COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Ikea Alfragide is in the north of Lisbon - near to Lisbon airport.[Enter alfragide portugal into google map.] There is another Ikea north of Oporto at Montecillio.
I guess that the Ikea at Seville is probably 3 hours closer to CE
Thanks Mike.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Marisol,

perhaps it is time that Esurianians (our new National Title - anyone for a flag design please) got you playing golf.
Hello Reptonian,
I have never played in my whole life. If i played with you, i am sure, you would regret of getting me playing golf, i must be really bad at playing. Besides that, i think you all take golf too seriously and i would feel as if i were slowing you down, so i'd better keep on walking quickly that is the only sport i can do now
Thanks anyway
marisol
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:30 am
Just Joined

kerry and paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Looking for someone to clean etc at our place any suggestions, you could pm me.

Thanks Kerry
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:33 am
Just Joined

Michael&Susan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jases1000
Is anyone out on RAGO1 in the near future, I've just found out which is my allocated parking space and want to know exectly where it is, space 74 which I'm pretty sure isn't anywhere near my apartment

Any info would be great

I will be in Rago1 next week checking out our apartment. I can check and post where it is when I return. Or PM me with your email address and I will email you back.

Susan
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:07 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jases1000
Is anyone out on RAGO1 in the near future, I've just found out which is my allocated parking space and want to know exectly where it is, space 74 which I'm pretty sure isn't anywhere near my apartment

Any info would be great
Hi,

Ours is number 77, and it is on the right hand side as you drive up from the barrier to the appartment. And you're correct, it is not very near the appartment, about 20 yards back towards the barrier. We thought this was a strange location as well??

John
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerry and paul
Hi All

Looking for someone to clean etc at our place any suggestions, you could pm me.

Thanks Kerry
We use Spanish Algarve Services (now known as Purple Parrot but same web site - Google for an address) Sue will arrange as much or as little cleaning with or without laundry before or after guests as you like (and care to pay for ) I think their rates are competitive they seem reasonable to me, but I haven't done a market analysis - perhaps someone else has and could share with us??
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:54 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very, very strange thread!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Hi was over at CE last week weather was great again, played in the Pro's comp on Wednesday really enjoyed it along with the company cheers John and Terry.

We needed to buy some bedroom furniture so went along to some shops we had seen when staying in Monte Gordo,talk about helpfull arrived at the store 3 30pm by 5 05pm furniture unpacked in situ in apartment delivered all rubish removed by the store owner. What service if it's of any use to anyone let me know will pm the details.

Took a few pics see attached.

Ken.
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21111.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21132.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-ssl21133.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:52 am
hoski and Myra

hoski is on a distinguished road

Hi there Lynn,

You were asking about golf lessons. Chris the pro at Esuri is a really nice guy and a very good teacher. You won't do better and he's very sympathetic. Try him for a half hour lesson to see if you get on.

John
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Next Corte Ingles to open will be in Corrales near Leroy Merlin near Huelva
Ya beauty!
That was a quick reply. Thanks very much!
Carol
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:11 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

aim to please
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Dantill
Hi

When we were down last year we went to the huge new Carrefours at Cartaya and they have an English section for all the main brand names including Hnz Salad Cream. I could even get English pickled onions and Cdby Chocalate.

So its worth a trip to stock up. Think they are closed Sundays.

On another matter Golf. I am badly in need of lessons, can anybody suggest where I might go before I embarass myself at CE.

Another more important matter I suppose has anybody heard anything about the electricity to the PLOTS.....??

Lynn
Hi Dantill,

Went into the shed wednesday to ask about electricity. Last month they said by the end of February this time thay said by the end of March.

When I said what if I come back next month will it be end of April they got all defensive and said it was not them but somebody else (Endessa) why should it be them I said and they said because they have work to do before you can be connected they said. When will they do the work I said don't know they said.

So I am not holding my breath!

Regards,

John.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello Reptonian,
I have never played in my whole life. If i played with you, i am sure, you would regret of getting me playing golf, i must be really bad at playing. Besides that, i think you all take golf too seriously and i would feel as if i were slowing you down, so i'd better keep on walking quickly that is the only sport i can do now
Thanks anyway
marisol
Hi Marisol,

They do say Golf is a good walk spoiled! Just back from 3 days at Esuri and it was looking very good, Weather was good but a brisk cool wind was blowing yesterday evening.

Regards,

John.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Dantill,

Went into the shed wednesday to ask about electricity. Last month they said by the end of February this time thay said by the end of March.

When I said what if I come back next month will it be end of April they got all defensive and said it was not them but somebody else (Endessa) why should it be them I said and they said because they have work to do before you can be connected they said. When will they do the work I said don't know they said.

So I am not holding my breath!

Regards,

John.
Sounds like a comedy sketch!
Release your breath. Fingers together. Sit in a lotus position, and say "UMMMMMMMMM"!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Hi was over at CE last week weather was great again, played in the Pro's comp on Wednesday really enjoyed it along with the company cheers John and Terry.

We needed to buy some bedroom furniture so went along to some shops we had seen when staying in Monte Gordo,talk about helpfull arrived at the store 3 30pm by 5 05pm furniture unpacked in situ in apartment delivered all rubish removed by the store owner. What service if it's of any use to anyone let me know will pm the details.

Took a few pics see attached.

Ken.
Thanks for the photos, Teed Up. Good news about the furniture & service.
Does anyone know what will be the outer finish on the commercial centre?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.