Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old May 21st 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I thought it was fiend... til I read it right. I once did that... walked into glass, I mean. Almost broke my nose. I was only 5 at the time though. That was in Spain too....
On holiday in Yugoslavia (back in the day) I sat down and fell backwards though a full height window onto the balcony of our room - I still break out in a sweat now thinking how lucky I was - just a couple of scratches on my back - or maybe they were from later?? - I forget, it was a long time ago.
Old May 21st 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
On holiday in Yugoslavia (back in the day) I sat down and fell backwards though a full height window onto the balcony of our room - I still break out in a sweat now thinking how lucky I was - just a couple of scratches on my back - or maybe they were from later?? - I forget, it was a long time ago.
That was a very long time ago... Yugoslavia. EEeeee them wer t`days
Old May 21st 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
That was a very long time ago... Yugoslavia. EEeeee them wer t`days
I had hair, no belly, and wore speedos - It has been said, I cut quite a dash by the pool.
Old May 21st 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I had hair, no belly, and wore speedos - It has been said, I cut quite a dash by the pool.
Is that not how you were that Sunday??? I thought at the time that you may have been a little chilly
Old May 21st 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Fortaleza;6376426]
Originally Posted by tonyp

So.... what you're saying is that rather than use your local supermarket about to open - Eroski - you will prefer to get British products delivered to your home from Ayamonte.

And people on here wonder why others get so exasperated with the folly of your adventure
No!What I am saying is any van delivery,Spanish,Emglish or Latvian would be welcome on Esuri until the Supermarket opens
Old May 21st 2008, 8:31 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris

There is a rummor tht Eroski have pulled the plug.Has any one else heard this or was talking to a drunken scare mongerer
Haven't heard they've pulled the plug, but I have heard that they are not too happy with their decision as it seems they might have jumped the gun. What I've heard is that to go to Esuri meant giving up their prime spot in central Ayamonte. The hotel have taken that back (awaiting Eroski's departure) for their own use. However it was, perhaps rather optimistically, assumed that Esuri would be further on than it is now and that there would certainly be more takers in the CC. I've been told - although I have to admit not by any Eroski CEO or anything - that by going to Esuri early they now realise that they will face a massive drop in turnover compared to the Ayamonte store and staff are said to be worried for their jobs. Strike action was mentioned but it was said more as hyperbole than anything really thought out.
Old May 21st 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Haven't heard they've pulled the plug, but I have heard that they are not too happy with their decision as it seems they might have jumped the gun. What I've heard is that to go to Esuri meant giving up their prime spot in central Ayamonte. The hotel have taken that back (awaiting Eroski's departure) for their own use. However it was, perhaps rather optimistically, assumed that Esuri would be further on than it is now and that there would certainly be more takers in the CC. I've been told - although I have to admit not by any Eroski CEO or anything - that by going to Esuri early they now realise that they will face a massive drop in turnover compared to the Ayamonte store and staff are said to be worried for their jobs. Strike action was mentioned but it was said more as hyperbole than anything really thought out.
So maybe a mobile van would not be such a bad idea
Old May 22nd 2008, 4:09 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not a word you use often?
You try and spell after a few bottles of vino
Old May 22nd 2008, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by betris
You try and spell after a few bottles of vino
I'd be comatose after a single bottle, so top marks for trying.
Old May 22nd 2008, 4:18 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

This might be a case of. What do you say to a assian gentleman on xmas day

Can I have a loaf and a packet of cigs please.by the way your van looks nice
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:01 am
Banned

My god I can see it in my minds eye. van rage and van wars

Last edited by betris; May 22nd 2008 at 5:02 am. Reason: pissed
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:04 am
Banned

I had the same scratches.you didnt meet sexy susie by any chance did you
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:25 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

You're so right. A luxury, five star resort that depends upon some bloke in a van to deliver essentials like bovril, 'real' milk, 'proper' English bread and, of course, the Daily Mail
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:26 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
You're so right. A luxury, five star resort that depends upon some bloke in a van to deliver essentials like bovril, 'real' milk, 'proper' English bread and, of course, the Daily Mail
Never forget the Daily Mail mate!
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Never forget the Daily Mail mate!
Best puzzle pages on "fleet street"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.