Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 13th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
My email was in my inbox this morning and I have spent all day trying to open it! It is a winrar file which it says should open with winzip but it won't on my computer and now the original email has gone the downloaded files are there but wont open.

We are talking about The Oracle Newspaper.
Winzip will not open a WinRar folder. Download winrar from filehippo.com
Tim
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hi all,

Has anyone got a copy of the Oracle which they have opened? Could you send me a copy or forward the original email so that I can again try to open it.

Regards,

John.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:18 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Has anyone got a copy of the Oracle which they have opened? Could you send me a copy or forward the original email so that I can again try to open it.

Regards,

John.
did you read the post above you?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
did you read the post above you?
Yes. Did you read the one two above that my email has gone and the download must be damaged since nothing will open it.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:24 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Did you read the one two above that my email has gone and the download must be damaged since nothing will open it.
Did you read mine a couple of posts before that?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did you read mine a couple of posts before that?
I read all of yours but I am not going down this road any further
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

I read all of yours but I am not going down this road any further
Have you still got the file? 7zip is another program, or does it say the file is corrupt?
Tim
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Have you still got the file? 7zip is another program, or does it say the file is corrupt?
Tim
No the original email has disappeared and the downloaded files are corrupted.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

No the original email has disappeared and the downloaded files are corrupted.
Oh well, sorry, can't help
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Farty, have you noticed how women keep shouting at you?
you are such a stirrer ...

i thought that i had to shout as e mails dont hit the spot..

has anyone got a copy of the oracle i could be sent as fort is busy and hasnt got to my email in the list lol

carole xxx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All,

Can someone upload the compressed Oracle file as an attachment so we can start all over again.

Regards,

John.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

dg123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dg123
Anyone know any news regarding the new commercial centre in Costa Esuri. Have any contracts been signed up ? And what type of business so far . Also when is it due to open. Thanks
Any News
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:14 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

I heard that Eroski are opening 1st june in the new commercial centre.

Ted
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

Well that would be a pretty good start.

Still want a Spanish dive bar! Maybe I should open one?

Just finally booked flights and car for trip in May. So looking forward to sitting on the terrace, swimming in the pool(s) and just generally hanging out around Ayamonte.

So I might see some of you 14th-24th May
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All,

Can someone upload the compressed Oracle file as an attachment so we can start all over again.

Regards,

John.
Panic over got it know thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.