are covered for tyres, windscreens etc, think it was 49 pounds per year but forgotten who with. Thank you ! !
Old May 1st 2008, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Scratcher is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Karen Reilly
Could somebody please tell me the name of the company that you can take out a yearly insurance for hired cars please, so that you are covered for tyres, windscreens etc, think it was 49 pounds per year but forgotten who with. Thank you ! !
http://www.insurance4carhire.com/ind...fID=809&pID=66
Old May 1st 2008, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Cop shop where England or Spain?
John,
Mine is colour, took it to the cop shop in Ayamonte they signed to valadate it...
Saying that I haven't been stopped yet this year, last year stopped 5 times and only showed my "real PP" ...
Old May 1st 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidpayne
John,
Mine is colour, took it to the cop shop in Ayamonte they signed to valadate it...
Saying that I haven't been stopped yet this year, last year stopped 5 times and only showed my "real PP" ...
Interesting... in Belgium only the real document will work - no copies, signed or otherwise.

Are people sure that a signed copy works, or is it a guess? There are differing views about black/white/colour police/notary etc.

Normally when there are these kind of differing views, and no consensus it means that no-one has it figured out completely.

........ does anyone know for sure?
Old May 1st 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Interesting... in Belgium only the real document will work - no copies, signed or otherwise.

Are people sure that a signed copy works, or is it a guess? There are differing views about black/white/colour police/notary etc.

Normally when there are these kind of differing views, and no consensus it means that no-one has it figured out completely.

........ does anyone know for sure For both Portugal and Spain, please?
Old May 1st 2008, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Permanent mains electricity supply

Anyone heard anything about a date for provision of a permanent mains electricity supply? Thanks.
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fred R
Permanent mains electricity supply

Anyone heard anything about a date for provision of a permanent mains electricity supply? Thanks.

Yesterday I spoke with a technician of ENDESA in Huelva (the electricity supplier). They told me that all Esuri should be connected in around 2 months.

Regards
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Carol will become famous soon enough

........ does anyone know for sure For both Portugal and Spain, please?
Whenever we have been stopped by the police, I have shown my UK driving licence with my photo on and there has been no trouble. It seems that the police are around the roundabout on the way out of Ayamonte looking for people driving and drinking.

Mike and Carol
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by esurigolf
Yesterday I spoke with a technician of ENDESA in Huelva (the electricity supplier). They told me that all Esuri should be connected in around 2 months.

Regards
Hi Esurigolf,

How did you get a name and number? Did he speak English. I have tried before and I could not make myself understood so did not get anywhere if you have the number would you share it with us who have not got electricity we can then make our own enquiries.

Regards,

John.
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:31 am
Just Joined

Laura Kaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi have just returned for a wonderful week at Esuri in our appt on Rago 1. Just wondered if anyone knows a supplier for astro turf in the area - or if anyone has used astro turf in their garden at Esuri - any contacts/info would be much appreciated.

Can't wait to go back

Laura Kaye
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:00 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

The thing is if the Guardia ask and want your passport they can impound your car until what ever paperwork they ask for is produced before release of the car.
Also this incurs you fines for not carrying the paperwork with you and a charge for the grua to tow your car to the pound, taxi fare home and to the pound to pick up your car.
I think I would just sooner carry the originals then there is no arguement.

some driving info in Surinenglish this week, looks like driving with no licence is now 6 months not 2 years as was first thought.

Last edited by jdr; May 2nd 2008 at 5:05 am.
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:29 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

you need the originals and pasport for portugal.as its a different country.spain you can have your copy of your pp certified at the notary or the town hall.your copy of your car docs have to certified by traffic in huelva.you also need a bank extract to prove you have payed the insurance.your pp can be coulor and you car docs are black.you also need a letter or hire agreement authorising you to use the car if its not yours.also you need a yellow hivis.2 warning triangles.and a spare set of bulbs in the car.

Last edited by betris; May 2nd 2008 at 10:26 am. Reason: bad bad spelling due to vino calapso

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.