Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Ask Sam?
Yes, isn't it such a pity she is no longer on here?

Last edited by leighbloke; Apr 19th 2008 at 9:25 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

drmjclark is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hello

I have not posted on here before - I am an owner on Rva 1 with a townhouse and am very worried after reading some info about the administration companies - I have just received a letter from an un-named and un addressed company who are holding a meeting with less than one weeks notice about the future of the community in which I have a house which to me is VERY worrying start!!!

If anyone else on RVA1 manzana 1,2,3,4,5 is able to go the meeting and try to stop what seems to be the urge to put in fort knox type gates , 24 hr security, expensive gardeners etc etc etc then please go to the meeting OR SEND SOMEONE YOUR PROXY - I CAN GIVE YOU A NAME IF YOU WISH TO SEND IT TO IF YOU PRIVATE MESSAGE ME -

The meeting is at

el monte savings bank function rooms
cristobal colon 21

on 24th April 2008 at 18.30 hours for the initial meeting then 19.30 hours for the actual meeting -

if anyone can be of any help with this kind of matter then please reply here or send me a PM

thankyou

Mitchell Cark.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:30 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

some owners do not use this forum so you may have a poor response.if I bump into any one from there I will inform them.also This may help a little but I dont know..good luck
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by yes we can
Hi Michaelh

I agree with you. Our English president in M6, Marina Esury is fantastic, she gets things done but she worked very hard during her holidays for our manzana.
Thanks to her extra effort was possible to change for a better administration than ADA .She gets all our respect.

we have Arty on M3 and he does a great job. He has helped us dispose of ADA for our commmunity and also and keeps them on their toes for the shared intercommunity issues.

Last edited by matt begley; Apr 19th 2008 at 11:18 pm. Reason: too much beer
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Gerry, if I may interject on Matt's behalf. The offending comment - although said about the Welsh - was aimed at me as part of continuing banter across various threads and over a period of time. RM would not say it, I'm sure, to a poster who he hadn't had previous contact with. I wind him up because he can't decide what nationality he is (depends who's playing ) and he winds me up, naturally, for being Welsh. It is not proferred offensively (unlike certain other posters on this board who shall remain nameless) and it is certainly not taken offensively.

C'mon butt, if we took offence at every aside thrown our way, we be fighting the world!!!!!

Welsh people fighting the world....never........they like to fight each other way too much.....leastways until King Warren of Waikato showed up with his ENGLISH sidekick.

Us English love you as much as you love us!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yvonne King
Anyone else bought/buying on Rago 1? Please PM me if you don't want it to be common knowledge!
Yvonne,

Yes, only managed one trip this year though.This working lark gets in the way of life!

Please add me to the list

Last edited by jases1000; Apr 20th 2008 at 12:14 am. Reason: missed a bit
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

derek and margaret is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by drmjclark
Hello

I have not posted on here before - I am an owner on Rva 1 with a townhouse and am very worried after reading some info about the administration companies - I have just received a letter from an un-named and un addressed company who are holding a meeting with less than one weeks notice about the future of the community in which I have a house which to me is VERY worrying start!!!

If anyone else on RVA1 manzana 1,2,3,4,5 is able to go the meeting and try to stop what seems to be the urge to put in fort knox type gates , 24 hr security, expensive gardeners etc etc etc then please go to the meeting OR SEND SOMEONE YOUR PROXY - I CAN GIVE YOU A NAME IF YOU WISH TO SEND IT TO IF YOU PRIVATE MESSAGE ME -

The meeting is at

el monte savings bank function rooms
cristobal colon 21

on 24th April 2008 at 18.30 hours for the initial meeting then 19.30 hours for the actual meeting -

if anyone can be of any help with this kind of matter then please reply here or send me a PM

thankyou

Mitchell Cark.
Hi Mitchell, welcome , have sent you a p.m. I also got a letter about the meeting but no details about these proposals that you mention. Did you find out about these from someone over there? As I am going to be living there permanently security is not such an issue for me but for those whose houses lie empty for long spells they might quite like the idea of security gates. It is just a pity they had not given more notice of meeting so more of us could attend, just hope they are not trying to rush thro` something, like ADA as administrator!!!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-2007_foto1.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-2007_foto2.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-2008_foto3.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-2008_foto4.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-2008_foto5.jpg  

Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

billybassett has a spectacular aura aboutbillybassett has a spectacular aura aboutbillybassett has a spectacular aura about

Lovely pics Mike.

Cheers

Karen
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Some pics
Super photos.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

CAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really nice

[QUOTE=Fortaleza;6232715]Lee - you will not get a fine for an untidy garden so treat that whisper with a pinch of salt, mate. Even if there is a clause in your deeds (which I would doubt, but you never know..) you would be able to challenge it - who defines what is tidy? Who issues the fine??? etc.... In block of apartments I've been in over the years where the community rules are qute strict, they've usually been quite toothless when somebody decides to go outside of the rules and do something like put up blinds in a colour "not approved" (yes, it does get that petty) as the 'offender' says "well it's done now, sue me!"
QUOTE]

Fortaleza

Far for me at contradict a guru (however, I am of the same species and therefore argumentative), but Article 6 Para 2 of the Rago 2 Community constitution states that "Property owners must comply with the obligation of .... Adequate maintenance of individual property and individual installations to avoid detriment to the Community or other property owners, with adequate provision of compensation to other property owners in the event of any such likelihood."

