Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:07 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by jamesf
Just back from Ayamonte and Costa Esuri. Really like the way it's coming on.

Love it really. Not got the services it/we need yet and I think the commercial centre will only be finished at the end of this year but hey I have a fridge, I can store beer.

IMO in 5 years time it will be a fantastic place and since I'll hopefully have a couple of rug rats by then I reckon it will be a great place for them to spend the summer while I join them every other week or so.

Even if it stays the way it is, then that's still a pretty nice lifestyle and that part of the world is beautiful.

Enjoyed the beach bars on Canela, loved Villa Real. Bar hopped eating tapas and drinking small beers in Ayamonte and really enjoyed it.
Good for you James, great to read such an upbeat post.

Mel
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hi Ken

Our solicitor gave ADA ( who were then AEA ) our bank details etc and a DD was set up for the community fees. The fees were decided upon after a meeting of the owners.

Mel
Thanks Mel,

Don't know what our fees are or when due? not sure if the solicitor has given ADA any details?.

Ken.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Thanks Mel,

Don't know what our fees are or when due? not sure if the solicitor has given ADA any details?.

Ken.
You may be down in the minutes as a debtor. ;-))
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:56 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Your right Jon does the Rompido one have a double "s" since google did not show either?

John, I believe you are thinking of Titan - did not say the name before jsut in case (you know what it can be like on here)
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by jdr
You may be down in the minutes as a debtor. ;-))
Hey jdr thought you had closed the old part 4 it seems to have broken out and is running free.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
John, I believe you are thinking of Titan - did not say the name before jsut in case (you know what it can be like on here)
This is the one I thought you zapped.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

A & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond repute

Do ADA send you a bill when its due?,we completed on Rago 1 December 5th 07,but not paid any charges/rates? as of yet, had E-mails from ADA and have a username to access there website but no rquest for any monies?

Ken.
We asked ADA a few weeks ago about the Rago 1 position. They told us that Fadesa had nominated them as managers of the community (or whatever the correct phrase is) but that the community had not yet been "constituted" so there was nothing to pay. the invited us to register our details with them, which we did. We gave our UK address for correspondence so that we don't arrive in CE one day to find that we owe masses of community charge arrears(we had read JDR's sound advice on this topic).

Once you have registered with them, they seem to send you a monthly newsletter. The latest one states that they have been informed by Martinsa Fadesa that the remedial works to the common areas of Rago 1 will be starting "next month" i.e. April.

We seem to have heard that one before, though.....
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hey jdr thought you had closed the old part 4 it seems to have broken out and is running free.
I was wondering if anyone had noticed. lol
I will merge it with this one in case 90 % of the readers here will miss it. ;-))
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

rogerbilko is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Mel,

Ken.
I would check this with your solicitor if I were you. I thought we had done everything by the book, but I heard nothing the charges from AEA,as it was then. I assumed that payment was not necessary at that time, mainly because of the state of the place, but to my horror, found my name pinned up on a tacky debtors board on the toilet door in the communal area!!
I called AEA and had a very frank exchange! I paid up, which was good, because the arrears soon mount up, and everything has been fine since, even though I'm not convinced I'm getting any form of value out of my payment, but that's another story.
I'm back in Esuri for the first week in April, so if anyone wants any specific pictures taken please let me know and I'll do my best. Any M6 owners out there at the same time?
We're staying at the house for the first time, It will be like luxury camping, coz we only have beds, the rest is empty, but we can't wait to go back..... love it.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Do ADA send you a bill when its due?,we completed on Rago 1 December 5th 07,but not paid any charges/rates? as of yet, had E-mails from ADA and have a username to access there website but no rquest for any monies?

Ken.
You may find your correspondance is in those two letterboxes beside the front barrier to Rago 1. It is usually overfilled with bills etc. There does not appear to be a system in place to empty them or put them in the relevant appartment blocks. Your best method is probably to contact ADA direct.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ned kelly
Bob,
Great idea.
Ned
Hola!
BobD, will this idea be your new baby? When can we christen it as "Bob's Books"?
Regards,
Carol
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Why not use the existing service offered out of Euro Supplies?
Good to know about another service; is it free?
However, this one (if successful) would be within walking distance.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by madcarole
I MUST CONGRATULATE THIS THREAD..I OFTEN AM NOSY ENOUGH TO READ IT..EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT BUYING OR MOVING T O THIS AREA OF SPAIN
OOPS SORRY CAPS
i want to congratulate you all for the help and friendliness and knowledge you all have...you all seem so caring, calm and self asured..

well done for creeating harmony on these boards whereas there are some threads that are just crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy..lol

carole
Hola! madcarole,
"harmony"? that was once a hair colouring, wasn't it?
There have been times when the proverbial caca hits the ventilador...
Regards,
Carol (not quite mad, yet...)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Good to know about another service; is it free?
However, this one (if successful) would be within walking distance.
I believe the one at Euro Supplies is the same as the Pizzaria Restaurant in Villablanca - You bring and book to exchange, pay a euro, and take another. All proceeds go to the Dog Resue in Ayamonte. Worthy cause!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Matt,
That's a great idea, too, about the charity. Would an honesty box work?
"Honest Bob's Books"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.