Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old May 25th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Linda and I are out from 30th May until 8th June so if you see two (slightly pink, hopefully) lonely souls in the club bar do make yourselves known - who knows we may buy a round.

Mike J
Old May 26th 2008, 12:04 am
Just Joined

Hobbo will become famous soon enoughHobbo will become famous soon enough

Thanks very much Carol, hopefully get it sorted when I go out later. As for the other posters and their sarcastic comments I find their attitude completely unhelpful - I honestly thought this thread was about trying to help each other out where possible. Anyway, I do appreciate your tip.

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi Hobbo,
"Early Grey" might be the polite way of saying Happy Hour for the over 50's? Now that's a good idea!
Re: council tax. Hope this link helps:
http://www.spanishpropertyinsight.co...er=asc&start=0
Regards,
Carol
Old May 26th 2008, 1:33 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markba55
Hello all, we have 3 questions to ask:

1) Who did you get to install broadband in your house / apartment and how much did it cost.....any recommendations etc?

2) How about Sky TV?

Mark & Gilly
If we all agree.Telefonica when you get your fone line in.its expesive works out about 70 per month total.but at least you will get the free calls to uk on skype to skype 27/7. The dongles have a habit of switching to roaming and a few people have had bills for a few grand because they lock on to portugal.
The sky or the new freesat.well you will have to get quotes.but beware as there has known to have been a differance of a good few hundered euro.I hope this has helped.And any more ideas or sujestions any one

Last edited by betris; May 26th 2008 at 1:34 am. Reason: cheap chineese pc
Old May 26th 2008, 3:14 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hobbo
Thanks very much Carol, hopefully get it sorted when I go out later. As for the other posters and their sarcastic comments I find their attitude completely unhelpful - I honestly thought this thread was about trying to help each other out where possible. Anyway, I do appreciate your tip.
You will get it sorted.You are worrying to mutch about nothing.People on here sometimes are only having a giggle they dont mean anything by it.There are lots of people on here who will do there best to see you right.
Old May 27th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Just a quick note to wish Hoski a happy birthday for the 29th, and all the very best in his first European Seniors tour event in Poland on the 30th. We'll be rooting for you - go get 'em.

Mike & Bryony.
Old May 27th 2008, 7:23 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Linda and I are out from 30th May until 8th June so if you see two (slightly pink, hopefully) lonely souls in the club bar do make yourselves known - who knows we may buy a round.

Mike J
Hiya Both

Yep, we shall be there too. Love to meet up with forum folk but feel a bit uncomfortable about approaching people in the club house who may have no idea what I am rabbiting on about. There was some discussion about this ages and ages ago as to how we could identify ourselves.

Anyway you will have no problem as I am easily recognised, look out for a tall, stunningly beautiful 20 year old - BTW I lie too !!!

Marisol and Carol....NOT a word ! x

Mel xX
Old May 27th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
...I have this vision of us all meeting in the Golf Club... clad in black, swinging in through the plate glass window ( that one I walked into Carol - remember?) with a box of Milk Tray...or was it Black Magic ?
A Gothic, Chocoholics' Swingers' party? Honest Bob's Book corner had best spice up the reading material!
Which plate glass window? Oh! THAT plate glass window!lol (only teasing).

Originally Posted by Hobbo
Thanks very much Carol...
De nada, Hobbo. I'm afraid it did not answer your original question, however.

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
...Love to meet up with forum folk ...I am easily recognised, look out for a tall, stunningly beautiful 20 year old ...
Marisol and Carol....NOT a word ! x

"Sex and the City", eat your heart out!
girls' night out at the pics/flics/movies...
http://www.cineapolis.es/sala.asp?id=2847473

Last edited by Carol&John; May 27th 2008 at 9:20 am. Reason: add link
Old May 28th 2008, 12:34 am
Just Joined

TanyaR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jamesf
Back from 10 days in Esuri and have to say it was most excellent. It's more the region that I love rather than the Urb, but it's coming on a pace and I still think it will be great when it matures.

A big thankyou to 'yes you can' who really helped me with the Ikea delivery and a thanks to anyone else that offered help.

I'll be back on 19th June and can't wait. Surely there's got to be the Euro Championships on?

Hi everyone, we found a brilliant company who helped us with a delivery from IKEA - they meet you there in a van, load all your stuff in, and drive it back to Esuri. They then unpack it all for you, and will even build the various bits of furniture for an additional price. check out www.doncampo.co.uk for more info
Old May 28th 2008, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

anyone got a local Gestor - Ayamonte/Isla Cristina that they can recommend?
Old May 28th 2008, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Ramon my Gestoria is excellent but his details are back in UK and I am in Salamanca so if you can wait until Sunday I can PM them to you or you can search on my username I have given them before to someone.

By the way we at last got to eat at the Mars Bar you recommended about 4 yrs ago it is so good we went back 3 times in ten days great food great atmosphere for the euro cup.

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by matt begley
anyone got a local Gestor - Ayamonte/Isla Cristina that they can recommend?
Old May 28th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Ramon my Gestoria is excellent but his details are back in UK and I am in Salamanca so if you can wait until Sunday I can PM them to you or you can search on my username I have given them before to someone.

By the way we at last got to eat at the Mars Bar you recommended about 4 yrs ago it is so good we went back 3 times in ten days great food great atmosphere for the euro cup.

Regards,

John.
Morning John,

Glad you enjoyed Mars Bar - he loves his footie doesn't he?

Ramon has come recommended twice now - thanks V much - have a safe trip home.

Matt
Old May 28th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Following three weeks of unpredictable weather it looks as though the worst is over in Spain and Italy are getting it now. This shot was at 09.30 today. The forecast indicates continuous sunshine from Monday onwards. You can access these periodical satellite views at

http://www.spain.info/TourSpain/Info...tm?language=en
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
SAT.pdf (35.0 KB, 185 views)
Old May 28th 2008, 9:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham G
Following three weeks of unpredictable weather it looks as though the worst is over in Spain and Italy are getting it now. This shot was at 09.30 today. The forecast indicates continuous sunshine from Monday onwards. You can access these periodical satellite views at

http://www.spain.info/TourSpain/Info...tm?language=en
Graham I loved your pictures........

almost makes me want to move there, thanks.
Old May 28th 2008, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Graham I loved your pictures........

almost makes me want to move there, thanks.
Wow!! Do I have you to thank for the massive rise in my Karma score? I take it you meant the commercial centre shots?
Old May 28th 2008, 10:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham G
Wow!! Do I have you to thank for the massive rise in my Karma score? I take it you meant the commercial centre shots?
Yeah, they look nice, and certainly above and beyond the call of duty.

No thanks needed, I hardly ever give karma, but it was deserved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.