Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Scratcher is on a distinguished road
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by rogerbilko
Yes, I got the ADA e mail today and can confirm that they are suggesting that if all the owners who have not paid their dues, including Fadesa, fail to pay up, ADA are going to charge the good guys extra money to make up the short fall, in other words, we will be picking up the tab for Fadesa, and all the non payers.... outrageous! For me, this will be the final insult... and no way will I pay for others use... especially Fadesa. They say they have issued court proceedings against 70% of non payers, but go on to say that this is a long process causing a significant cash flow problem resulting in the cessation of a number of services. With Fadesa clearly feeling the pinch, I don't suppose payment from them will be at the top of their list.... so stand by chaps, I think another problem may be on the way.
Yet another example of the way Fadesa do business.

The latest at Rago 1 is that Fadesa are planning to start work on the remedial work to the externals after easter. When I met with Fadesa's commercial director in London kast year he promised that he would send me the drawings of the proposed scheme prior to the work starting. despite requests no drawings have been received. When I have asked Vanessa and others for the drawings I am told that they are not available.....strange that they are to start work in a little under 2 weeks time without drawings. I am concerned that we are just being fobbed off and lied to.

I am sorry to be a pessamistic....but from an objective point of viewand all things considered Fadesa are either just incompetant or there is a more serious problem.

The slow progress at CE commercial centre, the hotels, the lack of community charges and the rago 1 problems may all have their roots in Fadesa's cash position.

I have said on more than one occassion that all of Fadesa's customers with problems on Rago 1 should join together; perhaps this should extend to CE. Any thoughts?

Trying to deal with these matters as customers directly is not working and it is not working by attempting to deal with these things at a local level.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Carol&John
No, not at El Rocio, nor Moguer.
"They"? Shouldn't be too harsh on one village. Besides, a bit of stale bread never did anyone any harm. In fact, look out for "migas" on Monday's menu del dia!
Carol
I agree Carol. There are some lovely restaurants in El Rocio. There is one that does beef medallions in a sauce to die for, and huge battered prawns. And the bar on the El Rocio side of the road does a lovely menu del dia for €8.50...and the best bit is, its a set menu, so you have what you´re given! Is great to have surprises and have never had a bad one yet!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:23 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Get your president on the case.....
From the free beer thread. HERE

If any of the members fail to pay the community fees, the President or the Administrator may claim the debt, previous authorisation of the community members, in the Court of First Instance from the city where the block of flats is located, and even have the property sold at auction to recover unpaid charges.
JDR

Thanks for that info

Cheers to free beer I say !!

Mel
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
JDR

Thanks for that info

Mel
If you auction enough properties you lot could become the new FADESA owners. ;-))
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Palmera
I agree Carol. There are some lovely restaurants in El Rocio. There is one that does beef medallions in a sauce to die for, and huge battered prawns. And the bar on the El Rocio side of the road does a lovely menu del dia for €8.50...and the best bit is, its a set menu, so you have what you´re given! Is great to have surprises and have never had a bad one yet!
Both my favorites give us the name.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

JDR

Thanks for that info

Mel
There is one word missing from jdrs response SUBJECT to and that is why if Fadesa have the majority they can vote down a motion to take action against them. I hope your manazana has more others than Fadesa and you can get them to pay up it would transform your finances.

I must say they were more than fair with us although we signed for the plot in Feb 2007 they had paid the whole of the council tax that became due in the January but was not payable until June.

"If any of the members fail to pay the community fees, the President or the Administrator may claim the debt, SUBJECT to previous authorisation of the community members, in the Court of First Instance from the city where the block of flats is located, and even have the property sold at auction to recover unpaid charges."

