Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old May 22nd 2008, 6:04 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
You're so right. A luxury, five star resort that depends upon some bloke in a van to deliver essentials like bovril, 'real' milk, 'proper' English bread and, of course, the Daily Mail
You forgot the walls danish bacon.
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Laura Kaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yorkshire Scratcher
I have some further details on the externals and remedial actions....will pm all interested in Rago1
Hi am interested to hear your news - PM me thanks
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Graham G
and a couple more of the centre. Naturally I was wearing a high visibility jacket, hard hat and steel toe capped shoes for the occasion in case somebody challenged me on health & safety grounds.
Well done Graham

I took some photos of the commercial centre when we were out for the weekend 2 weeks ago. I tried to download (upload?) them on here at the weekend but something went wrong and they would not load. Have been busy all week so was going to have another go this weekend but having seen your photos, which are much better than mine I don't think I'll bother.

Seen up close it is a huge development - much larger than La Plaza in Ayamonte. Let's hope they get takers for all the units. I'm hopeful that the bowling alley will prove to be a big draw because I don't know of another one in the area and once people are there bowling they may want to stay to eat and shop.

Pat
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I had hair, no belly, and wore speedos - It has been said, I cut quite a dash by the pool.
Goodness I didn't know that Daniel Craig posted on here!!
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:17 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Well done Graham

I took some photos of the commercial centre when we were out for the weekend 2 weeks ago. I tried to download (upload?) them on here at the weekend but something went wrong and they would not load. Have been busy all week so was going to have another go this weekend but having seen your photos, which are much better than mine I don't think I'll bother.

Seen up close it is a huge development - much larger than La Plaza in Ayamonte. Let's hope they get takers for all the units. I'm hopeful that the bowling alley will prove to be a big draw because I don't know of another one in the area and once people are there bowling they may want to stay to eat and shop.

Pat
You havent looked verry far then.
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:31 am
Just Joined

obrien is an unknown quantity at this point

I have some further details on the externals and remedial actions....will pm all interested in Rago1
Would appreciate any details on progress on Rago I, please send pm, thanks.Yvonne
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness I didn't know that Daniel Craig posted on here!!
He's an ugly git in comparison.
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Well done Graham

Pat
Hi,
There is a bowling alley in lepe, also in the guia shopping centre if you are over in Portugal, I tend to shop and husband and sons enjoy at least 2 hours of bowling.

Sue
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
You're so right. A luxury, five star resort that depends upon some bloke in a van to deliver essentials like bovril, 'real' milk, 'proper' English bread and, of course, the Daily Mail
Whats the point
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future

Hi YS, Can you pm me with the details as well.

Thanks, Lynn
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

laslopeady is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Any more news on the shop to be opened at top of hill by the townhouses. When, what etc?
Ta
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

pedromanuel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello good days to all, later I send a few photos of the improvements in the blocks 6, 8, 10 and 11 of the rago 1.
I hope that you like pedro.
bloque 6:
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270040.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270041.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270042.jpg  
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

bloque 8:
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270043.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270044.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270045.jpg  
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

bloque 10
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270047.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270048.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270049.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270051.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270053.jpg  

Old May 22nd 2008, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

bloque 11:
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270054.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270055.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270056.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270057.jpg   COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-pb270058.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.