I would claim that the condition of some of the gardens in Rago 2 are such as to reduce he value of my property. That said, however, I cannot see the current administration having the balls to do anything about it!!

In any event, I would very much like to thank Lee in particular, and also anybody else, who, even retrospectively, do something to remove some of the current eyesores.

Taff
Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:14 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=CAROL TAFF;6236852]
Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Lee - you will not get a fine for an untidy garden so treat that whisper with a pinch of salt, mate. Even if there is a clause in your deeds (which I would doubt, but you never know..) you would be able to challenge it - who defines what is tidy? Who issues the fine??? etc.... In block of apartments I've been in over the years where the community rules are qute strict, they've usually been quite toothless when somebody decides to go outside of the rules and do something like put up blinds in a colour "not approved" (yes, it does get that petty) as the 'offender' says "well it's done now, sue me!"
QUOTE]

Fortaleza

Far for me at contradict a guru (however, I am of the same species and therefore argumentative), but Article 6 Para 2 of the Rago 2 Community constitution states that "Property owners must comply with the obligation of .... Adequate maintenance of individual property and individual installations to avoid detriment to the Community or other property owners, with adequate provision of compensation to other property owners in the event of any such likelihood."

I would claim that the condition of some of the gardens in Rago 2 are such as to reduce he value of my property. That said, however, I cannot see the current administration having the balls to do anything about it!!

In any event, I would very much like to thank Lee in particular, and also anybody else, who, even retrospectively, do something to remove some of the current eyesores.

Taff

Guru????!!!! Never been called that!!! I've been called a Buddha before but that's more to do with my rotund, vertically challenged form rather than wisdom

I live in quite a swanky, fairly new block of duplexes and apartments which is quite large. Nothing at all really gets done here. There's about a 60-40 split between out of towners (primarily Seville) and permanent residents. My next door neighbour is a retired Sevilliano, bitter at the fact that he has one of two apartments on this floor surrounded by 10 really lovely duplexes with the roof terrace in each of them larger than his entire apartment. He does not get on with the nieghbours. He's bored, with a lot of time on his hands and makes Victor Meldrew look like a pussycat. He complains about everything. When he is in town, he will spend practically every day in the administrators office, shopping every neighbour (including those who live a long way away from him) for every 'transgression'. He refuses to go through the president and he covets that job. He'll never get it. Despite his age, he has been involved in several skirmishes with the neighbours which on more than one occasion has boiled over into violence (the last fight was when a neighbour repainted his door and the white paint he chose was a semi-tone off 'the agreed colour' that you would really have to look hard to notice. Instead of talking to the neighbour he went directly to the administrater to register his complaint who passed on the comments to the 'offending neighbour'. A black eye followed!)

The reason for the story is that despite his complaining (and sometimes he may have a legitimate point) nothing ever gets done as people here just do what they want.

For the awnings used as blinds on balconies, they are supposed to be a certain tone of yellow (yes, it is that specific!) yet we have a mixture of green, blue and yellow. No satellite dishes are to be installed - everyone has their own private one, we have two!!!

The best, though, was when one of the duplexes wanted to 'glass in' their downstairs balcony, which would drastically change the main outside appearance of the entire building. They argued that it was their space to do with what they want and went ahead anyway (creating a wonderful extention to the lounge). Our Señor Meldrew was up in arms, but then others started doing the same. In a matter of a few weeks, almost the entire block had it installed. Some didn't want to do it but felt obliged to do so otherwise the outside would look a bit ridiculous if everthing is glassed less a couple of places. Señor Meldrew begrudgingly spent thousands of euros to get his done as he felt he had no choice. Complaints to the adminstrator and president and other neighbours fell on deaf ears. I don't particulraly like this man, but it wasn't fair that he felt he had no choice but to buy it.

People have stopped attending the comunidad meetings now as they are a waste of time. Unfortunately, this has been my experience of comunidades in other blocks I've lived in not just here but elsewhere too.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:38 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

A friend is bothered by two alsations on the next balcony. Rules say NO dogs but nothing has been done in 18 months. Despite all his complaints, he has even been to the Police and Town Hall. They just shrug their shoulders in Spain.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:45 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
A friend is bothered by two alsations on the next balcony. Rules say NO dogs but nothing has been done in 18 months. Despite all his complaints, he has even been to the Police and Town Hall. They just shrug their shoulders in Spain.
Don't get me started!!! I think it is fine if you have a roomy house with garden etc but people in apartment blocks who keep their dogs cooped up all day bar a quick morning and evening stroll really wind me up, and I'm not even an animal lover (unless it's medium rare, preferably chargrilled)

However, come to think of it, the missus' cousin had two massive dogs in a block of terraced (sorry Town) housing and there was no comunidad involved as these were private houses on a private street. People complained and eventually the council acted and threatened to take them off him. He now has to keep them in a friends house, who doesn't have neighbour problems
Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:41 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

well do as they want maybe but when or if the comunity decides to take legal action it could well cost them a fortune

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.