Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:42 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by AliceB
All well and good if the president is willing to change; but what if the president is not willing to change; even when the administration company is not carrying out their duties.
The elected president is supposed to represent the interests of the community, when this is not the case, the administration company carry on controlling communities without any accountability. And until enough people get together to make a change, it will carry on like this.
Did you read through the link ?

"The president may be sued by the community members if they feel his actions have prejudiced their interests."

Get a lawyer on the case.

PS admin accounts should be available to members at any time.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by jamesf
2 great things happened in the last 24 hours.

1- Liverpool stuffed the South London Nomads

2- I've actually completed on the house in Esuri.

Yep. I am now a full on, 24, 365 Esurian. Or at least I will be when I'm there!
Congatulations. I'm sure you'll enjoy Esuri as much as we do.

And I concur with the order of importance; but only because I'm a North London Blue.

Steve
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
You are a complex character and I understand it is and has been raining very hard in Ayamonte is that perchance why you have decamped to La Barrosa.
Is it because I was in town?

Fortaleza, if you're online still, perhaps a silly question (be polite), but are copies of the Oracle available at Faro airport?

Regards,
Carol
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Carol&John

Fortaleza, if you're online still, perhaps a silly question (be polite), but are copies of the Oracle available at Faro airport?

Regards,
Carol
Yes by the Info Huelva kiosk I managed to get two out of date editions from the box which was great they were before the online editions became available. I still like to have a real paper in my hand and you can read it in bed to send you off to sleep.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks John&Kath, do you mean the desk for Transfers (playas de) Huelva?
P.S. Has anyone used this service and been dropped off at either the Fadesa shed or the fountain near the clubhouse?

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 11th 2008 at 5:18 am. Reason: add p.s.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:20 am
Just Joined

Andy Barton is an unknown quantity at this point

Things are improving..........

http://www.propertyweek.com/story.as...de=3110800&c=1
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

kpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nice

Originally Posted by Andy Barton
Hmmmm

Owe the bank £1 and you have a problem, owe the bank £1 million and the bank has a problem
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:14 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Regards,
Carol

Got there Weds. Not just at the info stand but should also be on some of the desks too.

Also at Seville and Jerez airports.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks John&Kath, do you mean the desk for Transfers (playas de) Huelva?
Yes
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:28 am
Just Joined

anitia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to all,

I am new to this forum, so be patient with me :embaressed_smile::embaressed_smile: We are planning to move to Ayamonte, actually to Isla Canela or somewhere around that area in October. Just wonder, what is the limit of internet speed available in that area? Can you get something like BT's broadband?

Thansk

anitia
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by anitia
Hello to all,

I am new to this forum, so be patient with me :embaressed_smile::embaressed_smile: We are planning to move to Ayamonte, actually to Isla Canela or somewhere around that area in October. Just wonder, what is the limit of internet speed available in that area? Can you get something like BT's broadband?

Thansk

anitia
Hi and welcome to the forum,

Do keep coming back here for updates on all things Ayamonte and CE but for a specific question like that I think it may already have been answered on eyeoncanela another website very similar to this thread. Sorry I cant help with the specifics but BB is available both in Ayamonte town and at CE so I feel sure you will be ok.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kpw4v
Hmmmm

Owe the bank £1 and you have a problem, owe the bank £1 million and the bank has a problem
Could not agree more.

Also interesting that Caja Madrid are one of the lenders potentially 'exposed' here and they have really tightened up on lending of late (to the public) and doing everything where possible not to lend. Deals they would have agreed a year ago are not even getting past first base.

I reckon the market has some way to go yet before confidence comes back as no single bank will now the others debt risk position until annual figures are published.

Anyone looking for finance talk to Banc Caja as they still seem keen in the market.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:00 am
Just Joined

kerry and paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AliceB
yes we can, hello.
We have been interested in this situation since we completed; but feel lost in the minority.
Unfortunately for us, we have ended up on a Manzana where a few of us are of the opinion that our president is closely linked to the administration company and therefore, Fadesa.
There are only a few of us willing to band together so we feel stuck for the foreseeable future.
The trouble is that when some of us try to speak to others, too many are not particularly bothered; so long as all looks nice on the surface; most don’t care what sorts of goings on are taking place.

We know of two Manzanas on the first phase townhouses who fought back, from what we are reliably informed, under two hard working and honest presidents.
They booted out ADA / AEA and selected their own, by a majority vote. The new administration company is called Mega Fincas Huelva.
And reports are just like the other posting, the new administration company did more in the first few months than ADA / AEA did in the entire time they were in control.

It is strange to the few of us, that even when people are given the information about the builder/administrator connections, they don’t seem to care.
Is it a case of some people having more money than sense? We think so.
Anyway, in the meantime, a few of us just have to wait for the time when we can gather enough people with sense to be bothered to change things. In the meantime, we will have to keep on paying a lot for very little.

Thanks for the posting, it’s good to know in time we may have some control over our community and where we spend our money.
Alice.
Hi Alice

We are on RVA1 Manzana 1 are we anywhere near you as we are new to all this and would gladly take part. p.s we don't live in CE.

Regards
Kerry and Paul
Old Apr 12th 2008, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

dg123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerry and paul
Hi Alice

We are on RVA1 Manzana 1 are we anywhere near you as we are new to all this and would gladly take part. p.s we don't live in CE.

Regards
Kerry and Paul
Anyone know any news regarding the new commercial centre in Costa Esuri. Have any contracts been signed up ? And what type of business so far . Also when is it due to open. Thanks
Old Apr 12th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Anyone else bought/buying on Rago 1? Please PM me if you don't want it to be common knowledge!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.