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Mar 16th 2008 at 2:15 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:19 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Fadesa are allowed to vote if they haven't paid their community fees.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
I don't think Fadesa are allowed to vote if they haven't paid their community fees.
A valid point, you can`t break one rule and expect to use another.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:36 pm
JGB
Just Joined

JGB is an unknown quantity at this point

""quote : I must say they were more than fair with us although we signed for the plot in Feb 2007 they had paid the whole of the council tax that became due in the January but was not payable until June""

Fadesa did you no favour by paying the council tax.
Even if you had completed on January 2nd 2007 - they are responsible for the council tax for the entire year of 2007.
This is the law and not a favour.
James

Last edited by JGB; Mar 16th 2008 at 4:39 pm. Reason: incorrect insert of quote
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:55 pm
JGB
Just Joined

A bit of a damper now I'm afraid - did anybody look at the latest ADA news saying that Fadesa owe 5 months community fees ( not sure if this is just our Manzana or not) and they are looking to take legal action against them. This shortfall. and that of others who are not paying, they say will cause cash flow problems that the rest of us may have to pay extra to prop the community up financially until ( when and if) these people pay their dues.

All the best

Mel
ADA are being paid by you and your community to speak to Fadesa, and other non payers, regarding payment. There are other communities on CE with different administration companies who have regular payments from Fadesa.
Is the problem Fadesa or is the problem ADA's incompetence and a reason to put your charges up.
Furthermore, if ADA spent your money wisely on necessary services rather than on benches, umbrellas, office expenses and paper, meeting expenses and so on, maybe there wouldn't be such a cash flow problem.
Have you asked ADA to explain the reasons for the cash flow problems aside from non payments by owners.
As a property owner you have a right to know exactly what your money is being spent on.

James
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JGB
""quote : I must say they were more than fair with us although we signed for the plot in Feb 2007 they had paid the whole of the council tax that became due in the January but was not payable until June""

Fadesa did you no favour by paying the council tax.
Even if you had completed on January 2nd 2007 - they are responsible for the council tax for the entire year of 2007.
This is the law and not a favour.
James
I understand it is usual to apportion the tax although the law is framed as you quote it.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:33 pm
JGB
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rogerbilko
Yes, I got the ADA e mail today and can confirm that they are suggesting that if all the owners who have not paid their dues, including Fadesa, fail to pay up, ADA are going to charge the good guys extra money to make up the short fall, in other words, we will be picking up the tab for Fadesa, and all the non payers.... outrageous! For me, this will be the final insult... and no way will I pay for others use... especially Fadesa. They say they have issued court proceedings against 70% of non payers, but go on to say that this is a long process causing a significant cash flow problem resulting in the cessation of a number of services. With Fadesa clearly feeling the pinch, I don't suppose payment from them will be at the top of their list.... so stand by chaps, I think another problem may be on the way.
You are correct, it is an insult. ADA and Fadesa have been insulting owners on CE since the first communities were established between Fadesa and AEA; when Fadesa were 100% owners.
AEA wrote themselves into the Actas (the official minutes) with a two year term, when they should only have had one. They decided the set up charge would be €100, when other developments charge €50-€60. They called the initial “community” meetings without advising newly completed owners resulting in presidents being selected out of hats. They set up initial charges without any thought for the real needs of the community. AEA left CE at the beginning of 2007; ADA took over – the same staff but an entirely different company.
Fadesa no longer have the majority on most of the original communities; is it not about time property owners on CE took responsibility for their own communities.
Start by asking a lot of in depth questions of the company who is spending your money. Is the cash flow problem completely due to non payers; what exactly has your money been spent on – do you know ?
The President of your community is legally responsible for expenditure which has not been approved by the majority of owners, except in the case of an emergency.

There are a lot of other administration companies in and around Ayamonte and Huelva who are professional and easy to deal with; plus they realize that they work for you, not the other way round.
You as owners have rights to call a meetings to select a new administration company who will service the needs of your community. Who will face Fadesa directly and will look after the interests of YOU, the owners.

Do you know the only legal requirement of a community is the President, all other positions are decided by the owners. And you have rights to decide how and on what your money is spent.
James
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Both my favorites give us the name.

you know, its one of those we´ve been to so often, we just go in ...and dont even know the name!! We go past next week, so will stop by and make a note of it (good excuse for another meal,lol)...will keep you posted....
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Palmera
you know, its one of those we´ve been to so often, we just go in ...and dont even know the name!! We go past next week, so will stop by and make a note of it (good excuse for another meal,lol)...will keep you posted....
Thanks
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:31 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Then you would be better seeking legal advise as you well may have signed for a permanent management company to run things in the small print of your puchase contract.that is one way they slott in a no get out clause.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.