Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:31 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Shhhhh, I have the bhoys going round later!
Are you stalking me?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Are you stalking me?
Yes, yes I am.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:46 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

adella.the golf club is the nearest place if you want wirless and you live at esuri
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:49 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Yes, yes I am.
Oh goody!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:01 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

rain at the week end.just thought Id mention it.you proberly knew already.so dont forget your brolly in case you get caught out.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Oh goody!
You love it, you know you do.

So how was today your neck of the world?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:51 pm
Banned

ahh ...you could sing this song at the weekend....Im stalking in the rain..just stalking in the rain..what a glorious feeling Im stalking again........
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:45 am
Just Joined

addelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by betris
adella.the golf club is the nearest place if you want wirless and you live at esuri
thank you,
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cptnemo
Hi all

Its been a while since I've posted, but its good to see some of the old regulars from the first thread still active!

I would agree with a previous posting regarding the maturing of the gardens around rago2 - I have heard this is due to the efforts of block 10 continually pressurising on ADA, who eventually have a full time team of gardeners installed. So perhaps ADA can be influenced !

I had to laugh outloud when passing the new sign advertising space at the commercial centre "Muy Pronto" - I'm not sure that phrase springs to mind when thinking about CE in general!! - but having said that I am very pleased with it.

Does anyone who's organised (as opposed to me who has misplaced the info ) have to hand the contact numbers for the snagging office?

Thanks
Al
Here's the snagging office number - 0034 959 328 041
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

pedromanuel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yvonne King
Rago 1 owners - I've now got 12 of us on the list. If there are any more who would like to join our contact list, please let me know. The list will be circulated when complete.
Hello good days, can you put me in the list?
Rago1, block 1, portal 1 Thank you very much.
Pedro and Mati
Old Apr 17th 2008, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

billybassett has a spectacular aura aboutbillybassett has a spectacular aura aboutbillybassett has a spectacular aura about

Hi all, just arrived back last night from a wonderful week in Ayamonte and thought I'd share some thoughts. We love the area more each time we visit, it just gets better and better. We had rain and wind the first couple of days but after that, the weather was great and yesterday was really hot. CE actually seemed a little busier than IC, probably due to the Spanish staying at home and eating in a little more. There were lots of apartments/houses being used and many people out and about on the site. I think the rise in interest rates is hitting hard in Spain, and IC will suffer more than CE due to the apartments being mainly Spanish owned. Bar owners were reporting a quieter spring than last year. The new 5 star Playa Spa hotel at IC is due to open soon and is looking really nice, but is no longer a 5 star, and is now advertised as another 4 star which is a shame

We had a few lovely walks around CE, and were both so impressed at how the area is developing. Marina Esuri looked fabulous I thought, as did the townhouses. The TASA development looks like it will be great with stunning views, so I'm sure that will sell well when the global economy picks up. There was lots of work going on at the main commercial centre, and it certainly stands out, but I think the bright yellow/mustard works really well, especially when the sun is shining. We met two couples as we were out and about, both viewing CE, and both intending to buy, which is good news in the current climate. One couple were from Ireland and they told us that Fadesa had just opened an office in Dublin, so we can expect more Irish buyers maybe.

We were also told that negotiations are advanced between the Spanish and Portuguese to light up the International Bridge, with the Portuguese dragging their heels about the costs. The Spanish are confident though, that it will happen sooner rather than later.

We didn't want to come home, we had such a nice stay and I have come back feeling more positive than ever about the area, so wanted to say, don't let all the negativity about CE and Spain dampen your enthusiam. It really is wonderful.

A few pictures (I hope). The first is the communal pool for the villas that surround Marina Esuri. It is very impressive. The second is from the main Plaza in Ayamonte. The third is my little man on the beach at IC. The last two are views from the new road underneath the Parador. It should be open soon as they are only waiting for Endesa to connect the street lighting. Where have I heard that before?

I've got loads more to post so will get busy.

Regards to everyone,

Karen & Simon

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03162_renamed_11259.jpg

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03045_renamed_21390.jpg

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03058_renamed_1173.jpg

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03147_renamed_820.jpg

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03157_renamed_18435.jpg
Old Apr 17th 2008, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

suisse is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

Some pictures from a recent trip when the weather was pretty good - 2 from Golf 1 and the other from Praia Verde beach.

Even at 1.24 Euros to the pound, the Seabass and chips was still a snip at 10Euros inclusive of tip and view.

Will
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-019.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-029.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-praia-verde-022.jpg  
Old Apr 17th 2008, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

billybassett has a spectacular aura aboutbillybassett has a spectacular aura aboutbillybassett has a spectacular aura about

A few more pictures...

the first is of the crowded (not) beach at IC. We had a lovely walk from Punta del Moral to Playa Canela.

The second is one of the lovely sunsets, taken from the Parador hotel.

The third is of the bridge - I never get tired of looking at the International Bridge and have pictures from every possible angle.

The fourth is the river, and the last is a view from the townhouses over to golf course 1.

Karen x

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03054_renamed_5613.jpg

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03080_renamed_7943.jpg

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03110_renamed_11034.jpg

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03127_renamed_16736.jpg

COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-dsc03171_renamed_31957.jpg
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you getting double pictures ?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
Why are you getting double pictures ?
I've not a clue JDR? Thought you may be able to help? Was worried that the pics wouldn't attach at all, then I get them twice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.