COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Ned kelly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by BobD
On the subject of books to swap, I wonder if anyone from the Golf Club reads this thread ? If so, would it be possible to put a bookshelf in the lounge area of the Clubhouse, for books for swaps ?

We have started to build a small collection of books in our Apartment, as we regularly read two or three whilst we are at CE (no british TV to distract us!). We would happily leave these at the Golf Club for others to borrow.
Bob,
Great idea.
Ned
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:49 am
Just Joined

gareth1jones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi,

Can anyone help us............We are looking at the TASA development but are looking for the developers website or a website that can give us more info on what is available. We are looking at the luxury apts.

Has anyone bought one of these or could give us anymore info??
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:39 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ned kelly
Bob,
Great idea.
Ned
Why not use the existing service offered out of Euro Supplies?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by gareth1jones
Hi,

Can anyone help us............We are looking at the TASA development but are looking for the developers website or a website that can give us more info on what is available. We are looking at the luxury apts.

Not really a good move, joining one site to ask about another ?

Try putting TASA in Google.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

Fresita has a brilliant futureFresita has a brilliant futureFresita has a brilliant futureFresita has a brilliant futureFresita has a brilliant futureFresita has a brilliant future

Hi Gareth.
If you go to infoayamonte.com. When you are in click on to updates then Costa Esuri and you will find information on the Tasa development.
Good luck
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by gareth1jones
Hi,

Hi and welcome to the forum,

This thread is devoted to all things Costa Esuri so up until now has concentrated on Fadesa as the instigator and general infrastructure developer but there are many other developments on CE. We have had a few queries in the past about Albatros and Sun and Sea but not much on Tasa.

I think in the complicated way the Spanish do things Tasa is a Promotor and the development is being constructed by a contractor. They are an agent based in EL Rompido and a few agents based in Ayamonte also market their property. Luz living which also has the site info ayamonte does include update photos on this site and Michael posts update comments on this thread. So if you enter Tasa in the search tab at the top of the page you should get you should get some results or look up MichaelH in the members list.

Regards,

John.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:50 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi and welcome to the forum,

This thread is devoted to all things Costa Esuri so up until now has concentrated on Fadesa as the instigator and general infrastructure developer but there are many other developments on CE. We have had a few queries in the past about Albatros and Sun and Sea but not much on Tasa.

I think in the complicated way the Spanish do things Tasa is a Promotor and the development is being constructed by a contractor. They are an agent based in EL Rompido and a few agents based in Ayamonte also market their property. Luz living which also has the site info ayamonte does include update photos on this site and Michael posts update comments on this thread. So if you enter Tasa in the search tab at the top of the page you should get you should get some results or look up MichaelH in the members list.

Regards,

John.

John,

I think you may be getting confused with an agent out of Rompido with name not too far removed from that but TASA are a Madrid based group that has developments across Spain, North Africa and Mexico.

And just in case the OP can't find his way through google, here's the link: http://www.tasainmobiliaria.es/
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

gareth1jones is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply. Well done for the win on Saturday at the Rugby
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
John,

I think you may be getting confused with an agent out of Rompido with name not too far removed from that but TASA are a Madrid based group that has developments across Spain, North Africa and Mexico.

And just in case the OP can't find his way through google, here's the link: http://www.tasainmobiliaria.es/
Your right Jon does the Rompido one have a double "s" since google did not show either?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

Just back from Ayamonte and Costa Esuri. Really like the way it's coming on.

Love it really. Not got the services it/we need yet and I think the commercial centre will only be finished at the end of this year but hey I have a fridge, I can store beer.

IMO in 5 years time it will be a fantastic place and since I'll hopefully have a couple of rug rats by then I reckon it will be a great place for them to spend the summer while I join them every other week or so.

Even if it stays the way it is, then that's still a pretty nice lifestyle and that part of the world is beautiful.

Enjoyed the beach bars on Canela, loved Villa Real. Bar hopped eating tapas and drinking small beers in Ayamonte and really enjoyed it.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

derek and margaret is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Why not use the existing service offered out of Euro Supplies?
How did the charity run go? Hope it was a great success.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

I MUST CONGRATULATE THIS THREAD..I OFTEN AM NOSY ENOUGH TO READ IT..EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT BUYING OR MOVING T O THIS AREA OF SPAIN
OOPS SORRY CAPS
i want to congratulate you all for the help and friendliness and knowledge you all have...you all seem so caring, calm and self asured..

well done for creeating harmony on these boards whereas there are some threads that are just crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy..lol

carole
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rogerbilko
Yes, I got the ADA e mail today and can confirm that they are suggesting that if all the owners who have not paid their dues, including Fadesa, fail to pay up, ADA are going to charge the good guys extra money to make up the short fall, in other words, we will be picking up the tab for Fadesa, and all the non payers.... outrageous! For me, this will be the final insult... and no way will I pay for others use... especially Fadesa. They say they have issued court proceedings against 70% of non payers, but go on to say that this is a long process causing a significant cash flow problem resulting in the cessation of a number of services. With Fadesa clearly feeling the pinch, I don't suppose payment from them will be at the top of their list.... so stand by chaps, I think another problem may be on the way.
Do ADA send you a bill when its due?,we completed on Rago 1 December 5th 07,but not paid any charges/rates? as of yet, had E-mails from ADA and have a username to access there website but no rquest for any monies?

Ken.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Do ADA send you a bill when its due?,we completed on Rago 1 December 5th 07,but not paid any charges/rates? as of yet, had E-mails from ADA and have a username to access there website but no rquest for any monies?

Ken.
Does any body know if you can access the scores from the Pro's fortnightly comp?is there a website with them on?.

Cheers Ken.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:06 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teed Up

Ken.
Hi Ken

Our solicitor gave ADA ( who were then AEA ) our bank details etc and a DD was set up for the community fees. The fees were decided upon after a meeting of the owners.

Mel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.