Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Re: Mari Luz
Oh dear! That is terrible news.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: :( Not good news :(

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Looks like the body of Mari Luz the girl that went missing in Huelva has been found in the Rio tinto
A post Mortem will tell us some more but at this early stage they are reporting that it is her as she was still wearing the boots she went missing in.
Yes, unfortunately you were right, according to the "el mundo" she was Mari Luz

bad news

marisol

Last edited by jdr; Mar 7th 2008 at 7:18 am.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Yes, unfortunately you were right, according to the "el mundo" she was Mari Luz

bad news

marisol
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2008/0...204912449.html

I must have made something wrong, here it is again
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:27 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2008/0...204912449.html

I must have made something wrong, here it is again
I fixed it for you and PM`d you to let you know what happened to it. ;-)

There were two http// in the address.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is for optical fibre. We have one of this in all the rooms but they are with a kind of cover, so, i think it is pre-installation of optical fibre.
regards,
marisol

Thanks to everybody for the well wishes now that we've completed.

Also for the feedback on the socket. I am excited at the thought that there is an optical fibre socket, but I wonder if that means that there is fibre actually connected to it and it actually goes somewhere! The amount of data etc that can be carried is very high and opens up things like super-broadband acccess etc... as well as cable TV etc etc.

Does anybody know if Optical fibre networks have been placed and installed 'ready to go ' alongside the other services? And if so what the plans are for this service? If it is installed then I would have to give Fadesa a thumbs up for it and planning ahead.

Thanks again and look forward to meeting up sometime soon...

Jon
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by jdr
It`s magic.

Copy your link, type here or any word you like, hilight it then click on the icon of the world with a chainlink on it. then paste your link into the box.
Is this right

Here

Yes! Only took three years to get here. Theres no fool like an old fool or old siver surfer!! Marisol we did it together.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Mar 7th 2008 at 8:17 pm.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Thanks to everybody for the well wishes now that we've completed.

Also for the feedback on the socket. I am excited at the thought that there is an optical fibre socket, but I wonder if that means that there is fibre actually connected to it and it actually goes somewhere! The amount of data etc that can be carried is very high and opens up things like super-broadband acccess etc... as well as cable TV etc etc.

Does anybody know if Optical fibre networks have been placed and installed 'ready to go ' alongside the other services? And if so what the plans are for this service? If it is installed then I would have to give Fadesa a thumbs up for it and planning ahead.

Thanks again and look forward to meeting up sometime soon...

Jon
I suspect we are going to be disappointed I asked at the outset in 2004 if the site would have "cable" and was told more than once NO. I still think it is a Spanish telephone outlet but I am willing to be pleasantly surprised.
</IMG></IMG>
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I suspect we are going to be disappointed I asked at the outset in 2004 if the site would have "cable" and was told more than once NO. I still think it is a Spanish telephone outlet but I am willing to be pleasantly surprised.
</IMG></IMG>
Hello John,
The Spanish telephone outlet is different.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
telephone.doc (236.5 KB, 147 views)
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi nelliemoo,

Salamanca (the oldest University in Spain - the world?)

John.
The oldest university (degree granting) in the world is University of Al Karaouine in Fez, Morocco, which was founded in 859, in Europe, Bologna University in 1088 and in the English speaking world is Oxford University founded in 1167. Salamanca was founded in 1218 so is a baby by comparison and the second oldest in Spain, albeit the oldest still in existence.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CarolineW
The oldest university (degree granting) in the world is University of Al Karaouine in Fez, Morocco, which was founded in 859, in Europe, Bologna University in 1088 and in the English speaking world is Oxford University founded in 1167. Salamanca was founded in 1218 so is a baby by comparison and the second oldest in Spain, albeit the oldest still in existence.
Hello Caroline,
a group of archaelogists have found thirteen classrooms in the old Alejandria that date from 331 before Christ
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello John,
Hi Marisol

Do you also have the same socket in your home, as we do in ours? It seems weird that they would use a socket with nothing behind it and I hope that there is a connection.... I would also expect that everyone has this and not just some of the homes..

I just realised also that I never checked for the telephone socket before - so will hunt it out when Im next there.

Thanks
Jon
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CarolineW
Thanks for the history lesson, John.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello John,
Similar but not the same size as the ones here in England
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Marisol

Do you also have the same socket in your home, as we do in ours? It seems weird that they would use a socket with nothing behind it and I hope that there is a connection.... I would also expect that everyone has this and not just some of the homes..

I just realised also that I never checked for the telephone socket before - so will hunt it out when Im next there.

Thanks
Jon
Hello Jon-Bxl
Yes, i have the same in my house but it has a kind of cover but if you take off this lid, the socket is similar. Besides this one, i have other for the telephone. I think this is a connection, at least i think so, because, what is the use of putting something if it is for nothing?. I am sure it is a pre-installation but we have to find out the use of it. Next Monday i am going to ask Fadesa, it is the best way to find out
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Positive

Hello Jon-Bxl
Yes, i have the same in my house but it has a kind of cover but if you take off this lid, the socket is similar. Besides this one, i have other for the telephone. I think this is a connection, at least i think so, because, what is the use of putting something if it is for nothing?. I am sure it is a pre-installation but we have to find out the use of it. Next Monday i am going to ask Fadesa, it is the best way to find out
Thanks Marisol,

When you find out, please can you share the info? I do agree that it would be a waste to install something for nothing, make a bigger hole in the wall etc.

Regards
Jon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.