Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Well, i know the Seville Ikea inside out if anyone needs any info! Wednesdays they have discounts on the bedding section and Tuesdays and Thursdays they have discounts on the kitchens.

Now i have exhausted Seville, can anyone tell me what sort of shops I can find in Huelva. Is there a Mango, Zara, anything like that?

Thanks.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Marisol,

They do say Golf is a good walk spoiled! Just back from 3 days at Esuri and it was looking very good, Weather was good but a brisk cool wind was blowing yesterday evening.

Regards,

John.
Hello John,
Maybe i can follow them from one hole to another and help them to carry their sticks
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:56 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello John,
Maybe i can follow them from one hole to another and help them to carry their sticks
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

I carry a stick with a little scoop at one end for all those water seeking missiles. Oh, is someone going to tell me that this is not allowed in the game of "gof"? I'm off to cook the tea...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

jacqandy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Palmera
Well, i know the Seville Ikea inside out if anyone needs any info! Wednesdays they have discounts on the bedding section and Tuesdays and Thursdays they have discounts on the kitchens.

Now i have exhausted Seville, can anyone tell me what sort of shops I can find in Huelva. Is there a Mango, Zara, anything like that?

Thanks.
Yes huelva has a zara and a mango.The new ayamonte shopping centre has a zara outlet which is called lefties.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jacqandy
Yes huelva has a zara and a mango.The new ayamonte shopping centre has a zara outlet which is called lefties.

Wow Fab!! Wheres the best place to Park & Shop in Huelva, please?

And wheres the new shopping centre in Ayamonte?

Many thanks, and do you know if theres a Bershka or H&M´s there too?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr

oh!! i have put my foot in it again
Once i got piles or work and now i carry their sticks
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

By the petrol station on the way out of ayamonte
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Carol&John
I carry a stick with a little scoop at one end for all those water seeking missiles. Oh, is someone going to tell me that this is not allowed in the game of "gof"? I'm off to cook the tea...
thank you Carol for trying to give me a hand!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jacqandy
By the petrol station on the way out of ayamonte
Sorry but i didnt answer the other questions.I wouldnt have a clue where to park in huelva but iam quite sure Bershka and h/m are in huelva
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:08 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol

oh!! i have put my foot in it again
Once i got piles or work and now i carry their sticks
They are sticks, but golfers call them clubs, but Spanish have different use for the word club (night)
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Palmera
maybe this can help you

http://maps.google.es/maps?oi=eu_map&q=Ayamonte&hl=es

http://www.callejeando.com/Mapa/Huel...o-ayamonte.htm
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
They are sticks, but golfers call them clubs, but Spanish have different use for the word club (night)
thank you jdr
i looked up "palos" in the dictionary and found, as you said, clubs golf but i thought it was a mistake. Making mistakes is the best way to learn so, i should already know a lot
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Thanks marisol and jacquandy - much appreciated.

I feel a bit of retail therapy coming on....
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

I'm in Portugal, but yesterday I was in Ayamonte and saw several bus stops for Corte Ingles. for example there's one outside the BP garage, I had given up hope, is it now somewhere on the outskirts? I haven't seen any news about it on here recently.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.