COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:25 am
Just Joined

TanyaR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Yvonne King
Rago 1 owners - I've now got 12 of us on the list. If there are any more who would like to join our contact list, please let me know. The list will be circulated when complete.
Yvonne - we're in Block 15, Portal 2. Please add us to your contact list - Tanya & Drew
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I think they have just finished the boat shown in No 50. It might be ready for launch on our May visit.
Why, did you spot a Fadeas sign on the bow?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham G
Carol

What a great find. Facinating set of pics. Not easy to spot landmarks except for Laguna Square. My how those palm trees have grown!!

Graham
Thought the same about the palm trees!
Noticed the change in a street name, too. All part of the town's history, I guess.

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I think they have just finished the boat shown in No 50. It might be ready for launch on our May visit.
Strangely enough, the portholes look similar to ones on the wreck, I'm thinking...Can't seem to find the photo to go with it (one of many with the bridge in the background). Can anyone help?

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 22nd 2008 at 3:33 am. Reason: typo
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 5:10 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

OK - which one of you is trying to add a street sign warning of the approaching pedestrian crossing to their snagging list because it is outside their place?????
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Pan para hoy, hambre para manana...
Have a look here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006...in.mainsection
Regards,
Carol
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:48 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

what is it with this little narrow bridge over the river..My pal from America said there was a big bridge in his home town and that it took him 14 hours to drive across it....paddy from Ireland replied...yes I once owned a car like that..
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by TanyaR
Yvonne - we're in Block 15, Portal 2. Please add us to your contact list - Tanya & Drew
welcome, and welcome to the site. Best Bloque on Rago 1 imho.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

The view from ours - if we ever get to complete!
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc00100.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc00102.jpg  
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So.............just out of interest, and for the inquiring mind.................what's Costa Esuri and Ayamonte like to live in?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reptonian
The view from ours - if we ever get to complete!
What great views - you must be really pleased. Hope all goes well with your completion
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
So.............just out of interest, and for the inquiring mind.................what's Costa Esuri and Ayamonte like to live in?
Is this a serious question or are you just stirring again

Esuri is, at the moment, very quiet, but will in time, be a great place to live. Ayamonte is probably one of the nicest towns in Spain - but I am biased
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Matt C

Esuri is, at the moment, very quiet, but will in time, be a great place to live. Ayamonte is probably one of the nicest towns in Spain - but I am biased
here here.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

Bar hopping in Ayamonte is something every man, woman and child (OK so maybe not children...) should do.

Sitting around, doing not a lot whilst watching the world go by in that town is one of the best activites ever. And I mean that.

To live in. Don't know, but I can't see me ever getting bored of the above.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matt C

I don't stir!

No its a serious question, I haven't decided on what area I want to live in and who knows what the future holds?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:29 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

my freind it is the pimple on the bum of spain..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.