Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old May 22nd 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Thanks Pedro. That looks much better! Are they doing the other bloques as well? And is there any sign of them putting in planting areas in the car parks yet?

At this point I would also like to publicly thank YS for his engagement with Fadesa management over this issue over the preceeding months, which now, finally, appears to be bearing some results.

Jonathan
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

pedromanuel is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's hope that the whole rest of the blocks them end equally from good, regards to all.
Pedro.
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pedromanuel
bloque 11:
What a vast improvement. Not wishing to spoil the excitement of Rago 1 owners but why have the plants been set directly into soil rather than through a plastic membrane? The plastic would hold moisture and reduce weed activity as they have done it on Rago2. The plastic is then covered with white stone chippings. Maybe this is not the finished article yet.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:00 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham G
What a vast improvement. Not wishing to spoil the excitement of Rago 1 owners but why have the plants been set directly into soil rather than through a plastic membrane? The plastic would hold moisture and reduce weed activity as they have done it on Rago2. The plastic is then covered with white stone chippings. Maybe this is not the finished article yet.
I agree..............

who said that?
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I agree..............

who said that?
Goodness!! A first for everything..............
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness!! A first for everything..............
I agree with lots of peeps..............when they say something that is right.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

I agree with lots of peeps..............when they say something that is right.
No offence intended.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

pedromanuel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Jonathan, this is the whole movement of works that they are doing now, in the parking I have not seen anything, but you tendre informed.
Regards.
Pedro.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:04 pm
Straw Man.

No offence intended.
None taken at all Graham, none at all.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Andy Mahoney is an unknown quantity at this point

How are Telefonica getting on with installing land lines on CE
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

The Bank Holiday Weekend is here at last, and Half Term holidays for the schools to follow. This means we get to have another week at Costa Esuri, so we are looking forward to getting out there for a week from Tuesday 27th May.

It will be interesting to see if 'Bobs Books' have survived in the Club-House :-)

Hope to meet up with as many Esurians as possible, both old and new, so come and say hello if (when!) you see us at the bar.

Regards to All
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:38 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

I dont mean to be rude but you finnaly get something done after a lot of negotiations.now your moaning about a bit of plastic.
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:41 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by betris
I dont mean to be rude but you finnaly get something done after a lot of negotiations.now your moaning about a bit of plastic.
It makes a world of difference.........pointless having landscaping done when its done as bad as that and then the short cuts mean it will inevitably die.
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:49 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

It makes a world of difference.........pointless having landscaping done when its done as bad as that and then the short cuts mean it will inevitably die.
why would they die when you have irragation.well I hope you will.
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:55 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by betris
why would they die when you have irragation.well I hope you will.
because even with irrigation there is a huge amount of water evaporation, even when its watered at night the heat alone can account for a high percentage of water loss.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.